\\ Time To Become A Crazy Producer // CONTEST!!

shareen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

H o m i e e e s ! πŸ€— Greetings. πŸ˜ƒ

What day is today, some one tell me please? πŸ˜ƒ
Yes, i know that the Valentine's Day is long over and Holi is yet to come πŸ˜Š  What else? πŸ˜‰*waits for 10 mins* What? So much of brainstorming? πŸ˜³ 
C'mon guys, it's F r i d a y today, simple! πŸ€£ 
The weekend's almost here which means not only a break from work but from the daily soaps as well! πŸ˜›  This is why some of us rather wait for the weekend to be over! πŸ˜†

Love it or hate it, the daily soaps have indeed become a part of our lives now! Every time the lead pair has an eye lock our heart melts! β€οΈ And not to forget, the greatest joy of our lives is falling in love with the lead actor!?  πŸ€£ 

At times we have banged our heads on the TV sets being bugged of the1000V ka thappad.. those 50 times shot on an actor's thopda, the unlimited crying and the misunderstandings!  

Don't you feel as if we need something different?  Now, what if

YOU
 HAD THE CHANCE TO PRODUCE A SERIAL
 OF YOUR OWN?!! πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

You would totally exclude the rona-dhona parts and fill the air with romance and much more than just romance, right? πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
YES! This is your chance to let wear the creative hat and come up with a show of our own which will put all the on-air shows to shame! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰  Y A Y πŸ‘πŸΌ  or  Y? πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 

And, of course what's a CONTEST without a twist πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Ž and some regulations πŸ˜› so read the instructions below! πŸ˜ƒ

Give a Title to your show ( not a title that has already been used by the shows on air)

Describe the main plot/story line in 100-150 words

Choose the star cast, which is the lead pair and other MAJOR characters

You cannot choose a pair that has already worked together.Come up with a fresh pair. Mix and Match the actors! πŸ˜‰

Choose a channel where you would like your show to be aired on

Send in you entries to the crazycreative account by 9th March, 2012

GotQueries? Post them here itself and i shall be glad to help! πŸ˜ƒ 
Loads of best wishes,

Edited by shareen - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shareen thumbnail
Word limit increased 350 words. You can write less than that but not exceed it.

-----------------------
Credits
-----------------------
 *Harjot*

-Stutz-

Yuvika_15

Prinsesse.Suvi

Edited by shareen - 12 years ago
WildestDreams thumbnail
me loving it...will partecipate for sure..great post Shareen XD
aish. thumbnail
Im in! Reservveed! :)
Lolvely Post Shar!
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely Post! Will Defo Participate!😎

Love,
Mayuuu
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
woww...looks like its another chance for me...produce my own serial...sounds very interesting...😎will surely participate in it...

@superb post shareen...will surely ask u doubts...afterall producing a serial is not an easy task nowawaysπŸ˜†
xyyz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The whole idea sounds absolutely wonderful.

I have a question. should we cast real actor/actresses in the drama. for example, making  Anas rashid, barun sobti, sumit vats etc as heroes and deepika singh, sanaya irani etc as heroines.

Or can we make up our own imaginative hero - heroines and give them imaginative character names?
Edited by megumi - 12 years ago
shareen thumbnail
Thank you guys πŸ€—
@megumi: When you are describing the storyline in brief, come up with your own names for the characters and after that when you are mentioning the star cast, you have to give real names of the actors playing the characters πŸ˜ƒ
For e.g. Sanaya Irani as Dia

.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Shareen...the greatest heart break is when the hero falls in love with the actress.which is meant to be 😳

kay, am defo gonna participate, one question, are English names allowed?? I suck when it comes to finding a Hindi name to my OS and miserable (and simply copy paste a song name, I am so smart😎🀣)

And, amazing post Fuchka, lovely as usual!!

P.S. And only 100-150 words for the WHOLE storylines, like devoid of any twists and turns eh??πŸ˜†
Edited by -Murphy369- - 12 years ago
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Such a creative idea...πŸ‘πŸΌ