Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

many manyy congoo to you for your 1st shop sweeetsπŸ‘πŸ€—I hope you have alot more in futureπŸ˜› your stuff is lovely, keep making :)

ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saher_90

many manyy congoo to you for your 1st shop sweeetsπŸ‘πŸ€—I hope you have alot more in futureπŸ˜› your stuff is lovely, keep making :)

Thank you! I hope so too.😊 Thanks so much, I love your work so, coming from you it means a lot.πŸ˜ƒ
-Nahi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations on ur 1st shop hun! <3333 Thnx 4 the mention! It was nothing at all. Love ur creations!

Nahi

xxx
izanami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations on your first shop, Annie! :D Am really really hoping to see you lots more of your gorgeous creations here soon! Keep up the wonderful work!

AND don't ever be scared! Your sigs will put the chaar chands on Jaejoong! :D Please, please please make some on him soon! <3
ayaniie-chan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nahi-

Congratulations on ur 1st shop hun! <3333 Thnx 4 the mention! It was nothing at all. Love ur creations!

Nahi

xxx

Thanks a lot! x
ayaniie-chan thumbnail

Originally posted by: izanami

Congratulations on your first shop, Annie! :D Am really really hoping to see you lots more of your gorgeous creations here soon! Keep up the wonderful work!

AND don't ever be scared! Your sigs will put the chaar chands on Jaejoong! :D Please, please please make some on him soon! <3

Thanks~ I've made a couple of YunJae!! πŸ˜† & yes,i'll make sigs on Jaejoong for sure! πŸ˜ƒ
izanami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

Thanks~ I've made a couple of YunJae!! πŸ˜† & yes,i'll make sigs on Jaejoong for sure! πŸ˜ƒ

OMG, you MUST show them soon! πŸ˜‰ Yaaay! πŸ˜ƒ
ayaniie-chan thumbnail

Originally posted by: izanami

OMG, you MUST show them soon! πŸ˜‰ Yaaay! πŸ˜ƒ

YES! πŸ˜Š & I have an idea on JJ sig, need to make it now hehe.. it's rather simple though πŸ˜³
TaniLovesDB5K thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!! Congrats Annie!!! I am glad you opened your gallery... Bcz you deserve to have one...:D I love your creations specially avis...:D Thanx for the compliment u gave... but going to ignore that part... Bcz I know I suck...

OH MY GOD SUN! This is EPIC...=))

these 3 r just too cute:

This is one of my favvv Kyu moment... after all the evil maknae doesn't show his dumb side often...;)

EEEKKK... Our lifeee... AKTF :

^ the txt thingi is creative...

My favvv... Its still in my sig dabba ;) So u know how much I love it:

Beautiful sigs... they r my fav actresses btw...;;)

Sorry if I am replying really late... I didn't come here after Min;s bday... too busy... Having exams & all... But its better late than never... I liked the post of ur pm list... so hopefully I'll be getting pms for ur updates...

WAITING FOR DBSK UPDATE...:D Can I have some JaeMin stuffs there?

Congrats once again Annie... Muuaahhhzzz...

ayaniie-chan thumbnail

Originally posted by: TaniShaKaShid

OMG!!! Congrats Annie!!! I am glad you opened your gallery... Bcz you deserve to have one...:D I love your creations specially avis...:D Thank you! πŸ€— Thanx for the compliment u gave... but going to ignore that part... Bcz I know I suck...that's SOO not true! πŸ˜Š

OH MY GOD SUN! This is EPIC...=))
YUP, OH MY GOD SUN HAD to be my first ever vid-avi!! πŸ˜†

these 3 r just too cute:
I'm the most proud of Junsu&Inhwan too purely because they're cute & not because I made it! πŸ˜³

This is one of my favvv Kyu moment... after all the evil maknae doesn't show his dumb side often...;)

EEEKKK... Our lifeee... AKTF : True~ πŸ˜

^ the txt thingi is creative...Thanks~

My favvv... Its still in my sig dabba ;) So u know how much I love it:
Thank you soo much for usin'!!

Beautiful sigs... they r my fav actresses btw...;;) Thank you! Priyanka is also my fav actress & haven't seen any Anushka's movies..

Sorry if I am replying really late... I didn't come here after Min;s bday... too busy... Having exams & all... But its better late than never... I liked the post of ur pm list... so hopefully I'll be getting pms for ur updates...

Oh, you're not late, I only sent the PM last night. & don't worry, I'll send you PMs!πŸ˜‰

WAITING FOR DBSK UPDATE...:D Can I have some JaeMin stuffs there?

Yeah, sure~ Can you send me links & photos though.. I can't seem to find good ones πŸ˜³

Congrats once again Annie... Muuaahhhzzz...

Thanks again!! πŸ€—