Frequent Posters

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
hehe ok rani...jot is a sweetheart
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yup...jot said we can participate..woohoo!!
..Sana... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i have given my story to crazycreatives and he still did not read it..it has been 2 days...

is this the person:

if any one knows the answer plz PM me plz OR write it down here

Edited by KajenBigLuver - 12 years ago
WildestDreams thumbnail
How many entries can we send?
shareen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Rani, SS, and Sami you too? ðŸ˜²ðŸ¤£ Permission mil gayi!..Awesome! ðŸ˜ƒ
SS, kantala bai! you dont have to vote now! ðŸ¤£

@KajenBigLuver, Yes that's the right profile and your entry has been received ðŸ˜ƒ They'll be read and voted for once the contest deadline is over and all the entries have been received!

@Parm, You can send up to 2 entries. ðŸ˜ƒ

I've received some pm queries too..I'll reply to them soon and post here as well.
Edited by shareen - 12 years ago
..Sana... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
shareen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
^ You are welcome ðŸ˜ƒ

I've received a few queries on this so i'm letting everyone else know as well.

There is no limit on the number of characters that are to be introduced as long as they have a pivotal role in your story and you are sticking to the word limit.

You may include actors who have worked together previously but you cannot pair them together in your show. They can be paired with a different person.

If anyone still has more queries, let me know =)
Edited by shareen - 12 years ago
Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oh lastly d contest is on..OMg i have yet stalked d thread at least once..lmao...Producing and writing no no no i cnt...let d OS-Ff writers do...coz crazies wil defo bcum crazy after reading mine ones...hahahaha

all d bst guys...i shall see if i cud still tak d dangerous chance to part in..lol..
littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
All the best to all the participants!
Dekhaekkwab thumbnail
Hi ppl I'm new!?!! Big fan of dekha ek kwab u knw.. .. By da wy I hav a question I watch d e k I want to knw wat age ashish kapoor is I mean he's alrite lukn but him n da priyal gor r jus not mde 4 each other hes tooo mature n she's tooo young. She's not even all that except 4wen she puts makeup on. I hate to think that those 2 r actually in luv n r redy 2 get married soon ... Asish deserves a way way better girl n I mean is he really 27 yrs old??? U serious?,?!!! He's a fan of Katrina n expects to fall in luv wiv someone dat resembles wiv her but priyal luks nowhere near like that cool chick n also priyal is only 18. I would've believed the fact that he was goin out wiv dat girl whom plays jaynandani I mean she is gudlukn n suits Asish way more than that priyal . But then again they say luv is blind however marriages are a real eye opener. I doubt that they'll last 4 long. Amen xxx c u all xx 😲 Edited by Dekhaekkwab - 12 years ago