Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

kyun ? sab kya divorce ki liye wait kar rahe the? kunal will again become single.😊 abhi nahi hoga yeh soch ke sab dukhi ho gaye aur chup ho gaye.πŸ˜† 
perhaps u didnt notice...there is a separate thread for kunal's new wife n sinal divorce...πŸ˜† 

ExactlyπŸ˜‰, why would we be dukhi? We all will be happy because then we all have a chance to compete to be his indefinite wivesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --nIdHi--

Correct...Kal 5-6 ghante isi topic pe baat ho rahi thi...Kyu raniπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

YES i have gone throuh that thread . Another woman in Kunal 's life? i dont want him to be male version of draupadi having too many wives. πŸ˜†
-Rani thumbnail

Sure Neeme, tell me what you need from me?
U r on EDT for more time..so saying to u..That When u talked again with Salman  ..tell him that remove that PIC which he posted on page 141 in previous EDT... and also Kishti who Quoted that pic..and tell him..This is against the IF RULES..and MOD can banned Member id's against this act...and GUYS if anyone else Copied it then Remove that PIC from ur POST...

And as Minnie told u ..its IF RULE that close any discussion Thread after completing 150 Pages..

Sure Neeme, I will refer him to your post and ask to remove the picture. You can also send him a PM If you want, I am going to send PM to Kshiti now.
-Rani thumbnail

YES i have gone throuh that thread . Another woman in Kunal 's life? i dont want him to be male version of draupadi having too many wives. πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

Kunal bechara, so unlucky with women in his lifeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
hi anyone there 
pinkeye thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iamrani

kyun ? sab kya divorce ki liye wait kar rahe the? kunal will again become single.😊 abhi nahi hoga yeh soch ke sab dukhi ho gaye aur chup ho gaye.πŸ˜† 

perhaps u didnt notice...there is a separate thread for kunal's new wife n sinal divorce...πŸ˜† 
[/QUOTE]

ExactlyπŸ˜‰, why would we be dukhi? We all will be happy because then we all have a chance to compete to be his indefinite wivesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

i know all the kunal bhakts will be happy if he becomes single again, but rahne do use Siddhi ke sath, usi mein uski khushi hain. aur uski khushi mein sab bhakts ki khushi hain, becoz we truly love him unlike witcha.😊
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hey savz love guru is hereπŸ˜‰
pinkeye thumbnail

[/QUOTE]

unlucky? we are there na drooling over him all the time.πŸ˜‰ 
-savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

[/QUOTE]
ok no male version of draupadi but krishan kanhaiya will do...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..
@ blue: so lucky so many women drooling over himπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
neeme thumbnail

Sure Neeme, tell me what you need from me?

U r on EDT for more time..so saying to u..That When u talked again with Salman  ..tell him that remove that PIC which he posted on page 141 in previous EDT... and also Kishti who Quoted that pic..and tell him..This is against the IF RULES..and MOD can banned Member id's against this act...and GUYS if anyone else Copied it then Remove that PIC from ur POST...

And as Minnie told u ..its IF RULE that close any discussion Thread after completing 150 Pages..
[/QUOTE]

Sure Neeme, I will refer him to your post and ask to remove the picture. You can also send him a PM If you want, I am going to send PM to Kshiti now.
[/QUOTE]
Yah..i can..but its better u tell him on the Thread..so if anyone dont knw ..comes to knw..thats this is not allowed..I m feeling so bad that someone maked Fun of Sammy like this..then what abt all other FANS of Sameer..