SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi everyone!

Here is something to pass time.

Ahem was enjoying the quiet drive to Nani's place. He glanced at Gopi who was sitting beside him quietly and thanked god she wasn't a chatterbox like her cousin. Just then be heard the engine make a strange sound. He frowned thinking what could be wrong; the car started coughing then halted. He quickly pulled to the side of the road just then the engine died. He twisted the keys but nothing happened.

"Ahemji what is happening?" Gopi spoke up with a worry clear in her tone. He glanced at her to reassure her. "I am not sure, let me check." He popped the hood of the car and checked the engine. He didn't know much about cars but from the looks of it they are going to need a mechanic to fix the problem. He looked around the area and saw nothing but woods all around. He pulled out his cell phone and as predicted no signal.

He went around to the passenger side of the car and opened Gopi's door. "Gopi it looks like we will have to walk from here and find a nearest mechanic. My phone has no signal so we can't call anyone either." Gopi looked around the wooded area apprehensively, but got out of the car. "Let me take some things with us." She started to go back in the car but Ahem stopped her. "Leave it here, we don't have any valuables with us and our clothes are in the trunk of the car. Just grab your purse and I will lock the car." Gopi complied and he locked the car.

Ahem glanced around one more time and noticed a path to their right side. It looked to be used so there may be a shorter way to reach the next town or village.

"Gopi there is a path here that may be a short cut to the next village or town. Come on let's see where it takes us. I will go first but stay close to me." Gopi glanced at the paths then at her Ahemji. She secured the pallu on her head and followed his lead.

Ahem set a slow place at first as the path was bit rough. He hoped they made it to a habitable area before sunset. He glanced down at his wristwatch, almost 2:30 pm. They had left right after lunch.

'He glanced up at the sky, it looked clear. He had been held up at the office so told his kaka to go ahead without him and he will join them later in the evening. His mom had informed him they were leaving Gopi behind so she could travel with him and he wouldn't have to be alone. Leave it to his mom to do what he hoped she would do.  It had made him happy because Gopi presence had a calming effect on him. On the other hand her presence also brought out other thoughts and emotions that he has yet to act on.

They walked a little further and suddenly the cloud covered the sun. Hot, humid air surrounded them. Before he could comment on the sudden change the sky opened up and the rain started falling fast and furious. 

The path lead to a wooden bridge under which flowed a stream. The bridge ended with the path splitting into two narrow paths at a large tree. Ahem was sure this was bringing them closer to a village. Ahem looked around for a place to shelter and thought the big tree will do. He took Gopi's hand and ran towards the tree. 

The tree didn't completely protect them but they were saved from the heavy down pour at least. Gopi swiped her hand down her right arm then the left to remove the water. She put her hand on her head only to realize that the thin sari did nothing to protect her hair from getting wet.

Ahem shook his head and ran both hands through his hair to remove the excess water from his head. He glanced up to see Gopi soaked from head to toe. The pallu over her head was not helping at all. He reached over and removed the pallu from her head. "Why keep this on your head? It is not necessary."  Her doe eyes widened in surprise and he sighed. He should have taken this step long time ago.

She looked away shyly and rubbed her arms. His eyes followed her movements and his breath caught in his throat. He could feel the blood rush through his veins making him feel hot that even the cold water of the rain was unable to cool him down. He was completely mesmerized by her simple beauty. Her hair was wet and few tendrils were sticking to her forehead and her pink cheeks. As his eyes went further down her body he saw the thin wet material of her sari was sticking to her wet body like a second skin emphasizing her well-rounded curves. His mouth watered at the thought of tasting the rainwater off of her body. One particular spot was very enticing, the space between her neck and shoulder, right above the collarbone. The combination of rainwater and her skin would be very intoxicating.

If Gopi's wet sari clinging to her wet body was awakening Ahem's desire and passion for her, then she wasn't spared either. While Ahem was admiring Gopi in her wet sari and lusting for his wife, Gopi wasn't spared from the answering emotions herself seeing Ahem's powder blue shirt clinging to his muscular torso and bulging biceps.

Gopi sneaked a glance at her husband from her lowered lashes and inhaled sharply. His hair had curled instantly from the rain and was plastered to his head; his corded neck muscles were very visible above his open shirt. She could trace the muscles of his chest and abdomen under the wet shirt that was sticking to his body like a second skin. She could feel her heartbeat increase in speed, the sound of her rapid heartbeat was roaring in her ear. She shivered at the thought of touching that glorious body with her hands.

Ahem noticed Gopi tremble and realized his wife was also checking him out shyly. Just then she looked up and met his eyes. He took in a deep breath at the answering desire in her eyes. They came back to their senses as the rain stopped suddenly as it had started.

Ahem looked around and noticed the two paths, one leading up to the mountain and the other along the stream. He made a calculated decision that the one along the stream would lead to the nearest village quicker. He turned back to Gopi and pointed to the path. "I think we should walk on that path along the stream it seems to be the shortest route to the nearest village." Gopi nodded in agreement.

He led the way to the path with Gopi following him. This path was rougher but the scenery was breath taking. The land was lush green with young spring grass on it. Spring flowers taking early bloom in an array of rainbow colors brightening up the land. The butterflies were out early too, moving from one bright colored flower on to another.  Beyond the green land lay steep mountainous terrain with winter snow on the tops of them. Along the pathway too were wild flowers welcoming them in. What a sight it was to take in!

Ahem was so lost in his thoughts of the scenery that he didn't realize Gopi had lagged behind. He looked behind him and stopped. He waited for her to catch up with him. As they walked further he pointed out some very rare wildflowers and the butterflies flying around them.

He comes to a stop a point where the path slopes down. There was about a four steps drop and the path continues along the river. He stepped down the slope carefully while Gopi observed him. He turned and offered his hand. "It's okay Ahemji, I can do it." He didn't like it but he didn't argue and stayed alert. She places her left foot carefully, but miscalculates the placing of her right foot. She loses balance and is about to fall but Ahem's quick action saves her from rolling down the slope.

He was about to grab her around the waist but she slides further down his body making him hold her to him by placing his hands between her waist and underarms with his thumbs on her breast. He unconsciously pressed down on them as she placed her arms around his neck for balance. They both felt an electric shock go through their bodies as they held each other and the awareness of their position set in. Her eyes widened in surprise and she gaped at him with mouth slightly open. He takes in her reaction to their position but keeps his emotions under control. "Are you okay?" He finally asked when he could speak without sounding hoarse.

She is unable to meet his eyes and nods her head slowly. "I am feeling good." Ahem groaned silently at her answer and thought, "I wish I was also feeling good." He lowered her to the ground slowly, sliding her body down his, further torturing his already overloaded senses. He held her until she gained her balance then slowly released her and stepped back. He turned away to take deep breaths to control his raging desire.

They continued along the path for a while stopping at places along the way to take in the beautiful landscape, talking with admiration of the place they were in. Time passed and before they knew it the sun was low in the horizon and dusk was gradually setting in. The path eventually led to a little hut along the the stream. Ahem checked his phone again but still no signal.

The hut looked basic from the outside. It was square in shape and wooden with a porch edged on one side with a door leading into the cabin and a small window on the side. The roof was apex shaped with a chimney on one corner. The hut was a short walk away from the stream and looked to be connected with a pathway. Nothing pretentious or five stars about it but it looked a possibility, Ahem thought as his looked at his watch. The time was now nearing 5pm.

"Gopi, the sun is going to set soon and it will be very dark as there are no street lights or electricity in this area. Let's see whether there is someone here who can help us." Gopi nodded her head and followed Ahem up the three stairs leading onto the porch. He could tell that she was feeling tired from the long walk into nowhere.

He knocked on the door and waited expectantly. After a few seconds he knocked harder on the door and walked to the window and peeked in. He saw no movement from within. "It looks as though there is no one there," he muttered. On hearing this Gopi turned the door handled and entered the hut, with Ahem following on.

The interior looked simple but comfortable and made up of one large room. Immediately one could tell that it was recently used by the kettle on the stand and the residue of the burnt wood in the fireplace. The hut had a kitchenette with wooden cupboards but the cooker was part of the fireplace, a wooden table and four chairs, a two-seater sofa and a large bed on one side. "Gopi, we will rest here and start again tomorrow."

Gopi nodded at Ahem and got straight into the kitchenette and explored its cupboards and found an unused new packet of flour, some potatoes and some pulses along with a tray of spices and tea. She got started immediately with peeling the potatoes.

Ahem looked around the rest of the hut and the fireplace, then looked on at Gopi busy peeling the potatoes. "I will get some wood to start the fire."

This got them busy as he set up the fireplace and had a roaring fire in no time. He went to the stream and got some water. Gopi got going with making tea and cooking.

By the time tea was ready, Ahem was outside standing in the porch and taking in the views and late sunshine before it got swallowed by the darkness. Gopi walked towards him with his black tea. " Ahemji, your black tea."

Ahem looked at her and took his tea. She amazed him with her efficiency as he watched her in that little kitchen and how at home she was. As he drank his tea she said that dinner was nearly ready and he nodded. "Gopi, what a beautiful sunset it is from here." She replied while looking around, "It is very beautiful here but I am worried that Maji will be wondering where we are?" "There is nothing we can do. My phone has no signal and we have walked for a long time today and found no one to help us. All we can do is wait until tomorrow," he said finishing off his tea. They looked on at the setting sun and stood there taking in the remnants of the last seconds of daylight.

They ate in candle light with the log fire flames flickering and dancing keeping them entertained then Ahem went outside again. Gopi finished up the cleaning and tidied up the place. She went looking for him. He was not at the porch. She looked out in the darkness and spotted his figure on the pathway to the stream. 

He saw her looking for him and he called out her name with urgency and excitement. "Gopi, come here. I want to show you something."

"Ji" She hastened her pace towards him wondering what it was. 

When she went up to him she noticed him staring at the night sky. It was a star studded sky.

He placed his hands on her shoulder from behind. Lowered his eye level to match hers and pointed at the brightly twinkling star high up. "This is the big dipper. It is made up of 7 stars." She looked on and with much enthusiasm and acknowledged, "It looks like a ladle." She turned and looked at him in her excitement and he too was thrilled with her ability to link it to other things.

He was so taken by the moment that he lowered his face and captured her lips with his. She was taken by surprise but instinctively responded by holding him on his shoulders and drawing him closer by moving her hands around his neck. He held her by her waist and drew her closer too. The kiss started gently but accelerated when she responded with her hands.

*~+~*

Part 2 on page 5

Edited by sbp1971 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Res...

will read at night😃

Edited ***

lovely OS shilpa... seems very real and close to Gohem...

wonderful pictures ... 

the passion is there between them... just need a trigger to set them on for it...

beautifully written👏⭐️
Edited by munnihyderabad - 12 years ago
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
RES

*EDITED*

Shilpa, this was a lovely OS, How romantic! : )

It had me blushing when both Gohem were checking each other out slyly😆 and awww there in a hut alone..hmm next part Suhagraat eh?😉😆

Gopi just managed to sound cuter in this OS, Loved it very much, I bet Koki would be like "Ahem dikra hasn't called me" 🤣

Its a lovely piece of writing and thanks for the PM! 😳
Edited by CHIKA784 - 12 years ago
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res - will read tomorrow! 
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wonderful start shilpa...just what gopi and ahem needed...a night alone with nobody bothering them...loved how gopi gets down to the business of cooking in the hut  ...cant let ahem go without his tea can she...cant wait to read the next part...
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 So Aham gets lucky again 😛

Fantastic Shilpa... It was amazingly descriptive and I could imagine Aham and Gopi walking along... The pictures made imagining it easier😉

👏 Superb.. The passion between them is so real and the situation very much believable.. I hope something like this happens in SNS.. It would be lovely😳
Scarlet28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautifully written Shilpa, please continue soon...😳
CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
the lack of gohem more so the lack of romantic gohem is telling huh Shilpa...nice wknd starter thnx
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shilpa, abs romantic & lovely👏. Wonderful how both were checking each other out❤️. Loved the visuals too. Please continue...
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
That was so romantic. All alone in the wilderness. I cannot wait to read more. Please update soon...