Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
totally agreed. but for HP am a big fan. even my mom is aware and like when the last part came out in book she already placed an advanced order without even consulting me. i always get them on my b'day. since mine  is on 24th july(u better wish me :P) all the releases are nearby that.

even i love watching mythology. when i was small i too watched them. it used to come on sundays. so we wud watch it. even hatim or some myth/imaginery/fantasy. it attracts a lot that feeling is so good. i also like greek mythology ( mainly b'coz of cartoon hercules) as for DMDK i don't like it sometimes and sometimes i like.

i agree not all english serials are like that but some are.
i like bones too, esp. the contrasting opinions of booth-brennan, brennan attempting jokes and entire jefforsonian team at work pulling each other's leg.

detective shows are like that onle.

plus i thot u wud be angry as i cudn't post due to that net.
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Really awesome. Loved it. Rey and misunderstanding seems like two sides of the same coin. I hope it gets cleared.
CHOCOLATEKRIYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
PLEASE UPDATE FAST๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I LIKE YOUR FF TOO MUCH AND AM ANEW ADMIN
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: The007Shivani

Actually have made an important decision I m from now on not going to give any big updates as I m really busy to give big comments but I will give the usual comments like I always do so 

Thanks for reading in advance and sure next time will not whine about anything and will discuss with someone else

hey shivs no dont do that i love reading them tooo re.
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kriyansh24

totally agreed. but for HP am a big fan. even my mom is aware and like when the last part came out in book she already placed an advanced order without even consulting me. i always get them on my b'day. since mine  is on 24th july(u better wish me :P) all the releases are nearby that.

even i love watching mythology. when i was small i too watched them. it used to come on sundays. so we wud watch it. even hatim or some myth/imaginery/fantasy. it attracts a lot that feeling is so good. i also like greek mythology ( mainly b'coz of cartoon hercules) as for DMDK i don't like it sometimes and sometimes i like.

i agree not all english serials are like that but some are.
i like bones too, esp. the contrasting opinions of booth-brennan, brennan attempting jokes and entire jefforsonian team at work pulling each other's leg.

detective shows are like that onle.

plus i thot u wud be angry as i cudn't post due to that net.

Haha, HP is okayish for me. Lol that's sweet of your mom! And if I remember, I'll surely wish. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ You shouldn't keep any expectations from me as I sometimes forget my best friends birthday too and it's okay in that case as he forgets too ๐Ÿคฃ

Yeah, such shows just attract to me. 
About Bones, it's just wonderfully portrayed. Like it contains everything. 

I enjoye Detective shows too. Like Rizzoli & Isles. 

Nope. Not at all angry. See, I'm replying very late too ๐Ÿ˜›
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _sana.Magic_

Really awesome. Loved it. Rey and misunderstanding seems like two sides of the same coin. I hope it gets cleared.

Thank you sana. Agreed. Well, you'll see next soon. =)
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: CHOCOLATEKRIYA

PLEASE UPDATE FAST๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I LIKE YOUR FF TOO MUCH AND AM ANEW ADMIN

Will do in April and welcome to the FF ๐Ÿค—
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaju

hey shivs no dont do that i love reading them tooo re.

I do too but if Shivu has decided, then I suppose we can do nothing but accept her decision... ๐Ÿ˜’
-Araina- thumbnail
Haww!!! The likes decreased from 74 to 54? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ difference of almost 20! I was thinking of giving a promo just so you all understand that I WON'T be stopping this FF. But but I log in after 2 days and so sad to see this... 

Anyway, I'll wait till the end of this week and then post it. 

Also, will be making a new thread as this one's almost over. 
Zehnaseeb. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
what 74 to 54???????????? i wonder ... what's wrong wid people๐Ÿค”