Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: bholabear

Thanks Maria, looks like the rape case will be dragged on for some time. 

Hope not dear...  If there is a Me this weekend, hope it finishes by then
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Iamrani

Thanks Maria for beautiful update. I love the Junglee creature you use to depict witcha, the one looks like bear cum monkey, it's way too funny🤣🤣🤣. I guess the torture will continue this whole week this week and probably in ME as well. May be after that we can expect some nice sinal moments, not too sure though.

U know Rani.. I reached home around 9:35 and switched to Colors.. My dad's friend was at my home and when he saw Richa, he told she's looking like a monkey and i couldn't stop ROFling 🤣🤣 He's seeing her for the 1st time and he saw siddhi and told she's looking like a kid but they are trying to show her as a big lady 😉😆 I was just laughing at his comments.. 🤣🤣

Those emoticons suit witcha the best...😆😆 Ya this torture will continue this week too and if we are going to have a ME, i hope it ends there.. for god's sake, can't tolerate more torture..🤢

And u...😲 appreciate u for still hoping for some SiNal Moments 👏👏 I have 0% hopes and expectations from CV's.🤢🤢. After case i won't be surprised to know if siddhi is pregnant 🥱🥱 I don't want her to get pregnant soon, but watever we dont' want only CV's wan to show 😡😡
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sweety for the Lovely Update...
shilpa_maity thumbnail
hey  thanx maria 4 the wu,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update. they are making d story complicated day by day. more tortures ahead i guess.
tanyashrivastav thumbnail
thanx alot for the update maria...🤗GOD knows for how long cvs ll keep creating MU's between sinal...🤢 hopefully inME everything gets sorted out...