Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
no worries BB...the suspense continues i bet it wnt b revealed til nxt week who stops dutta's hand...LOL
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

no worries BB...the suspense continues i bet it wnt b revealed til nxt week who stops dutta's hand...LOL

not until next week. i proof-ed half of thurs epi and we will know who it is ๐Ÿ˜† but i wasnt able to do the whole thing. so i'll do a double update tmrw! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
cheers until then lovelies!! 
๐Ÿ˜ณ
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

So after a three episode catch up all i have to say is OMG! the once i lag a bit in keeping up everything happens! Sudharshan killed!? and now Nave is after Abhijay? I would like to say i felt the pain the this last episode but i really didn't. The episode as ever was written to perfection that i really wanted to feel the pain that the family was going through on hearing about sudharshans death but nothing! I guess i never took to him that much to be upset on the killing of his character๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†
I think Leelas scenes of grieving may bring some tears, especially if they involve dutta. Remember the time dutta returned from dealing with sudharshan and that conversation he had with leela..that totally struck an emotional cord within.
Now towards the end of the episode, Bitchara Baaji i guess he has finally been faced by what Dutta dreaded time and time again but i wouldn't say it is all Baajis fault but i can understand duttas anger to an extent. Time and time again he has given baaji benefit  of the doubt and today the kind of thing that could potentially go wrong  has happened. Dutta does need to rethink though baaji cannot be held responsible for everything all the time.
As for the intervention i dont think it would be Naku or Madhu most probably leela? who knows I could be wrong.
Anyways thank you bb hope you've had a lovely birthday go on list the presents..๐Ÿ˜†

jagruti

Edited by jagrutid - 12 years ago