Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stolen_Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Rinky-

i want rishi to walk around the room in his usual non chalant self wearing his not so covered clothes...(no am nt interested in skin show)...and then asking...mere taulya dijiye na makan malkin ji...🀣

indira will say...yeh kamra mera bhi hai...dhange ke kapdey pehniye...πŸ˜†

🀣🀣

Stolen_Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ok galz..i have to get some work done..will leave for now..but will be bck later..tc..πŸ˜‰
RiddhimaK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i want rishi to walk around the room in his usual non chalant self wearing his not so covered clothes...(no am nt interested in skin show)...and then asking...mere taulya dijiye na makan malkin ji...🀣

indira will say...yeh kamra mera bhi hai...dhange ke kapdey pehniye...πŸ˜†

by god...hd ke male actor expose bahut krte haiπŸ˜†
im sure  rinki aisa hoga.becoj rishi kuch bhi kr skta hai.i remember ki kuch din pehle forum mein sab ye discuss kr rhe the ki rshi will said indu for kiss.but mein kh rhi thi aisa nhi hogaπŸ˜†

but i was wrongπŸ˜†
RiddhimaK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stolen_Heart

ok galz..i have to get some work done..will leave for now..but will be bck later..tc..πŸ˜‰

bye kavi...tcπŸ˜ƒ
regina88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ ridhima that's the whole point! Inshi getting married indira very angry at him not talking to him and he is trying his level best to convince her! But then she gets to what he did for vidith and her heart melts!
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
bye kavitha...

arey rishi ko koi sharm warm nahi hai...kuchh bhi bol sakta hai, kuchh bhi kar sakta hai...and somehow Indira doesnt mind it that much either...πŸ˜†

mujhey toh lagta hai khudh hi shirt ki button toreyga to bring shrimatiji closer and stitch it for him...πŸ˜†
RiddhimaK thumbnail

Originally posted by: inshiangel

@ ridhima that's the whole point! Inshi getting married indira very angry at him not talking to him and he is trying his level best to convince her! But then she gets to what he did for vidith and her heart melts!

ahhh lets watch hd...becoj indira is very tough girlπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
RiddhimaK thumbnail

bye kavitha...

arey rishi ko koi sharm warm nahi hai...kuchh bhi bol sakta hai, kuchh bhi kar sakta hai...and somehow Indira doesnt mind it that much either...πŸ˜†

mujhey toh lagta hai khudh hi shirt ki button toreyga to bring shrimatiji closer and stitch it for him...πŸ˜†

omg how romantic😳but indu ko to romance ka r bhi ata..uska kya kareπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
regina88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah indira is very tough girl! Sameer has no idea who is he messing around with! I was thinking why they show rishi suspicious about the electrician! I think he will do something that will make indira to change her room as he can't enter SN!
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
romance nahi ata yeh kisne kaha rids? aajayega...time ke saath and with proper setting sab ka sab kuchh ajata hai...and keep one thing in mind...jo log jitna jyada kharoos dikhtey hai dil se utna hi romantic hotey hai...πŸ˜†