Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank u sooo much 😛
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
waheyy congooo on the 4th gallery bladrins
Pfft didn't even tell me hmmph :/
Anyways I'm Maha proud of youu Jee like I always say😳 pfft even though you hate ur own creations yhh they'll always be gawjj<3 ur opinion won't change em idiot :L ;P haaye dunno really way to say,probz cuz I've wrote a whole essay for my last comment but it's my lesbo na so I'll have to do a essay or you'll probably rape me again🤣 ahaa I remember our first raping war LOOOL me & Sunni went crazy for revenge from you🤣 miss the summer :/ LOL dunno why I'm talking bout the summer wen I'm supposed to be congratulating you for ur gallery,aaah stupid me🤔😛
Omgg the banner is s t u n n i n g as ever😍 two of my favourite dancess *inserts drooling emo* aaah gosh I promise to give ya a emo filled comment soon🤣😛 I miss giving em as much as you love seeing em ;P The green & B/W effect is amazing<3 sharona did a brilliant job on it👏 haaye if that didn't say ur gallery name I would have probably nicked it😉🤣
Ur previous workk,aawww look how much you've improved<3 even DD loved ur work so you can't say jack bout it :D x I miss sai'z work Marn,hope she comes back with her rocking creation =) xx those kiss avis make my heart go dhak dhak eeesh ur colouring is oooft☺️😍 SaRun stuff is simply beautz<3 no words to sat except bravaa!!👏😉
Blad btw who calls you Ri?! I'm just curious jee :P ;)
Oii why didnt ya add those cool Png things,they look cool Marn x
Omgg eeeks those avis Aree sooo adorable awww ther like us na?😉
Love ther friendship,I so wish they come in a drama together like as sisters or besties,they would rockk!! Love ur colouringg on the avis,DD & Sanaya look beautiful as ever, Who knew two of the most talented actresses on tv could be soo close😍😛
Blad you so need to make sigs on the new ArHi/sarun sigs,haaye gosh those 2 are soo😍😍
Hope they have a dance performance on the SPA😍 & try & make sumat with those new DD dance pics,Marn she looks breath-takingly gawwjus😳😍
Aaah so yh that's about it,pfft should have made some more stuff so my comment could have been longer but its okay I'll just keep talking & talking until I get tired🤣
love you sl*g LOOL I told foz if wer gonna hack each other,never call lesbo 'wifey' either swear at her or call her a mangy🤣 & I just need to call ya pod & waheyy I'm foz😎🤣
LMAO blad i found a perfect mangy song for you🤣 LOOL aww don't make that face,you know you love being a mangy😉🤣
so yhh peacee!😎 <<*that's wat junai says btw junai'z my new hubby ;P so yhh you better respect UR new bro-in-law🤣😉
Yhh you better reply to each & every word of mine!!😡 see tramp I'm on page nine & I still gave ya the longest comment in ya dhukkan ;P urgh hate myself for loving a twat like you🤔🤣
^^Did that put you to sleep,pfft told you I'm gunna bore you to death wheather you like it or not😛🤣
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Edited by MaaneetLuverr - 12 years ago
...Mallu... thumbnail
~~~Res~~~
Will edit soon:) lovely creation
😛
KaJen_addiction thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congrats 4 new thread!
beautiful creations! loved dem!
thnx 4 pm
felicitysmoak. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweetzo_Dips

em i dreaming or its real woahh pinch me one 4th shopieee..omg.3rd kab khula jo its 4th...my gosh congo ji congo...its grt haye.haye..maazing update Sanzuu...👏 well well well all i must say i make more shopss make more no of stuuufss n set AS Shop on fire😈 gudluck...

Dips

Lmaooo shuraaap dipz😆 duhhh u made da 3rd shop siggie how can yah forget dopey 🤣 hank u sooo much jaaano 😳 Hahahah thanks love yah Umuahhh xoxoxox
felicitysmoak. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishsweets

Thanks dear for your PM.Its a very nice and unique creation work, I like Geet sanaya they look very close friend. Thanks again   

Thanks sweetie and ur Welcum :) yah thu r super cute 2gether 😳
felicitysmoak. thumbnail

Originally posted by: $ara_$hachi

thank god, PM after ages
congo jaan for the new gal
awesome as always ... loved it

heheh will add  yah 2 da new gall ID sorri bout dat 😳 Hanks sweetie 😊