Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: vinan2050

awsm ji awsm very nice post

Thanks...!! 😊
Stay tuned.. 
Priya_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ram Landed on airport.  His eyes were searching for her. And when he finally found her, he almost tripped!  The sight that greeted him took his breath away..

Priya was standing there wearing the same pink dress ram had seen in his vision.. Same duptta. And she was smiling exactly the way the had done before. Yeah.. Cupid arrow has struk him. 

Ram was elated to see her, so was priya. Yet they could not find anything to say to each other. but words weren't really necessary. How many times it happens that when you are away from your beloved, you keep thinking about them. You keep framing the things you want to tell them. but  when the moment comes at last, suddenly you find that, it all turns obsolate. Just a smile and moist eyes are enough to make the meeting perfect.

While these lovebirds are busy rejoicing their union, let us give them some privacy and try to understand what is on Ram's mind. Now he is definitely aware that he is attracted towards Priya. He has the 'Ehssas' of his feelings. But like everyone does in the first phase in love, he doesn't want to admit it.  He just wants to enjoy this newfound emotions and he can think about conclusion later.

Here Ram and Priya finally managed to come out of their own dreams. And proceeded to car. 
It is pure joy to watch how unknowingly these two are trying to catch each other's attention. 
Ram doesn't  want the driver between them.  He asks driver to go as he wanted to drive his wifey home himself. 

But Priya enters into caring mode '...aise kaise Mr. Kapoor.. Aap abhi abhi toh itna travel karke aaye hain.. Aur ghar hi toh jana hai...'  As usual Ram surrendered to Priya. 

He noticed something is bothering him. He understood it when Priya addresses him as Mr. Kapoor once again. He felt, it makes him feel that Priya is too far from him. He feels he must ask Priya to call him Ram, after all, now they are so much good friends. Little did he understands that his heart is craving for priya's affection.

They come home. As Ram enters their room, he's in for a pleasnt surprize. Priya has obiviously cleaned room. Well, it  was clean before. But a woman's touch can make wonders. Now the room is looking more like a married couple's bedroom, and as neha predicted, there is life in it.

When they sit together, talking about trip. Ram, for first time, noticed beauty of their relation. How he can speak his heart to her, and how comforting it is to have a listening ear in your life, to talk with someone who is really concerned about what you do.

Then priya asks him to take rest.

When ram wakes up from much needed sleep, it's almost evening.. He saw that Priya is bored. So they go for a drive. They spend the evening together. 

They were on beach to see sunset. It was beautiful. Night had started fall.

R : kitana khoobsoorat najara tha..
P : ha par muze ugata hua suraj jyada pasand hai
R: janta hu... woh 2nd wish ke time pe kitni khush ho gayi thi tum.. aur ye bhi yad hai ki tumne kaha tha, woh ehasas pyar ki tarah hota hai...

Priya looks at him and smiles, blushesh a little. Ram hesitantly continues...

R : mai soch raha tha.. Sach me, Kaise hota hai ye pyar ka ehsas? itna mayne rakhata hai jindagi me? 
Priya is surprised.. She looks at him longingly.. She's also been pinning for his affection ever since she realised her love..
P : muzse kisi ne kaha tha, jab tumhe kisi se pyar hota hai, toh uske aasu tumhare aankh se behate hai, aur uski hasi dekh kar muskurane  ko jee karta hai. 
Aur mere muze lagta hai, ki agar koi aisa insan hai, bas uske dekho to har mushkil asan lage.. Toh wo pyar hai...

Priya subconciously started to walk 2wards water.. Till now she had kept away to avoid getting wet. Ram too started to walk with her, deep in thoughts.

'He might call his vision as filmy..'  Ram thniks, 'But now what  about this? whatever priya said.. It felt true.. And I feel exactly same for her. Uski hasi dekhta hu toh din ban jata hai.. Uske khone se dar se meri jindagi tham si gayi thi.. Usko bura na lage isliye maine flight tak miss kar di... Aur jab woh sath hoti hai, toh office ke tension bhi bhul sa jata hu'

toh kya sach me priya se pyar karta hu.. Ha.. woh mere liye bahot imp hai.. Par pyar? Is umar me?

Kyo nahi? Is umar me shadi kar sakta hu toh pyar kyu nahi? 

Koi hai.. Jispe mera pura haq hai.. Ye ehasas kitana meetha hai...

At that time.. tide caught them unaware, some seaweed touched priya's feet, startled priya jumped a little and losing her balance, fell into water.
Ram couldn't help but laught at her childishness as he held her her had and helped her to get up. But when he properly looked at her, drenched completely, he was mesmerized.

As the eyelock continued, a long forgotten desire arised between them.. Already they were too close for comfort.. Ram leaned forward to kiss her...

But...

Something, he couldn't tell what, stopped him. Now he had no doubts in his mind that he has found love of his life. but.. He didn't want to ruin the moment then and there. He wanted to tell her how much she meant to him. Intimacy will come for sure, but when both agree to it. Before that he wanted a chance to tell her that her mere presence in his life was enough for him to love her forever.

So he just pecked on her forehead. And to make her comfortable, said in light tone..

"Bilkul bachho ki tarah chalti ho... Bas yaha waha gir jati ho, aur phir muze uthana padta hai...chalo ab.. ghar chale?"

Both smiled at each other. The smile was reflecting that both of them understood the significance of the moment that just passed between them. And as Ram took priya's hand, they walked back to car, hand in hand...
Edited by Priya_Fan - 12 years ago
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Superb continuue ur imagination
viny_queen thumbnail
enjoyable updates yaar 👏👏👏👏
humdildechuke thumbnail
👏👏👏 super writing...please continue soon
princessphulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wesome lovely...make weekend awesome.
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Priya

Fantastic and a longer update! Just Wht the doctor
Ordered for the terrible weekend
Priya_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fosla

Priya

Fantastic and a longer update! Just Wht the doctor
Ordered for the terrible weekend

Angie

Coming back from RKR.com... I had no idea about 'news'..

Do I have to tell how terrible this weekend is??

Arrggg... Rerun of thursday episode is not helping the matters at all..!!!

HELP HELP !!!!!!
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Priya_Fan

Angie

Coming back from RKR.com... I had no idea about 'news'..
No issues dear!! IT's worse knowing a day early and still no nothing since nobody knows anything abt the actual scene..
Do I have to tell how terrible this weekend is??
Like all of us.. keep thinking and dreaming!
Arrggg... Rerun of thursday episode is not helping the matters at all..!!!
What??It always helps!! These moments are not gonna last long!! So watch them with tht note!
HELP HELP !!!!!!

haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Priya_ fan... I am your Fan...

Beautifully Written.. the unspoken words can be felt in reading...

Continue soon