The Right Kind Of Wrong (AK) Ch 14 pg 24

*F^a^i^z^a* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Introduction

Kripa Sharma was brought up in the beautiful city of Masoori. She is a free spirited girl who loves to dance. Her other passion was kids. She loves kids and therefore pursued her career, teaching dance. She has always appreciated the beauty and clean air of Masoori but their sudden move from Masoori to Mumbai has her muddled and confused

Angad on the other hand loves his music. He has always been a good singer and loved the rhythm of music. Like Kripa he found kids adorable and pursued his music training in teaching. He also has a habit of flirting with everyone but no one really took him seriously because they knew he was too good at heart to use his 'natural' talent of flirting to hurt someone

Although Kripa loves the little cute creatures otherwise known as 'kids' Although she is passionate about her dance she thinks a lot about life in general which has forced her to she has quite a serious outlook to life.

Angad is a jovial person who likes to make others happy. Maybe his flirting played a big part in fulfilling his objective. Angad has always been a little flirtatious and although it was annoying everyone RT appreciated it because his humor and nature brought a smile on the faces of many.

Kripa and Angad have never met but somehow are destined to meet. When they meet things go upside because instead of falling in love they end up quarreling or Kripa does anyways! How will destiny play its games to help the duo fall in the love game!

Chapter 1 - Pg 2
Chapter 2- Pg 4
Chapter 3 - Pg 6
Chapter 4 - Pg 8
Chapter 5  -  Pg 10
Chapter 6 -  Pg 11
Chapter 7 -  Pg 13
Chapter 8 -  Pg 14
Chapter 9 -  Pg 15
Chapter 10- Pg 17
Chapter 11- Pg 18
Chapter 12- Pg 20
Chapter 13- Pg 22
Chapter 14- Pg 24

Well, I'm back. This is a rewrite of Stubborn. I've changed the name and some of the story may have changed as well. I hope you enjoy the rewrite. Hopefully after this rewrite I'll be writing another fan fiction😉

Thank you
-Faiza

Edited by *F^a^i^z^a* - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShelDev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow Faiza thank you for writing a FF on AK.
Love this jodi. The eternal couple.
Pls PM me when you update.
Looking forward to reading this one.
Thanks
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Faiza i'am so glad to read this...i simply love your writing..good start... can't wait to read more..continue soon..😊
sowmya18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi...
do continue soon...loved the intro!!!!1
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Faiza, I'm so glad to see you writing again. Especially on AK. <3 You were and I am sure still are one of the finest writers on IF.

The concept sounds interesting. Can't wait to read the first chapter. Please add me to your PM list.

-Jot.
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for pm faiza
grt to c u back after such a longgg time:)))
lukin fwd to read it...
aroramaina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for writing ff on AK.I enjoyed the introduction.Waiting for ur update.
teri_susan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for PM.Love ur fictions always,it's really a happy news to know another wonderfull fiction is on its way.Loved the concept,the title is good and increases the curiousity😉,continue...Edited by teri_susan - 12 years ago
love_KYPH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey faiza m so glad u writin a FF...loved ur other ff's...
nyc intro...cont soon n thnx 4 pm😃
*F^a^i^z^a* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter One

"Try to come a little early Vivaan. We have to go to Kavya's house and Anjali wants everyone on time. You know how she gets when it doesn't go her way"
A tall, slightly chubby man smiled down at his wife who was busy helping him with his tie "I'll try my best"

The woman shook her head, her lips lifted to a corner "you won't try, you will come on time. I don't want to hear Anjali scream the house down. She's a little too stubborn when it comes to Kavya"

"Okay sweetheart I'll come on time" he replied kissing her cheek. She moved forward lifting his bag and gave it to him "thank you" he mumbled fixing his wrist watch "By the way where is Anjali right now?"

"She's downstairs having breakfast with Aliya. Gauri is helping Sahil get read and Karan and Angad have already left for work" she replied helping him with his coat. She grinned when he gave her a puzzled look "I know you too well Vivaan. You would ask about them all one by one so I just save you the time asking" she winked while walking towards her door.

He sighed shaking his head "women" he mumbled "I'll never know how she does that"

"Aliya please don't be late today" Anjali ordered.

Aliya frowned at her bigger sister getting annoyed at her constant yapping "Honestly Anjali how many more times do I have to promise you to stop your lectures" she snapped.

Anjali glared at her with her big brown eyes. Anjali was a young petite girl with a tan complexion, big eyes, a pointy nose and thin lips. She was engaged to Kavya, her fianc four months ago and was getting married in two months time. She had known Kavya for a little over a year. They had formed a crush as soon as they saw each other when they met in Ooty. Kavya was on vacation with his friends while she had gone with her family. They gradually got closer, fell in love and now they were getting married. She would never understand how she was ever worthy of Kavya but he always told her she was special because she was herself.

Aliya pouted "I was late last time because I was busy with a book in the library" she clarified "I promise I won't get late this time"

Anjali's eyes softened "okay, okay I believe you"

"Anjali, drop Sahil to school on the way please. I'm going to stay home and help mom"

She nodded signaling Sahil to have his breakfast "Okay Bhabi. Did you tell Bhai we have to go to Kavya's today"

Gauri nodded "yeah. He said he'll do half day today. Does Angad know?"

"I thought mom told him"

Gauri shook her head smiling "no, mom thought you told him. Oh well, you go. Your getting late for work. I'll call him" she assured.

Anjali smiled widely "Thanks Bhabi"

After finishing breakfast Anjali rushed Aliya and Sahil out of the house reminding everyone to be on time once again. Gauri smiled at her enthusiasm. The time between the engagement to the wedding was a beautiful time when everything seemed right except spending time apart from the other half. She had been through the same feeling when she was getting married to Karan and here she was eight years later with a hardly a few minutes to spend alone with her husband.

Sighing she picked the phone from its stand while she bent down to clean the mess the girls and Sahil had left behind. She dialed Angad's number but found his phone on the answering machine. She then pulled the phone book out of the piling books on the coffee table and called Creative Infants Academy. It was an academy for young kids where they were encouraged to support small activities so they could discover their talents outside academics at a very young age. Most of the kids were aged three to ten. The younger kids tended to attend in the mornings sessions and the slightly older attended after school.

A dark skinned bulky man lifted the phone from its cradle "Good morning Creative infant's academy. How can I help you?"

"Good morning Rajesh. How are you doing?"

"I'm good Bhabi. How are you?" the man smiled and leaned back in his chair.

"I'm Fine. Is Angad there?"

"Yeah, he's in the staffroom. Hold on a minute I'll call him" he put the phone on hold and dialed the extension to the staffroom.

Meanwhile in the staffroom a strong built man sat on the floor holding a petite girls hand in his. The girl stood rolling her eyes, a smile playing on her lips "Mukti how could you?" he exclaimed dramatically.

She sighed "Angad"

"You remember my name now" he frowned "and what about when you got engaged to Prem" he grinned lifting his eyebrows in question.

She laughed and pulled her hands out of his grip "Angad you're too much" she said walking to her cabinet and pulled her top drawer out "now get up and get your books or you'll be late for class"

He pursed his lips then stood up "huh, no one takes me seriously" he scrunched his nose then laughed when Mukti through her board rubber at him "okay, okay. I'm joking"

"Angad, you have a call" a middle aged chubby woman called.

"Thank you Mansi" he took hold of the phone "Hello"

"Angad, Mom forgot to tell you we have to go to Kavya's today so try to leave on time, don't be late"

"Bhabi why are you telling me, tell Anjali. She needs to go not me"

"Angad" Gauri frowned "don't be like this. You know how possessive Anjali is when it comes to relationships, so please be on time"

He sighed then scrunched his nose "alright, fine. I'll be there on time" he glanced at the clock "I've got to go Bhabi, I'm getting late. Bye"

She smiled "Okay then, Bye"

"Dadi, what did you use?" Angad exclaimed bending at her knees "you look gorgeous today" he winked hugging her waist.

An elderly woman, dressed in a pink salwar suit smiled down at him. She raised her brow pushing her glasses down to the bridge of her nose "what do you want Angad?"

Angad frowned taking her hand "Dadi, I was complimenting you"

She chuckled then ruffled his thick hair "why else would this old lady seem beautiful to you?" she asked smiling

"Dadi" he moaned placing his head on her lap "you're too much" he looked towards her "do you know if the old man's doing anything for the competition in Masoori? Are we going this year?"

"Angad" she hit his head "give him some respect. He's your boss"

He pouted "What can I do if your husband is so strict. I swear Dadi if I met you before him I'd marry you. But unfortunately I was a little too late" he sulked then laughed when she t his head.

Angad and Aliya stood with their heads bowed while Anjali babbled on about how she had reminded them and they were still late. They sighed and looked at each other giving the other a knowing look.

"Honestly how many more times did you need me to tell you so you could be on time? I only asked for you to be on time and it was too much to ask" she huffed then glared at them.

"Sorry" they mumbled

"What's sorry going to do? You're still late" she barked

"Anjali I was stuck in traffic" Angad muttered rolling his eyes. The lecture was getting really boring.

"And your lecture is making us late as well" Aliya muttered annoyed.

Anjali glared at the two "next time don't be late. Now hurry up and be ready in ten minutes"

Aliya sighed and turned towards the stairs while Angad went and held Anjali's shoulders "next time remember I'm your big brother, ok" he said squeezing her shoulders "I mean I don't mind so much right now but when I get married I don't want you shouting at me like that in front of my wife" he grinned "what would happen to my reputation?"

Anjali cracked a smile "I forgive you"

"You were actually meant to say sorry" he winked then kissed her forehead before running upstairs.

Nitya smiled watching the two families enjoy themselves. She had called them for a dinner to share her happiness of her Sisters arrival in Mumbai. Her sister was coming to live in Mumbai permanently after Twenty One years. She was really close to her sister. Although she had lived far half her life, her sister had always been the first one she'd turn to in times of hardship.

She was the happy the Khanna's were kind enough to come celebrate her happiness.

"You look really happy Nitya" Madhu said touching her knee "I've never seen you this happy before"

Nitya smiled widely "I'm over the moon" she sighed "it's hard to explain but after a long time I'm going to be with someone who is truly mine" she watched Madhu frown and smiled "Kavya and Baou ji are not strangers but there's still a difference. After Hemant died I really don't know how I survived but I've always felt that empty spot somewhere, like there's something missing. Of course Roshini can't fill that hole" she leaned back, a distant look in her eyes "Hemant was the only one" she whispered "but I know she can make it better. When Anjali comes then it will be even better" she smiled. 

Madhu smiled reassuringly "Everything will be okay" she pressed her hand briefly in assurance "So where will they be staying?" she asked changing the topic.

"Satya insisted they rent out a house but I didn't agree. We have a house here; they can stay here for the time being, at least till their settled"

"That's very nice of you. So how many children does she have?"

Nitya's smile softened "She has three children. I can't believe it's been this long. She went away when she was pregnant with Kripa. It's been twenty three years I haven't seen them. I haven't even seen my nephews and niece"

Madhu smiled "its times like these you realize just how special some people are"

She laughed "Yeah. If you don't mind Madhu, I want Anjali to come to the airport with us. She will be part of my family very soon so I'd really like her to be their"

"Of course I don't mind, you have more right over her than me"

Meanwhile Anjali and Kavya strolled around the garden, holding hands, cuddling "So, will you be coming tomorrow?" Kavya questioned rubbing his thumb on her wrist.

She smiled at the ticklish feeling "Of course I am. I'm actually quite excited to see more of your family. Your Mother is really looking forward to them coming" she looked up to find him frowning "You don't look happy" she mumbled

"That's because I'm not particularly excited. I've always been a quiet person Anjali. You know that and well for some strange reason, I don't want them to come. I feel like they would be invading my personal space. I feel that I might end up saying something wrong and it would do something none of us would like"

"Kavya, seriously you're being selfish. Look how happy your mother is; and there not even here yet. Please don't destroy her mood with your negativity"

He grimaced "The only reason I am welcoming them is because of my mother. I know how lonely my mother has been in the past years. Especially since my father passed away, she's changed. I'm happy for my mother but at the same time I'm not really prepared for the change. I mean my cousins; well two of them are literally kids. One cousin is grown up but I've heard she's a dance teacher so I can really see a big commotion coming my way" he sighed holding his head.

"Kavya" Anjali whined "it's good you're happy for your mother but you're still being selfish. Don't you think it will be difficult for them to move? It's a huge change in their life as well" she turned around and held his cheek "and about the noise you're expecting, then I'd actually really like that. You need to admit it, you are quite boring at times" she teased.

"No I'm not" he sulked "I'm quite entertaining"

"Yeah right" she grinned "You can sit in a room without making the slightest sound doing nothing and not get bored but to other people it's actually rather boring"

His eyebrows shot up with her teasing, his eyes gleaming with mischief. He leaned towards her ear "You'll find out exactly how boring I am after we're married in our bedroom when we---"

She stopped his mischievous talks with a finger on his lip "don't" she whispered

He smiled leaning forward, nibbling her ear "your all mine" he murmured.

Angad howled with laughter as Baou Ji cracked yet another joke "Ughh, you too much Baou Ji"

The bulky old man also known as Yash slapped his back, grinning widely "You should really tutor Kavya, he's always so serious. He needs a sense of humor"

"Naaa, Kavya's good the way he is. I think he would have a survival problem when he lives with Anjali if he was anything like us" he winked then laughed.

"Bhai" Anjali whined walking inside with Kavya "You're making a joke out of me again"

"Me" Angad exclaimed "When did I say anything about you"

"He would have survival problems when he lives with Anjali" she imitated

"You know, you're not the only Anjali I know in this world" he pointed smirking

"Oh yeah" she sat beside him, glaring at him "well who else do you know who's called Anjali?"

"Well, she's your mother in laws, sisters, husbands, daughters, mothers, sisters, son's to be wife. Do you have a problem?" he asked cheekily

"Ughh Bhai, you're so mean and that joke was rubbish" she grunted then stomped off towards the elders to complain while the rest laughed in glee.

Meanwhile far away from the chaotic city Mumbai laid a beautiful serene city, Masoori.  Masoori was very different to Mumbai. People lived a calmer, peaceful life. There was never a rush to be somewhere, there was no competition. It was just a simple peaceful life where the smallest things would make people smile.

Amongst the city of Masoori, there were a few houses built amongst the patches of greenery and mountains. Among those houses, a house surrounded with flowers lay. "Stop" a sweet melodious voice yelled "Sagar I said stop"

Sagar turned around waving her silver jingling anklets "You're not getting these back"

"Sagar" she growled marching behind him. She reached up to snatch her anklets but he laughed lifting his hand higher "Sagar, I'm going to kill you" she moaned "I'm practicing, I need them. Give them to me"

"Nope" he shook his head, stepping back "These things are the reason I have trouble sleeping" he said shaking the anklets.

She pouted "I'm going to tell mom" she threatened stamping her feet

"Ooohooo" he teased "I'm scared" he gave her a smug loo, looking her down while she frowned at her brother's height. He turned walking towards his room only to trip over the foot of his little brother, Soham.

"Stop teasing Kripa Di" the little boy frowned "she's older than you"

He huffed crushing the anklets while Kripa watched her anklets earnestly.

"Papa" she exclaimed when a tall, handsome, broad shouldered man walked into the room. She rushed to him while he opened his arms to embrace her "Papa Sagar has my anklets, he's not giving them to me" she complained.

Her father looked down at her then gave his son an annoyed look "Sagar please give her anklets back to her" he mumbled tired.

"But Papa she's been dancing for ages. I can't concentrate. I've been trying to do my homework for the past hour" he complained with a frown.

"Yeah right" she argued snuggling in her father's embrace "He's been playing play station for the past two hours. Where did your homework come from?"

Sagar looked around embarrassed "Prove that I was playing play station" he said defending himself.

"Sagar" his father said sternly "Give her anklets back right now. I want your homework done in an hour" he commanded.

Sagar frowned placing the anklets on the coffee table, crossed his arms and marched to his room.  His mother walked out of the kitchen, a curry stained wooden spoon held in hand. Her eyes followed her marching son then sighed walking towards her husband "go and freshen up" she murmured "I'll sort the kids out"

He gave her an appreciative glance and walked to his bedroom.

Roshini turned towards her daughter with a grimace "Kripa, when are you going to grow up?"

Kripa pouted "I didn't do anything. He had my anklets. He knows they're my favorite and he still goes ahead and messes with me. To top it up he told dad I was disturbing his homework. He was on his play station"

"Kripa" Roshini sighed "I'm not blaming you only but you know he was going to get in trouble so why give him the reason. Don't let him know you're bothered. He'll stop doing it. But you always have to react and he just makes it a bigger deal" her mother explained "I say the same thing to you every time and it's really getting old now"

"Mama" she wrapped her arms around her shoulders "Don't get angry. I'm sorry but I can't help it"

Her mother smiled slightly and kissed her cheek "ok sweetheart but you really need to grow up. You can't behave like this after you get married"

She frowned crossing her arms "I'm not getting married. I'm too young"

Roshini rolled her eyes at her daughter's tactics "Twenty three is not too young to be married. Back in our day's girls would be a mother of three by twenty"

"Mama" Kripa moaned "let's not talk about it. I want to carry on working anyways. I have so much to see before all that stuff"

"You won't understand why I worry so much now. When you're a mother yourself I'll ask you the same question" she paused for a moment "and you work too much. Give yourself a break. I'm still disappointed that you will be going for an interview on your second day in Mumbai. It looks so bad Kripa. Nitya Didi hasn't seen us for twenty one years. They're so many people you will need to know when you're in Mumbai"

Kripa sighed as she heard the same lecture she heard every other day. She understood her mother worried about her but she was fine. Nothing was wrong with her. She loved her independence and was very happy with the way her routine was running. She sighed hugging her mother who continued to lecture her about her roles and responsibilities

Thank you very much for the comments. Their much appreciated ðŸ˜Š Its nice to be back.
Just a quick reminder. This is a rewrite of stubborn, just changed in some places. This is not a new story. If I feel happy with the result of this rewrite I will continue with a new story. I will be updating on a weekly basis, most likely the weekend.
By the way, love_kyph , I absolutely love your siggys ðŸ˜ƒ
Please comment 
Faiza
Edited by *F^a^i^z^a* - 12 years ago