Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I didn't know it can happen in TV land too!! :( I'm curious to what Barun said to that person!! I'm sure he told them off!! LOL Anyways, his friend got him in!! So all good!! :)

Shreya
IronyDied thumbnail
what the!! this was the time to show this?? grhh!! they are trying to ruin his image! go to hell!! we dont care and i am sure his wife wont be caring too 
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this is not a big deal guys..happens in most industry..sbs is crazy to make it as hot news and BS is double crazy to reveal it😃 of course if ur partner is understanding it doent matter😊Edited by shann20 - 12 years ago
sugar_babe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rabba-Ve-Delena

This, I think he mentioned it because he probably refused and now he is working in one of the top serials in the industry without having to resort to it!

I think he was proving a point, now to watch the SBS video! ...

I want to read the article, it seemed new otherwise why would SBS mention it now... the article said "Hard Talk Barun Sobti"
rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
how sick can these interview sbs people be..firrst khule aam without his permission showing off his wife fb pics.and now taking his personal given statements in magazines into the world..i wonder if he knws..

omg omg..poor barun..i dont believe he shud ever don such a cheap crap...whoever was the casting people they have no sense..respect or idea of wat a talented hero our barun is!!

BARUN WE LOVE U...at any cost!🤗
sugar_babe thumbnail

Originally posted by: shann20

this is not a big deal guys..happens in most industry..sbs is crazy to make it as hot news and BS is double crazy to reveal it😃

You do realize this comment won't go well with BS fans right lol?
Its admirable that he said he was asked to do it and flat out refused to go through with it. Ranveer Sigh also was a victim and walked out, so yeah, its thrown at the best of them, but the real men walk out :)
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rosette80

how sick can these interview sbs people be..firrst khule aam without his permission showing off his wife fb pics.and now taking his personal given statements in magazines into the world..i wonder if he knws..

omg omg..poor barun..i dont believe he shud ever don such a cheap crap...whoever was the casting people they have no sense..respect or idea of wat a talented hero our barun is!!

BARUN WE LOVE U...at any cost!🤗

I think for HOT news section SBS did not get anything, so they immediately  relayed this, whether somebody experienced it or not, for any actor's phase like Barun's I repeat this was not at all the time to broadcast such a news. 
sugar_babe thumbnail
@TM you might want to change your topic too "Barun Sobti and Casting Couch" or something on those lines because a moderator WILL CLOSE YOUR TOPIC as only one discussion topic is allowed on SBS/SBB segments.
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugar_babe

You do realize this comment won't go well with BS fans right lol?
Its admirable that he said he was asked to do it and flat out refused to go through with it. Ranveer Sigh also was a victim and walked out, so yeah, its thrown at the best of them, but the real men walk out :)

i know i love BS to ...but certain things esp in his line of work should not be revealed...do u know the media guys ..they r like dog after bones...this is common in most industry ...just need to know how to deal with it..sorry no offense...my pov
ShyJi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh65

I am not saying he went through it,  but I am disappointed with SBS who relayed such a news at this  time of his career. Thats all.  

Exactly. Thatswhy I hate SBS. this is not the 1st time. Infact they have the history of bashing actors and showing the wrong stuff abt them.

They showed the pic of his wife without his permission, said in one of the segment that he is not a sooo good actor and now this. it is downright Disgusting to show this news at this time😡😡😡