Just thought I will share with you all..

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I dont know how many of you noticed this๐Ÿ˜›..but before last nights epi started..when the movie was ending they showed a caption like always..about Mahadev...telling..."Dkash ne kiya sati ke Vivaah ki Ghoshana "...or something like that...it is for tonight I am sure ..they always do that..they give precap of what will happen the next day in captions ..I have mostly noticed it..๐Ÿ˜†..so I guess that is the reason why..that book..( lipi )..what Atri gave to her for worshipping or doing a Vrat fell down inthe precap what they showed yesterday..& we could see Daksh getting all amused about the shock in Sati's face & that book falling..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก..But I must add here that ..Sati romancing with that book to worship Shiv was sooo romantic๐Ÿ˜‰...๐Ÿ˜ณwohaaa..Mouni is class in showing those shy & passion filled expressions I tell ya..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hmmm...so i guess the future track may be that Daksh organizes a swaymvar for Sati,and like the ledgends say she calls out for Siva during the Swayamvar in such a way that she garlands him,and then she tries to win him over through Tapasya..
that will be quie romantic!
Mouni is a diva when it comes to expressing,maybe its since she has a strong classical background..but she manages to get the expressions just right!
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Oh is it..lolz๐Ÿ˜ฒi never pay attention ,but then we have a sincere fan like u..๐Ÿ‘
Thanks for the info dear...lookin fwd for this. 
Edited by Killer_Shark - 12 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Anasuya gave her the book of Nanda-vrat, which is for 1 year. As per the original story, Sati expressed the desire of doing Nanda-vrat to her mother, who made all the required arrangements for her. She successfully compeleted the vrat.
smithanaidu thumbnail
looking forward to the Swayamvar track... its would be interesting...๐Ÿ˜‰
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti.nil

hmmm...so i guess the future track may be that Daksh organizes a swaymvar for Sati,and like the ledgends say she calls out for Siva during the Swayamvar in such a way that she garlands him,and then she tries to win him over through Tapasya..

that will be quie romantic!
Mouni is a diva when it comes to expressing,maybe its since she has a strong classical background..but she manages to get the expressions just right!

Oh is it Shruthi..Thank you fo rthe info about Swayamvar๐Ÿ˜ƒ..that will be a feast to our eyes yaar.๐Ÿ˜‰.& YOU ARE SPOT ON WITH MOUNI & HER EXPRESSIONS..yaar..Her being classical dancer has surely helped her with that..SHE IS MESMERISING..!!๐Ÿ˜
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Killer_Shark

Oh is it..lolz๐Ÿ˜ฒi never pay attention ,but then we have a sincere fan like u..๐Ÿ‘
Thanks for the info dear...lookin fwd for this. 

Awww..thankcyou so much for those kind words of compliment..๐Ÿค—YUP..me too..am on my toes ..to watch it.already..๐Ÿ˜†
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnx12

Anasuya gave her the book of Nanda-vrat, which is for 1 year. As per the original story, Sati expressed the desire of doing Nanda-vrat to her mother, who made all the required arrangements for her. She successfully compeleted the vrat.

OOPS..am I wrong..was it Anasuya..forgive me..i thought her name was Atri..๐Ÿ˜ณMeenaxi I soo love your BANK OF KNOWLEDGE & the interest to share it with us darling..Lovely..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—
NST1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnx12

Sati expressed the desire of doing Nanda-vrat to her mother, who made all the required arrangements for her.

Well, in our case I suppose mom would only be able to pull on a dull face๐Ÿ˜†
nishkala thumbnail
@Total Romantic,thanks for sharing this news,I was really wondering how the story would unfold after Friday's episode.๐Ÿ˜Š...So, interesting plot is awaiting us then!

@Minaxi:Oh, is that so?Thanks for the info.๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by nishkala - 12 years ago