Frequent Posters

.Echo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

Just a warning, it LITERALLY is mini [2/3 sigs] & hasn't turned out as well..😭
YES!! Loved their MV!! Big-Bang at their VERY best!! πŸ˜ƒ

Im sure it will be fine πŸ˜›
I love the MV and the song! They are releasing small teasers for the other 5 songs they are going to promote too πŸ˜ƒ
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neeme

Congratulations Annie.πŸ˜ƒ 

Thanks!! πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: .Echo.

Im sure it will be fine πŸ˜›

I love the MV and the song! They are releasing small teasers for the other 5 songs they are going to promote too πŸ˜ƒ

Yayy!!! Need to watch that!! 

I'm done now, just need to post it! πŸ˜ƒ
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Hii everyone! I'm FINALLY updating!! I had done few sigs but since this is my very first update, I wanted it to be a massive one plus, I wasn't satisfied with some of them so had to re-do those which took longer hence, I am updatin' slightly later than I planned. Anyway, without further delay here's the update, hope you like it. πŸ˜Š

There's quite a lot so, let it load! πŸ˜³

ArMi (couldn't do the V-day ones yet due to no pics but by the time Bona posted it I was busy with my VM for the contest oh well, that's for the next time!πŸ˜‰)

SaRun

Drashti Dhami

Krystle Dsouza

Virika

Now, onto Kpop!!πŸ˜ƒ

Heechul (Miss Heechul so, had to do a banner on him!)

DBSK

Changmin

Junsu

Yoochun

Yunho

Jaejoong

YunSu

YunJae

JaeMin

JaeChun
first time I tried stackin', it took forever plus, after that I realised subtitles were too small!🀒

YooSu

KangXi (🀣 JS doesn't like this name!)

Rain

BigBang

I didn't realise the two pics Aaliyah posted was different so, SeungRi is missin' in this one!! My excuse is I was lookin' at DaeSung's expression which was more or less the same in both!😳

YG

To celebrate the trade-off between Jahnvi & meπŸ˜†
Leeteuk

G-Dragon

That's all for now. Hope you liked my work!
Please like/comment.
Thank you!

Love,
Annie~

I'm OPEN for SUGGESTIONS! πŸ˜ƒ
Since I don't watch many shows I'll need to be told who else to make sigs on.. 

@VIPs- Next update is VERY likely to be on BigBang [LOVE the new MV, waitin' for the other 5 songs!] so,feel free to send me pics & esp short clips since I haven't followed that many of their appearance on reality/variety shows, I'll have no clue. 😳
Edited by ayaniie-chan - 12 years ago
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
OMG I am reserving this. Be back after the page is done loading and I am done droolingπŸ˜†πŸ˜›

--edit--

warning: this may be quite longπŸ˜†

Starting from the begining :D I don't watch MLTAK but the siggies are beautiful <3 You've done a great job with the different styles and textures you tried. SaRun ones just turned out magnificentπŸ‘ And ZOMG, I love the first Krystle D'souza siggy! It's just so serene and beautiful xD

On to KPop:
Heeechul!!!! *flails* OMGOMG! He needs to come back from the army already ='( but hey, the banner/siggy is gorgeous. Yes, Heechul, I am patiently waiting O.O
DBSK!! And you were thinking you wouldn't be good? Girl, look at what you have done. That sig is just mind blowing.
Changmin - I know you were worried about the video siggy not turning out well but this is just too good. I love the scene you chose; it's one of my favorites from the show... Nice Catch!!!πŸ˜†
Junsu - I think I just died. First that avi and then the two siggies with the newest pics of hisπŸ€ͺ The text is so apt!!! I think I'll never get over his laugh in this lifetime ^_^ It's an addiction. Makes me wanna keep listening to him all day long.
Yoochun - *brain about to shut down* ZOMG! *O*
Yunho - *brain completely shuts down* I am now forever dead and will be found in the nearest graveyard. Feel free to join me there! I just looove the first siggy. Gonna use it asap and the second one is just yummy. It's my favorite scene of his for obvious reasons ^_^
Jaejoong - *coming back to life* Damn this guy even has the ability to wake the dead. Can't form a coherent sentence after this so yeah... umm... extraordinary.
YunSu/YunJae/JaeMin/KangXi/YooSu - I love you forever for this!!! πŸ€— Could you please please please please please PM the link of where you got the YunSu scene from? Me wanna watch watch watch watch.
Bi Rain - *forgets everyone else and simply drools*
Big Bang/YG Family - WOW! LOL @the first one cuz there's no Seung Ri but that's okay. The second one makes up for itπŸ˜‰

AAAND last but NOT the least: OUR TRADE OFF SPECIAL! :O LOL, I had no idea you were doing thisπŸ˜† In case you are wondering about Teukie, he's doing just fine and is, in fact, having a time of his life. However, as far as GD is concerned, I expect to see him back just the way he left. I am sure you are taking good care of him ;-)

I am sorry for the long rantπŸ˜•... not really!!πŸ˜†

Edited by -Jahnvi- - 12 years ago
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Jahnvi-

OMG I am reserving this. Be back after the page is done loading and I am done droolingπŸ˜†πŸ˜›

You beat me!! Before I even sent out the PMs!! πŸ˜†
-Sharona- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great update πŸ‘πŸ‘
the avi's made me laugh...the show looks funny πŸ˜†
When the guy walked in shirtless im like heelllooo 🀣🀣
but good job on the update 😊

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Annie Lovely Work DearπŸ‘πŸ‘

Very Nice Job.πŸ˜ƒ
Keep It Up!πŸ‘πŸΌ
INTOXIAHCATED thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OK..ALL THESE ARE MINE πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

chun chun ke siggy use karungi...chun chun ke avy use karungi ..huhaha 

Annie- haari haari haari mai tere siggies se haari πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
LOVED THEM !! πŸ˜

btw..i have already used one of ur works...widout asking u even..πŸ˜†

Edited by INTOXIAHCATED - 12 years ago
-Nahi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Anniiieee...πŸ€— 1st update was amazing! Looovvveee the sigs n avis! <333

Nahi

xxx
izanami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

asfgdfrddfsjklfffsfcff *FLAILS* Oh God, so so so many beautiful graphics!! Esp. those three above, OMG. Wonderful work, Annie! You really put the chaar chands on Jaejoong *uses immediately*