BT: Exclusive with KTKP BDs!!!

LizzieBennet thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vasanthi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok...let me first stop laughing and wiping my tears... 🤣

QUOTE-DL (to both BDs..one male and one female) Hello, hello thank you for seeing me. Can I have your real names please for our readers?
HanBD: My name is Bagair Dimples 
MunBD: and mine is Booty Deprived  QUOTE

I burst out when i read these names...thank God i am alone at home...
DL ...tera dimag ko na salaam...kya likh ti hai tu !!👏

QUOTE  MunBD: Actually he brought me here (pointing to AB) ..I was working in his house doing jhadoo-pocha and bartan-kapda ..back breaking work!    QUOTE

This totally slayed me...DL ...i have no words...just total total timepass and one of the best spoofs i have read !!

Boss Be careful ..yeh teri reporter hai na badi jhakas hai...naukri teri khatre me hai...sambal le 

Shamil and AF waiting for ur inputs on this interview...

U guys rock this forum !!! Lage Raho 👍🏼
Edited by vasanthi16 - 12 years ago
LizzieBennet thumbnail
Thanks VAsanthi.. I thought its better to channelise my anger and frustration at the show more productively!! 😆
Ae Boss..abhi toh pagaar badha de, nahi toh rival newspaper, Faltu Express mein job le loon??

ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Kya raapchik hai...
But how come they both spoke... I was imagining they will show their backs only and will not utter any word...

good that you made them speak and also look at you while speaking... Truely great achievement...

Hope Bossji will give you nice increment with which we both can have  a nice BD party...
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: apurvafan

Kya raapchik hai...
But how come they both spoke... I was imagining they will show their backs only and will not utter any word...

good that you made them speak and also look at you while speaking... Truely great achievement...

Hope Bossji will give you nice increment with which we both can have  a nice BD party...

AF... abhi apunko sambhalke rehna padega!! You read ABs threats na? He's planning to tapkofy us all from IF!!! Direct dhamki diyela hai mereko, tereko, boos ko aur apni resident jasoos ko!!
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

[/QUOTE]

HanBD: My name is Bagair Dimples
MunBD: and mine is Booty Deprived

ApoorvaFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennett

AF... abhi apunko sambhalke rehna padega!! You read ABs threats na? He's planning to tapkofy us all from IF!!! Direct dhamki diyela hai mereko, tereko, boos ko aur apni resident jasoos ko!!

Shall we also employ BDs I mean Body Gurards to safe guard us from AB JI & Co?
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: apurvafan

Shall we also employ BDs I mean Body Gurards to safe guard us from AB JI & Co?

Arre.. apun ke paas DUM hai!! Aisa bolti band kar dalenge ..ye AB ka chutti kar denge apun log!!! Woh paan ka dukaan kya supari dega?? 😡
shamil thumbnail
bagair dimple and 'booty deprived'????
kya jhakhaas names yaar
my back is aching and tears are rolling 

my 2 yr old  is staring at me as if his momma is getting fits
and very lucky munniBD! she gets all the smiles and stares from handsome ji
DL, 
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Yes Lizzie... All the names you are creating are too good. But tday "Bagair Dimples" is the biggest invention...