•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

Rakhi Tandon

Rakhi Tandon dropped from ...Nimmo Ka

…And she doesn't even know it!

Sapana Patil Poojary

Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka was not just another TV soap for actress Rakhi Tandon. The show was also the olive branch between Ekta Kapoor and Tandon, as the duo decided to get together for it after a decade of keeping out of each other's way. Two months after the launch of the show, audiences are still waiting, but there is no sign of Rakhi yet.

Apparently Rakhi has been taken off the show without being informed. When we contacted Tandon, we found her clueless about her track in the show.  In fact, she is waiting and wondering about it too.

So, why haven't we seen her yet? "I am not on the show, at least as of now," she replies. "I have no idea what has happened to my track. Maybe, it has got delayed."

Has she tried to contact the production house?  "Balaji is like my home production," says Rakhi. "So I need not call them up.  I'm sure they will call me when they finalise my track. Actually I haven't spoken with Ekta for a long time. Maybe she is busy with the ongoing track."

Nivedita Basu, deputy creative director, Balaji Telefilms, however, drops the bomb when she says, "Rakhi's character has been dropped. There are too many characters on the show already and we don't want to add any more. We will not be able to do justice to the roles of other actors." 

•Rakhi's character has been dropped. There are too many characters on the show already and we don't want to add any more
— Nivedita Basu

Posted: 17 years ago
Thnx. U can post it in da article section if its not poted already. 😃