Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
YAY YAY YAY!! Thanks Smiley!! =D Borna, you don't have to stop yourself from commenting now! OMG I'm excited! Kratika, you are love! <3 
Euphoria. thumbnail
Ok since there's no one around and I want to move to the next AT ASAP, I shall talk to myself! πŸ˜† I was re-watching Kratika's ABP news interview and I think I fell in love with her all over again. No wait, I don't think, I know! πŸ˜³

I saw some comments saying that the interviewers were easy on her but I didn't exactly feel so. They were just as mean as they were with Gurmeet, just that Kratika's replies compelled them to be a little more polite. In fact, the first question itself where Shagun said that PV is digressing from it's original track *which makes me wonder if Shagun and I are watching the same serial! =S*, Kratika's reply was bang on! Of course there isn't gonna be a love triangle! But what caught my attention was the part where she said that Prashant would want Aarti back into his life. Does that mean that Prashant has not exactly turned over a new leaf? =S I especially loved the part where she indirectly hinted Shagun to hush up else she would not hesitate in giving her opinions about Shagun! πŸ˜† Shagun's expression was hilarious! And of course the part where Krats imitates Gurmeet. Gah that was plain adorable. 

Moving over to the ZRA promo. Sigh. I don't know what to say. I really don't have words for these 2! Gurmeet looked dashing and Kratika, gosh she looked divine! That wink at the end just killed me, totally! Can't wait for ZRA!! <3 
villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Euphoria.

Ok since there's no one around and I want to move to the next AT ASAP, I shall talk to myself! πŸ˜† I was re-watching Kratika's ABP news interview and I think I fell in love with her all over again. No wait, I don't think, I know! πŸ˜³

I saw some comments saying that the interviewers were easy on her but I didn't exactly feel so. They were just as mean as they were with Gurmeet, just that Kratika's replies compelled them to be a little more polite. In fact, the first question itself where Shagun said that PV is digressing from it's original track *which makes me wonder if Shagun and I are watching the same serial! =S*, Kratika's reply was bang on! Of course there isn't gonna be a love triangle! But what caught my attention was the part where she said that Prashant would want Aarti back into his life. Does that mean that Prashant has not exactly turned over a new leaf? =S I especially loved the part where she indirectly hinted Shagun to hush up else she would not hesitate in giving her opinions about Shagun! πŸ˜† Shagun's expression was hilarious! And of course the part where Krats imitates Gurmeet. Gah that was plain adorable. 

Moving over to the ZRA promo. Sigh. I don't know what to say. I really don't have words for these 2! Gurmeet looked dashing and Kratika, gosh she looked divine! That wink at the end just killed me, totally! Can't wait for ZRA!! <3 

that interview got me rethinking that despite us seeing Kratz many times in segments as talkative and  funny, she is actually a private person in life. They didn't have much to dig about her. I also noticed that when pictures of her are shared on FB, it's mostly with families and friends and not the loud or usual party mode that other celebs share. There aren't even any professional/studio shots of her. I really see her simplicity in all these and all the more that i admire her because i believe she is comfortable just being her.
Yeah, i also noticed she is not on the award list and i will not discount the usual politicking that goes on for sure in such events. At least, we know she's a top calibre of an actress!
That is one heaven of a promo. Kratika is the Queen of the Wicked Wink! nobody does it as cute, sexy and inviting as she can.
Edited by villager00 - 11 years ago
Euphoria. thumbnail
@Villager00: I totally agree with you, it's like beneath all that spunk and vivaciousness lies a very homely girl, which is something I adore! She definitely is a very private person. Till date, I have not heard anything about her personal/love life which is why I was quite surprised when the Sheela said that Kratika was engaged! 

Whatever the reason might be, I am actually extremely disappointed in the fact that she hasn't been nominated. Even if she doesn't win the award, her being nominated itself would have made me really happy, not because I adore her or anything but because she truly deserves it and I'm sure, in the near future, we would see her getting what she deserves! =) 

WORD! No one does it better than Kratika! It was the most innocent yet mischievous wink that I have ever seen. I don't know how that's even possible! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

P.S. I am Anu! What's your name? =) 
Euphoria. thumbnail
OMG!! We are gonna get some romantic moments between Yash and Aarti! Tune in to SBS guys, if you have the channel! Meri phooti kismat, I don't have that damn channel! =( 
villager00 thumbnail

@Villager00: I totally agree with you, it's like beneath all that spunk and vivaciousness lies a very homely girl, which is something I adore! She definitely is a very private person. Till date, I have not heard anything about her personal/love life which is why I was quite surprised when the Sheela said that Kratika was engaged! so true, and she is not so fond of name-dropping known people in interviews, just outright honesty. Obviously, Sheela and her army didn't really quite know what else to ask πŸ˜ƒ

Whatever the reason might be, I am actually extremely disappointed in the fact that she hasn't been nominated. Even if she doesn't win the award, her being nominated itself would have made me really happy, not because I adore her or anything but because she truly deserves it and I'm sure, in the near future, we would see her getting what she deserves! =) i'd really like for this to come so soon. She is worth watching in every scene.

WORD! No one does it better than Kratika! It was the most innocent yet mischievous wink that I have ever seen. I don't know how that's even possible! πŸ˜³πŸ˜† five stars for the wink and more for the hip bump! i'm a female and never in my wildest thought did i ever think i'll be paying close attention to some woman's feminine gestures😳😳😳...

P.S. I am Anu! What's your name? =) Enid here and glad to make your acquaintanceπŸ˜‰

Euphoria. thumbnail
Enid, you're not the only lady who's smitten by our darling! She has that effect on people, both guys and girls! πŸ˜† Don't worry, I'm sure Kratika would get her due recognition, if not now then very soon! Let's take ZRA for starters! =P 

OMG guys, just saw the snippet of the actual segment on live stream! These 2 are out to kill, I swear! πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈ

villager00 thumbnail

Enid, you're not the only lady who's smitten by our darling! She has that effect on people, both guys and girls! πŸ˜† Don't worry, I'm sure Kratika would get her due recognition, if not now then very soon! Let's take ZRA for starters! =P 

OMG guys, just saw the snippet of the actual segment on live stream! These 2 are out to kill, I swear! πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈ

just tuned in but dunno if it's already finishπŸ˜•
Euphoria. thumbnail
Nope! Our segment's the last one to be aired and there are way too many ads! =| 
smileymj10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Okay all, since we've reach the 150,
Are you ready to move on to the new AT??