Celebrity Fan Clubs

~ || Happy Birthday RAUNAQ AHUJA || ~

frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

https://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/733/733895zl8k1fkhwd.gif

24th Feb.. Today is a very special day.. In fact the most special ever.. 😍 Its our dashing Raunaoq Ahuja's birthday.. πŸ₯³

happy birthday scraps happy birthday graphics happy birthday images happy birthday pics happy birthday photos happy birthday greetings happy birthday ecards happy birthday wishes happy birthday animations

Many Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Raunaoq!!! May this birthday bring you lots and lots of joy and happiness. Have a rocking day!!! May God Bless you with lots of success and happiness!!! May all your dreams and wishes come true!!! You're a wonderful actor and you have proved that with your amazing flawless portrayal of every character you played..

So all you wonderful people out there let's come together and wish Raunaoq  A Very Happy Birthday!!! We all Love u very very very much !!!  May all your dreams  come true and you achieve loads n loads of success in whatever you do!!! May God Bless you and may this year bring lots and lots happiness for you!!Hoping to see you back really soon...

A greeting on your birthday
For a very happy day
And then a year
That brings the best
Of everything your way

Enjoy your special day!

You're always very special
And you should know today
That you are wished the nicest things
That life can bring your way

Like warm and loving wishes

And happiness and cheer
And everything you need to start
Another happy year

May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love.
Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true!

God Blesses on Birth Day scraps God Blesses on Birth Day graphics God Blesses on Birth Day images God Blesses on Birth Day pics God Blesses on Birth Day photos God Blesses on Birth Day greetings God Blesses on Birth Day ecards God Blesses on Birth Day wishes God Blesses on Birth Day animations

Edited by frenz4u - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

frenz4u thumbnail

Raunaoq Ahuja completed his Telecom Engineering, and always wanted to be part of Television Industry. He wanted to be a DOP but then stepped into acting. 😎

He started his career as an actor with a show called "Piya Ka Aangan" on DD in February 2009. Where he played the role of "Shlok". It was the story of Shlok and Swati falling in love after death of Swati's husband and Shlok's elder brother. The story dealt with how they fall in love with each other and how they faced their families.

Later on, in September 2009, Raunaoq Ahuja entered the show "Mitwa Phool Kamal Ke" on Star Plus where he played the role of "Tejas" - the brother of the main protagonist Bela.

He also played a small cameo in NDTV Imagine's show "Jyoti".

Do Saheliyan - Kismat Ki Kathputliyan

Then in the year 2010, Raunaoq Ahuja's first major role was on Zee TV show Do Saheliyan - Kismat Ki Kathputliyan. He played the character of Anadi who was a dutiful son. His marriage takes place but unfortunately, because of train accident he gets separated with his real wife and  instead lands up with Maithili who is his wife's best friend. Maithili also gets separated with her husband. Due to circumstances, Anadi's family misunderstands Maithili as their daughter in law. This misunderstanding stays and then ,on the journey of searching their respective soulmates, Maithili learns that her husband died whereas Anadi learns that his wife loves someone else. Anadi and Maithili decide to stay as friends but soon this friendship turns into love.

He has also done an episode as grey shaded character of "Pawan" in Zee Tv's Keshav Pandit"

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Raunaoq Ahuja entered Sanjog Se Bani Sangini as Dr. Abhay Raibahadur. He played the role of an obedient ,caring son and a loving husband. He gets married to Pihu who behaved immature and childish at times bcoz she had married him due to family pressure. Abhay loved Pihu very much and helped in every possible way to get his newly wedded wife get used to the new environment. He helped her patiently and tried to make her comfortable. Pihu became ill, & became obsessed over interfering with her first love's life. Unknowingly, Abhay helped his wife in getting her first love. His wife's condition got worse, she had to be treated in hospital. He cared for his wife a lot. She was his world and he thought of nothing but Pihu. There came a point where Abhay realized that his wife will only be happy if she marries her childhood friend and he made plans to make this happen.  In the struggle to achieve this goal, he gave his life. Though it looked as though he destroyed other people's happiness/life to acheive his goal - but he really sacrificed himself for the person he loved the most - that is Pihu. 

Yeh Ishq Haaye

Raunaoq Ahuja played his best role as "Akshay"  in Star One's show  "Yeh Ishq Haaye". Initially Akhshay played the character of sweet and shy guy who loved his childhood best friend Manjari too much but was unable to express his feelings to her. Manjari treated him as her best friend always but couldn't understand his feelings ever. Akshay loved Manjari so much that he even sacrificed his love after knowing that Manjari loves someone else and helped in uniting them. But destiny had some other plans. Manjari faced betrayal in love and it was Akshay, as always ,who stood by her side in her tough times. Their journey of facing various situations in an unknown city Mumbai draws them even closer. Love starts blooming and Manjari starts loving him too. But the fact that Manjari does'nt accepts this makes Akshay a tough guy.
After a series of nok- jhok and fights between Akshay -Manjari, finally they get united. 😍 

Mohenjodaro

After a successful stint in television by playing great parts in Sanjog Se Bani Sangini and Yeh Ishq haaye, Raunaoq Ahuja made his debut in the world of theatre with a period drama named "Mohenjodaro" - a play written and directed by Akashaditya Lama.
He played the character of Akshat -  a warrior who was the Senapati of the Civilization. The story portrayed the inter-cultural conflicts that occurred between Aryans and Non- Aryans during Indus valley civilization.

frenz4u thumbnail

Hi Raunaoq  !!!

Today is ur birthday so Many Many Happy Returns of the Day !!! πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ₯³

Wishing you all the great things in life, May God bless you with loads of love, happiness and success.

Where to start from, its been two years that I love you as an actor very much'😳..It was the role of Anadi in Do Saheliyan where I started becoming a fan of yours''☺️.and with each and every day I have admired you more and more as an actor'😍.Then you came as Dr. Abhay in Sangini'.and then as Akshay in Yeh Ishq Haaye, U completely stole my heart away !!! ☺️☺️

And then getting a chance of watching u performing LIVE for your play Mohenjodaro was just superb !!! That day is one of the memorable day of my life !!!! 😍😍

U r an amazing actor and a great person. πŸ˜ƒ
❀️ Just Love u love u loads !!! ❀️ 
Missing ur presence on TV a lot !!!

Desperately waiting for ur comeback on TV !!! πŸ˜ƒ Please dont make us wait very long and come back soon !!!

"Many Many Happy Returns Of the Day Raunaoq.. πŸ₯³    

"May this birthday be the greatest ever..πŸ€—

May Your special day be filled with memories and flowers, friendship and happy hours...

May this day be filled with sunshine and smiles.. laughter and love.. β€οΈ

Hope that, for every candle on your cake, You get a wonderful surprise..." πŸ˜ƒ

Hey Raunaoq, I became a huge fan of u while watching SANGINI and YEH ISHQ HAAYE... I was bowled over by ur acting β­οΈand ur smile.. Embarrassed Ron, ur smile is just out of this world.. Blushing I also like u as a person.. u are so down-to-earth.. πŸ˜Ž and at the same time, known for ur pranksπŸ˜‰ My love n admiration for U grew more n more  and I ended up searching more about U on the internet.. Embarrassed and that is how i even discovered India-Forums..πŸ˜ƒ

Raunaoq, U were fabulous as AKSHAY n ABHAY..  Clap m just dying to see u back on TV.. in yet another rocking role... All the Best Ron!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Love ur smile.. Love ur acting.. Love ur charm.. Blushing...
  I just love everything about U...Day Dreaming Miss U so much... Embarrassed
  Come back soon to set the small screen on fire.. πŸ˜Ž

Good Luck Ron.. God Bless U.. 

Happy Birthday once again... πŸ€—

Dear Raunaoq..

I pray to god that this day and all your days be filled with the tremendous God's special love for you. Happy Birthday.. Hoping to see you back soon... Miss you a lot...

May all coming days of your life bring news of happiness to you

😊 May your birthday be happy  πŸ˜Š 
And then through the year
May God bless and guide you
And always be near
You're birthday is here 
You're getting old
But you're still my dear!
May your troubles be less and your blessings be more
And nothing but hapiness come through your door
May your day be filled with hugs, kisses and birthday wishes
May your birthday not be forgotten
And that you be spoiled rotten
But most of all today is your birthday, so hip hip hooray!
Roses are red violets are blue
This poem is your present
So whoo hoo

❀️ LOVE U RAUNAOQ β€οΈ...πŸ€— MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY πŸ€—HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY πŸ₯³
Regards
Hiru 

Hey Hi Raunaoq,

I have this small poem for him ... i hope u like it and so does he 
I'm wishing you another year
Of laughter, joy and fun,
Surprises, love and happiness
And when your birthday's done,
I hope you feel deep in your heart,
As your birthdays come and go,
How very much you mean to me,
More than you can know.
Many Many Many Happy returns of the day Raunaoq ... Miss u loads and love u tons Embarrassed

Love, 
Shree

!! Happy birthday Raunaq ahuja !! Wish u all success.. Please come back soon in a great show!!

Happy Birthday Dear RA. We Miss Your Acting Very Much. Please Come Back With A Show Soon. Enjoy Your Birthday. Embarrassed

wishing u a very happy birthday Raunaq... Many-Many happy writans of the day.. Enjoy ths day nd every movment... my all wishesh with you... Celiybret ths day with ur femily, frends, nd,nebars... Love u so much... Tack cayr!

Dear Raunaq, you don't know what you mean to us, you don't know what you are to us. One smile of yours makes the flower bloom, makes the whole world smile, it makes our day, one tears from your eyes, creates chaos in our lives. You have awaken the sleeping lover in our heart, you have our lives worth living for, you've dripped pure drops of love in our boring lives, you've melt our heart that was as hard as rock and made us fall in love with you all over again. Your existence in our lives made us believe in Prince Charming. You made us believe that dreams come true.Today this very special day, I thank your mom for bringing such a special and unique person to this earth, for giving us such a wonderful presentEmbarrassed, I thank god for making us so lucky for having u in our lives, for making us worthy of you, for making us feel special by having you. I can really go on and on with my blabbering πŸ˜†. My shayari might not be great but I just want to tell you that it'll speak the words of my heart to you. Just read from your heart and you'll able to see the depth of our love and respect for you. Ab kya bataye hum ae mere sanam, aj teri kadam le gaye mere sarein gham. dilpe mere sirf ek hi naam, uspar hain sirf pyaar aur pyaar bas tere liye sanam. Tere ek hasi se humhe dubara zindagi mil jayein, bas tere khushi ke liye hum gham ko bhi pilein chahein agar maut bhi aa jayein. Agar zindagi gawakar humhe dusri zindagi mil jayein toh mein mangloon woh zindagi sirf tere liye, bas tere liye. Raunaq, tum hamare zindagi ki woh subah ho jiski kran ki bina hamari zindagi mein andhera hi andhera hai. Tumhare bina yeh zindagi kya maut bhi adhoori hai magar saath tumhare hai toh phir zindagi kya sanam humhe maut bhi manzoor hai. aj chahe toofan ho ya dharti fatein kasam khuda ki agar zindagi ne ek mauka diya toh main sari duniya ki khushi mangloon bas tere liye, sirf aur sirf tere liye. yahan par meri shayari aur bakwaas dono khatam hoti haiπŸ˜† haan lekin meri feelings jo maine iss shayari se help se likkha woh sau guna sach haiπŸ˜ƒEmbarrassed
Raunaq, you're a special person. That's why wishing you a happy birthday had to be special. We viewers love you a lot, especially my dear friend Farheen, we would love to see you on screen again. I wish you a very very HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY!!!! I hope this day becomes one of the most special and memorable day of your life and I hope you enjoy every bit of it. Raunaq, you rock!!! tum ab kisi serial mein hamare saath nahi ho, lekin itna yaad rakhna chahe tum hamare saath ho ya na ho, hamara pyaar tumhare liye kabhi kam nahi hoga, We love you and WILL ALWAYS continue to LOVE you. Love from me and ofcourse my two special friends Farheen and Priya. 

frenz4u thumbnail

Hey Raunaoq, this a small VM on the occassion of your birthday. Hope everyone like it !! 😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISPQTQt3Ca0[/YOUTUBE]

frenz4u thumbnail
Thanks to all of them who helped in making this birthday thread and make it look beautiful !!!  ... πŸ€—  

Credit to all those who helped mainly Kalindi, Aisha, Priya, Athisda, praty, saher_90, Nikki, Maria  for help in every possible way...Thanks a lot guys.. πŸ€—

frenz4u thumbnail

RAUNAOQ...
MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY !!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘
Hope u have a great time on ur birthday ...Have fun !!!

ronnie85 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Raunaoq,

Let the God decorate each
golden ray of the sun reaching u...
with wishes of success,
happiness and prosperity 4 u...

Wish you a Very Happy Birthday...

Edited by ronnie85 - 12 years ago
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Happy birthday to you.. Happy birthday to you.. πŸ₯³

Wish you a very happy birthday
May life lead you 2 great happiness
success and hope dat
all your wishes comes true!
enjoy your day.

Dear Raunaq,

Hope you have a great day.. May God bless you with loads of happiness and success.. Come back soon.. Miss u a lot...

P.S : A great thread, Farhin.. πŸ€—

Edited by mishti_17 - 12 years ago
Maria.Jewel thumbnail

wow awesomee thread farhin

Edited by -Mema- - 12 years ago
Maria.Jewel thumbnail

WOW Raunaq wishing u many many Happy returns of the day, may u have the best b'day of ur life and may all ur wishes cum true and may u have a successful career , you are totally an amazinggg actor and although i have seen u only in one show ie YIH but still i am a really big fan of u cause u totally Rockkk and i am so sorry not for any gifts because i have been really busy lately this was my last siggy made on you so just posting it

and once again happy birthday to u !!

Love Maria

@Farhin the threads totally amazinggg ove it especially the siggies made by Aisha