Mohan and Guru on Rangmunch.TV - Video!

misty85 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Let's hear what Kunal Karan Kapoor and Dushyant Wagh have to say about their role onscreen and friendship off-screen.    

Every show on television is known for its lead couple and their onscreen chemistry. From this aspect the show Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha on Colors is no different. The show is not only making waves for its unconventional story line between Megha, a single mother and Mohan a crime reporter, but viewers are also enjoying the cute friendship between Nanhi and her Spiderman. But there is another duo that has won the hearts of the audience. They are none other than Mohan and Guru.

Rangmunch.TV caught up with the duo and tried to understand the essence of their on screen bonding. However Mohan aka Kunal Karan Kapoor and Guru aka Dushyant Wagh have also become very good friends during the making of the show.

So this time when you watch this duo on screen you know what makes them click.

http://www.rangmunch.tv/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=305:mohan-and-guru-on-rangmunch-tv-video&Itemid=543

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks mis.
superb superb video finally guru accept he is mohan's biwi😆 i love guru said Sunn naa😆
yes we love our mohan guru jodi we call them our Telly's monu sarkit jodi😊 both are fab actors.👍🏼
Edited by Amisha.Laher - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Eee! I'm so happy they finally did a vid interview of Kunal-Dushyant! Thank you Rangmunch TV!

YT link to the video:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fN1VQ3XBP8&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fN1VQ3XBP8&feature=player_embedded
AreYaar thumbnail
Ok finally watched it! Oh they are so adorable off-screen too!

LMAO@ Kunal feeling so embarassed listening to Dushyant/Guru being referred to as his BIWI and their explosive chemistry🤣...Dushyant seems to be fully enjoying it though...haha

Loved the discussion over the "Sun naa" bit...it really is so natural that it had to be Kunal trait added in to Mohan.

And his irritation with being called KUDNAL (I dunno how to describe that sound in English...lol) instead of Kunal...lol

Their camaraderie is sweet...no wonder these two are so cute onscreen...liked what Kunal said about Guru's importance in Mohan's life.
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Eeeh!!! ☺️ 

*fan girl mode high - be warned, people of the world* 😆

What a FUN FUN FUN interview that was! These two are such show stealers on and off screen!!! ☺️

Thanks for sharing Misty 🤗

Lesson of the day: Guru is Guru. 'Nuf said. 😎
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Woot Woot We finally got an off-screen interview of this show's dynamic duo!😆
Oh thank you for this duo's interview...they're a riot on-screen and they're equally fun off-screen as well.

lol Dushyant and his disclaimer regarding his last name was funny.😆 You hear that IF folks? Better change his last name on this site or else he have you listen to his hindi songs!🤣
@Sun Naa being oh-so-Kunal's thing that he incorporated in Mohan's character was interesting to know. No wonder it seems so natural when he says it every now and then.
Dushyant seems to be really liking the "Sun naa" bits and also Guru as Mohan's "Biwi" talk and the discussion about their sizzling chemistry🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Their BROMANCE is definitely the hot topic of discussion ever since first glimpse of the two characters in the show and it's going strong and how!😆

Edited by Ramy25 - 12 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Ami and Anu..🤗
Thanks a lot for the WU and YT video link of Kunal-Dushyant..!🤗
i'm so happy that we got an off-screen interview of this cute duo..!
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing this wonderful interview. 

Mohan's chemistry with everyone is awesome. Interviewer called it "choti si love story", Its confirmed Guru is Mohan's biwi. God! kitna sharmatha hai mohan. Rightly Guru is guru. Biwi ke saamne bolti band honi hi hai. The way he said "Beta, sunna" -in Mohan style was too good. Sizzling chemistry it is. 

Rangmanch TV interviewers - i guess atleast they know what they are talking about unlike some other articles and interviews. 

Edited by subhas123 - 12 years ago
Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the links.

Yipppiiieee we have a Kunal and Dushyant interview. Kya jodi hai. 😉 👍🏼 Thanks to rangmuch for the interview. These two are adorable onscreen as well as offscreen. 👏 I am so looking forward to their scenes.

madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can these two get any more adorable? I just LOVE their camaraderie...

@ The "Sun naa" bit : Had to be a Kunal thing...coz he uses it effectively in the show, so much so that you know when a "Sun na" moment is coming...Kunal comes across as a very smart actor, adding little improvisations to his character here and there, which really does set him apart from the current crop of actors. 

As for Guru, what do I say? Kunal summed it up very well. Guru is Guru.Period.