Will ASR actually listen to KKG ?

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
The spoiler pics posted on FB is making me confused. The first two pics kind of indicates that ASR might give KKG  a chance and listen to what she has to say...!! 

ASR doesn't look all that angry here

arms folded...KKG speaking...Is he actually listening ?? 

what do you think ?? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
totally confused! aft yes epi dont think he is in a state of mind  to listen to her!😕
Anjudreamz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well he may listen, but wont buy her explaination for sure. I think he has put up his condition in front of Khushi, he looks into deal mode with confused khushi thinking what to do with his conditions. Edited by Anjudreamz - 12 years ago
neverbefore thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Totally confusing...he looks like either he's listening but not believing or listening to her post ultimatum rambling...and she looks like she's either relaying her side of the story or anxiously contemplating his ultimatum...either way, it's not good for her!!!  
deleteaccount thumbnail
Yes i guess he is going to believe her, These pics confused me too!
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think asr will tell her he knows the truth and khushi will be silent..asr will believe shyam side of the story and khushi will think he knows abt the dhoka and sagai...blah blah more misunderstanding
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I think he does listen to what she says but he ain't ready to believe her. Look at his expression in the last picha. 
L4Luvbug thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
arnav arms crossed: khushi u had sumthing to tell me na?out with it! (remember NK telling khushi that she had to speak to nanav n nanav,i mean arnav, was there listening to this?)
khushi (confused): me?
*khushi thinking to self*: shud i tell arnavji?anji is pregnant n this might reform shyam (🤢) so no need to tell arnavji n bother him afterall...

ladies,thats wat i think gonna happen today..ur thoughts??
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Fari the second pic to me says that he has confronted her indirectly to speak something about shyam, but may be she will try to hide it after what was shown yest, giving another chance to shyam and i dnt need to say this to anyone further.. And then bang, he may confront her saying he saw them on terrace😆

he surely doesnt look like he is forcing her for marriage or blackmailing her to get married to him so that payal wedding happens.. Im actually irritated with few predictiosn her about blackmailing on payal's wedding part, thats not Arnav, the guy doesnt lie he is open in what he does and Akash is very dear to him like how Payal is dear to Kushi, so he would never try to break Akash wedding. 

The marriage looks like a deal to me. He sure is listening to her , believing or not is a different aspect. But that folding hand pose is for listening and im glad about it. 
I would go nuts if kushi tries to hide again. 
Barunkidewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hayeee i just hopeee he doesss😳