Alrighty! Calm, Cool, Chilled.

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Apologies to any member who thinks I am aiming our frustration at them. Personally, I've been tolerating so much mis-information from the channel and letting it go. But once in a while, it gets too much.

This is a beautiful show and as I keep saying, it looks like it isn't going to survive but we can accept that now. 

All credit to cast and crew who have even managed to get some trps with zero promotion. I think I speak for all that this show has been a ray of sunshine everyday. Begins with a smile, ends with a smile. It may have been the wrong channel, it maybe that such shows don't work yet, but I'm sure enough people enjoy it and the hard work is appreciated. Even a single cap from an episode can make us laugh. We are pretty lucky to even watch such fun. Coz apparently lots of people don't even know the show exists! 😲 ...no, no...this is just fake shock emo...how will ppl know if there's no proper promo? 😳

Lastly, it isn't just us having fun. The cast seems to be having a blast with each other and laughing all the way through the shoot. 😆

So I take my cue from Hiral and take each new day/calamity/disaster with the same coolness. 

May we have many more days of laughter.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes the show one its kind and brings smile on the faces after a tiring dayout, hope the cast get  good roles in future  but on a PROPER channnel which give equal promtion and impotance to every show that air on it.
FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aww Aun i just loveddd ur post
nehasharma0007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree with you..love reading ur posts since sangini times😊
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
agree with u anu & i love this post 
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post👍🏼.. i m agreed with u.. This show is like a ray of sunshine in the crowd of clouds i mean among all over dramatic shows this is show is a relief😛 ...it will be always remembered as a wonderful show❤️... love AG n her acting...  ❤️ 
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Anu love the post 😛 hmm yeah we had fun up until now. Whatever happened, I'm v.happy I get to enjoy the show and see the v. talented cast & crew who gave their best 👍🏼 Wish the team of ZKSP all the v. best for everything ⭐️