PAYAL ROHATgi selling 'SHAKTIPRASH' ROFL

Posted: 12 years ago
in case u missed it...u can turn any news chanel or bhakti channel these days after 11 u will find payal rohatgi selling shakti prash a powder tht treats I_p_t_n_e its a proof the show is over basically...and we are watching the old telecasts and now also the channel has stopped promoting it...but the thing is...ms payal is so damn funny as she is the only one to help out men rejected by their wives and save their marriage..she interviews some cartoons who goofs around...meri shaadi mein bhi...blah bh...lekin jab se maine shakti prash ...blah blah...and then she calls a rishi and tht segment is hillarious too...now u must be wondering why i watch tht trash so i dont but i need to have fun and if she provides it...what's the harm...

btw i also saw shilpa in horror nights of vikram bhat...haunted nights

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

what do i see this under my thread

Popular Search Terms:   shakti prash

🤣 oh man kill me 

Oh Hey EF!

I wanted to post but waited till I actually saw the ad & you are right-I nearly fell off my chair laughing! Immediate vision of Sharaft Bibi lovingly feeding the  "...parash " to the steroid addled wrestler! What a pair!!

Thank you for the heads up-I'd have missed it for sure!!

Originally posted by: znursingh

Oh Hey EF!

I wanted to post but waited till I actually saw the ad & you are right-I nearly fell off my chair laughing! Immediate vision of Sharaft Bibi lovingly feeding the  "...parash " to the steroid addled wrestler! What a pair!!

Thank you for the heads up-I'd have missed it for sure!!

kasherma shah is doing the second version of this ad on other channels 🤣 

i guess yeh auratein ab enhi kamon ke liye reh gayi hai 🤣

Originally posted by: EmmaFrost

kasherma shah is doing the second version of this ad on other channels 🤣 

i guess yeh auratein ab enhi kamon ke liye reh gayi hai 🤣

Oh,I caught THAT one too! Twice in two days was TOO much! I've boycotted that channel forever!!!
I liked the underlying assumption that men who deal with women like them would need a  "helping"
parash!!
the ones tht makes it even more laughable are these...😆

a guy looking worried and saying this to a friend..😕.'yaar main biwi ko khush nahi rakh pata aur usse pati ka sukh nahi de pata...😕and his friend..immediately replies..🥱.bas itni si baat...pehle mere saath bhi aisa hi tha..🤢.but now i take shakti prash🤣...first of all no guy will open up so easily to any of his friend becoz the first thing tht comes to his mind is the fear tht if his friend takes a dig at his situation...🤔

i have seen these guys as extras in many telly soaps 🥱...there u go

then there a segment comes...where a wife says, i am feeling empty since six years...and now i want a divorce...rescued by shaktiprash...🥱

someone ask madam ambika soni..🤔.tht by censoring many telly shows she thinks she has done her job...but what abt these ads which are mostly visible on every GEC channe🤢l...u should see herself when payal and kasherma says such things like 'apni raaton ko abhi rangeen bana lijiye .ugghhh...🤢

Originally posted by: EmmaFrost

the ones tht makes it even more laughable are these...😆

someone ask madam ambika soni..🤔.tht by censoring many telly shows she thinks she has done her job...but what abt these ads which are mostly visible on every GEC channe🤢l...u should see herself when payal and kasherma says such things like 'apni raaton ko abhi rangeen bana lijiye .ugghhh...🤢

Ms Ambika Soni is too busy obeying her mistress's(MafiaMama!) dictat  of shutting down Twitter & Facebook for posting adverse remarks about Her Spaghetti Holiness-she is being lawfully Siballed in her efforts at black balling by chamcha-in-chief  to bother about power enhancing powders being pushed by assorted z-grade celebs.There is also Jackie Shroff heroically pushing some miracle oil!!
Late night TV is Alternate Reality at its weirdest!!