Sushpective: Crossing the line!

-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Sorry guys ...not in a mood to write much...obviously quite disappointed with the character portrayal of Arnie and others...

It does not matter what anyones emotions are
It it does not matter what their reasons are...

There are certain lines decent human beings don't cross...Throwing a girl you have married out of your room for her to spend the night out in the cold, knowing full well that she has no means to go anywhere else...while you are inside...is that line...and no... throwing a blanket on her does not make it right. Unfortunately thats where the story went.

Today the CVs made Arnie crossed that line...
Along with other characters who continue to exert..other abusing techniques such as social outcasting...

Anyone who is accussed of anything has the right to know what they are accussed of...You can not strip away fundamental rights of a human being...because they are in a helpless situation...Thats what makes decent people different from indecent ones...Indecent people take advantage of other peoples helplessness...

Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Sush - We are on the same page! ASR, fighting his demons!  A visit to a shrink would be a good place to start Am I being hard on ASR? Heck, No! I gave it a thought, would I tolerate what he did to her if it happened to me? Not without a fight... I would make some noise & plenty of it.

To start off I would bang on all the doors & windows. Screaming, arrey koyi hai,  laad governor, laad governor, Anjaliji... He may push me into the pool for all I care but not before attracting some attention from others in the house... Trust me; he would've slept in the doghouse after that one. Man, if you have a problem sleeping in the same room as me, you move out coz it isn't gonna be me! Can the real Khushi show up?

Btw, isn't this an open area which has access from several rooms in the house? ASR would risk others seeing her there? Granted, he was upset seeing snake in his bedroom eying his dulhan caused such rage.

Why not show your rage with someone your own size? Or throw her out and then when better sense prevailed which did, couldn't you just put your ego aside & call her in? She was right, whose idea was it to marry? Was that the only solution? Send her off to Alaska with a restraining order, wouldn't that be better for her & you?

Kya kahe isko tho dhimaag hai hi nahi...Make her life miserable & khud ka bhi😔 I was naive when I thought she would be sleeping on the floor, wasn't I? Well, the mad rush to pretend that everything was ok was funny. If I were Khushi, I would use that to my advantage...

Khushi has lots of weapons coz she is his weakness...😳 Chalo Khushi  shuru hojao...CV's -  give us some solutions, Khushi style, will ya?😉 Rona dhona bahut hogaya... Fight back girl, fight back...

Garima and the burn will play cupid on Mon. Dr ASR in the house, bandagewa lekhe... 😆 Bring on the rabba ve's... Btw, can he take her shopping? Dhikawe ke liye hi sahi! Bhikari ki tarah she has to take clothes from Anjali everyday...🤢 He didn't think marriage was a responsibility, did he? 😕

Edited by --Sari-- - 12 years ago
sugar_babe thumbnail
Hey Sush!!

I mentioned this earlier in somone's post who called ASR a coward, which I thought was quite a low blow to the character.
IPKKND has never gotten on the "typical drama" band wagon. So, this behavior was only for the "1st night, the SR", its meant to hold symbolic meaning for later, this is a loop that they have opened and will close with a lot of passion eventually.
 So, on the brighter side, come Monday and the sleeping arrangements will change. This isn't a show where the lead actor gets sadistic pleasure hurting his girl, here the Arnav suffers more than Khushi for hurting her. He'll give her the bed because unlike other DBs on starplus, this one is a gentleman and will realize that action was uncalled for and tell her the bed is hers while he retires to the couch.

I hope this makes you feel optimistic! You should also check out Zee_New's spoilers, she's always been a correct source, it may help you cheer up!

Edited: That picture you posted is heartbreaking for us... imagine the grieve he went through and he will go through one day...
Also, I realize, right since the show has started the term "marriage" has been brought up wayyy to many times in Arnav's vicinity, with Khushi, without Khushi, his parents... it has a lot of meaning to the story, so the track will peak up, we just got to be patient :)
Edited by sugar_babe - 12 years ago
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sush...

I have been ranting and raving all over the forum...today. I am exhausted!

I hated the way he threw her out...it is a new low for even ASR's character.
All this and I read posts in which people are defending him saying he is hurting more than her...he suffers more than her...

And apparently its not over yet...according to Zee's spoilers, next week is going to be hard for KHushi as well...so brace yourself.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that she fights back and argues with Arnav from next week.
Rona dhona is not going to help you girl...the people of this house have locked their brains and hearts in the Raizada tijori...you need to pick yourself up and put up a fight...most of all with your new 'husband'.

EDIT: People are asking why she didn't go outside from the pool area and sleep elsewhere...Arnav specifically told her they will pretend to be a happy couple in front of everyone...also, if she went and slept outside, wouldn't everyone come to know and question them as to why she's outside on her SR?
She did not let anyone know that he forcibly married her...so how could she got out and sleep?

Edited by sbk2 - 12 years ago
sugar_babe thumbnail

Originally posted by: sbk2

Sush...

I have been ranting and raving all over the forum...today. I am exhausted!

I hated the way he threw her out...it is a new low for even ASR's character.
All this and I read posts in which people are defending him saying he is hurting more than her...he suffers more than her...

And apparently its not over yet...according to Zee's spoilers, next week is going to be hard for KHushi as well...so brace yourself.

Ya Shweta and Arnav and Shyam are battling it out, you know what that means??? Scenes where Khushi takes care of Arnav... lol
Pissa99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Well said Sush!! 

It was quite heart-wrenching to watch the poor girl sleeping outside all alone..Hopefully CVs will show us something better next week :)

I know whatever said and done, even if he makes up to her later, try to ask for forgiveness this is not something which should be forgiven in my opinion..

Have seen so many posts where girls defend ASR/Arnav saying things like "I have no idea why people bash ASR, he had a really nice new haircut" (shows how superficial people can be)

Me being a die-hard ASR/Arnav fan, still what he did was totally unacceptable..
Edited by Pissa99 - 12 years ago
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry...Sugar...it does not matter how much he is hurting or not...Thats a decision HE made...and those are the consequences of his decision...

I think today is a good day to realize that IPKKND is a soap...which is as typical as any...even though instead of a saas it is the lead himself...who is behaving in his manner...

And I don't care if the sleeping arrangements on Monday change or not...I dont care if they share a bed on Monday...but he has disrespected her today in a way that no girl deserves to be disrespected...an ophan child...who was forced into a marriage through emotional blackmail and threat, who is not told about what her fault is...and who does not have a roof on her head...despite being married to a rich guy...How low is that...

This has to do with the fact that she is girl with no fortune...Can you imagine Anj being treated like that? Misunderstanding or not...?  One thing is clear

YOU ARE NO DARCY ARNIE...you are in a different league...

Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
Lurvebooks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Aah pity, look fwd to your analysis along with Tanthya,Shy,SJ,rabba-ve-d, diyaS ... you guys bring the 4th dimension to IPKNND 😊

hopefully this will be the "band" LM keeps on about ... if the CVs were waiting for ASR to reach rock bottom so his road to redemption can start ... Well today I think should definitely be chalked up as that. Surely anything more and he would venture to the point of no return, atleast from the viewers POV.

I look fwd to this story progressing to the promised land ... or atleast adopting a path that doesn't offend.Edited by Lurvebooks - 12 years ago
savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@sugar_babe : I agree, I think this sequence will come a full circle and Khushi is not going to spend the rest of nights out. This also goes back to one of the earlier dialogues Khushi says that he does not think when he is angry.
I found the first 15 min riveting - with Arnav's pain, anger, helplessness,frustration all exposed by his one dismal action - Excellent acting by Barun. Interestingly enough every time Khushi and Arnav got into an eyelock, it was Arnav who shied away unable to bear her questioning eyes.
Excellent acting by  Sanaya and Barun and I am definitely glad to see Arnie boy in casuals and a haircut!

Edited by savvy05 - 12 years ago
Shravani_21 thumbnail
Sush, loved your take.

Yes i felt his action as inhuman and indecent.  Sure he might be in anger or hating her. But He married her by his wish. He should have used some other ways to punish her but being inhuman is not i wanted from Arnie.

If he does not want to stay with her why not he could have slept outside? We know he is always inhuman and indecent for the ones whom he hate from the first 2month's of IPKKND. We know He does not think and takes improper decisions when he is angry. But now he is in Love. He might have thrown her outside, but atleast after sometime seeing her in pain he could have thrown her on bed or couch would have made justice for being in love

I am not against the CV's for showing such acts because he has a habit of doing such things, but they never make him to think after his actions. CV's has not done enough justice for the first 6months story, where he made her fall from from first floor. They never shown much regrssion from him for his act, even after falling in love. He was not put in the depression state for longer time for all his abusing, where he tried to disgrace her in lucknow...etc,.

Now again the second phase of anger has started in the show. I know Kushi will forgive him, but i want her to say him that she does not want to stay with him. And it should be completely her decision to leave him and start a new life.

From Zee spoilers and From Arnav's words to Anjali " Di mein Tumhare Kushi Keliye mere Kushi kho chod dega..."? i am feeling like the story is going towards making Anjali to say Arnav to leave Kushi. I don't want that, i will be more satisfied if Kushi herself makes a decision to leave him. It should make him think that in fact having everything, being rich, being handsome, being in love he could not peruse his love, protect his love, stop his love going far away from him. Edited by Shravani_21 - 12 years ago