BAVD Written Update Feb 16

julyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Written Update Feb 16, 2012

Episode starts from yesterday where Pari sees Rimjhim and Jasmine standing in the kitchen. They didn't hear the phone conversation about Pari ordering food. Jasmine asks why she is scared as if they had caught her stealing. Rimjhim says they are just there to help her cook. Pari says she doesn't need any help as she has made better dishes than these in the past and that she will be all ready in just 15 minutes. Jasmine is surprised and notices the runny dough and tells Pari about this. Pari says this is her trick to make the rotis soft. Pari then throws in some vegetables and spices in the gravy to act as if she's cooking. Jasmine sees all this and gets surprised with Pari's cooking techniques and skills.

Kopal is in Bharti's room caring for Bharti. Bharti says she felt very happy when she found out Veehan took the time out to pick her up when she to went to visit her mother. She says to Kopal to give time and patience to her relationship with Veehan for it to grow. She asks him not to ever lose her love and faith for Veehan. Kopal agrees. Bharti notices Kopal in thoughts and tells her to talk to her as if she is her own mother. Kopal tells her that she wanted to make Veehan's favorite dish for dinner and asks for her advice. Bharti tells her Veehan likes kheer but Kopal says she never made it before. Bharti tells her the recipe.

In the kitchen, Pari gets a call from the delivery guy that he is at the door. Realizing Rimjhim and Pari are standing beside her, she lies telling it's her Dadi and she will be back in a minute as she is having some disturbance in the line and can't hear her Dadi. Pari asks Rimjhim and Jasmine to take care of the gravy on the stove and wash the daal until she comes back. Pari goes to the delivery guy who goes back and forth as to which bag belongs to Pari. He gives her the bags which he thinks she has ordered (which I am guessing might be the wrong one to get her in trouble in the future?). Jasmine gets annoyed as to why Pari is taking such a long time and goes to find her. Pari hides the bag behind a table and Jasmine suddenly suprises her from behind. Jasmine asks what she is doing here and why bent down. Pari says she bent down to pick up her phone that fell down. Jasmine tells Pari that her gravy is burning and that she is going into her room. Pari decides to first get rid of Rimjhim from the kitchen before taking the bags there.

Pari tells Rimjhim that she doesn't any help. Rimjhim insists but Pari says that she wants to make the food by herself as it's her first time in the kitchen and to go help Bharti. Rimjhim leaves but tells Pari to call her if she needs any help. Pari gets the bags and starts unpacking all the food into bowls. As she throws away the packages, Kopal taps her shoulder. Kopal sees all the food on the counter and asks Pari if she really made all this food and how she made it as it's so much to make. Pari says that sometimes she too can do things without Kopal's help. Kopal is very happy and proud of Pari. Pari asks her to leave but Kopal says she is here to make kheer for Veehan. Pari says to go ahead but not to touch the food she made. They both smile.

The whole family comes to the dining table where the food is placed. Pari says to Bharti she made all the food herself and especially her favorite, daal ka halwa. Bharti signals Pari and Kopal to serve food to everyone. Veehan reaches to take roti from the plate at the same time as Kopal does. Both their hands touch and they look at each other. Episode ends.

--Again, no veepal scenes except the last two seconds. Hopefully, we can see some scenes tomorrow after dinner.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SHROME thumbnail
Thanks for the update - you saveed my time - just wanted to see VeePal moment
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Too good!  Ironically, I'm rooting for Pari not to be found out - hope she manages to get rid of all the ordered packets, w/o being caught.  Hey, send Jasmine, Rimzhim & Kopal to attend to Bharti & Dumroo!
thamizh93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...atlast the cooking session got over...i thing pari will be framed by some one in the house because i have a doubt in the package delivery the delivery boy was confused in delivering the package so i thik pai s gona get into another problem
veepal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanx a lot for d update dear. i wanted sme trouble for pari but lucky hopefuly next tym. can't wait for veepal scenes dnt knw when everything s gonn b alr8t b/w kopal n veehan. luv VEEPAL ROCKSSS..
julyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Too good!  Ironically, I'm rooting for Pari not to be found out - hope she manages to get rid of all the ordered packets, w/o being caught.  Hey, send Jasmine, Rimzhim & Kopal to attend to Bharti & Dumroo!

That's funny, I too don't want her to be caught, not at this stage at least. Next thing you know, Veehan's probably going to be like, "so Kopal, apne bhi ye kheer order ki hai kya"

Originally posted by: thamizh93

thanks for the update...atlast the cooking session got over...i thing pari will be framed by some one in the house because i have a doubt in the package delivery the delivery boy was confused in delivering the package so i thik pai s gona get into another problem

Yea, like there has to be a reason why they showed the segment about the delivery guy getting confused. Hopefully we get to see some Veepal moments 😊