--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: my_view

Oh yes he can... He loves to accuse others of being characterless..๐Ÿ˜†

I agree

he can say whatever he wants as a defendant

the burden of proof lies with the accuser

she needs to be squeaky clean in matters like this because impressions and facts count. there is no trial by jury here. its just the judge.
--Hope-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIZK6

Brahma in a rage breaks free from the police officers and goes to Devyani and starts strangling her. Aditya and Jaggi try to free Devayni who is choking.

they should let him finish the job then we will nto have to put up with the ridiculous uttara track and the constant plastic smile๐Ÿ˜†
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --Hope--

I agree

he can say whatever he wants as a defendant

the burden of proof lies with the accuser

she needs to be squeaky clean in matters like this because impressions and facts count. there is no trial by jury here. its just the judge.

Hope ... this has got me thinking, Aditya is not pleased with Uttara staying in the house. Priya, as you say needs to be squeeky clean and she will never move back into Jakhar house, what if they move in together whilst the case is going on. Highly unlikely but still ...

--Hope-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIZK6

Hope ... this has got me thinking, Aditya is not pleased with Uttara staying in the house. Priya, as you say needs to be squeeky clean and she will never move back into Jakhar house, what if they move in together whilst the case is going on. Highly unlikely but still ...

she will be better off if she moves in with another woman as opposed to a man even Uttara

Aditya looked at the end of his teether  today.   Not sure if he will make it. He might eave and run himself.  All these women are putting him in a very difficult situation

If I was in a similar situation even I would find it unreasonable to deal with my mother's desire to harbour my father's mistress under the same roof and accept the child with open arms. it would be like my opinion or state of mind was inconsequential as compared to a third party wrongdoers.

devyani is doing the wrong thing her. I honestly cannot see any angle from which she is right

she thinks she is supporting two wrongs to make a right but in actuality she is creating the third wrong by supporting the previous two wrongs
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

she will be better off if she moves in with another woman as opposed to a man even Uttara

Aditya looked at the end of his teether  today.   Not sure if he will make it. He might eave and run himself.  All these women are putting him in a very difficult situation

If I was in a similar situation even I would find it unreasonable to deal with my mother's desire to harbour my father's mistress under the same roof and accept the child with open arms. it would be like my opinion or state of mind was inconsequential as compared to a third party wrongdoers.

devyani is doing the wrong thing her. I honestly cannot see any angle from which she is right

she thinks she is supporting two wrongs to make a right but in actuality she is creating the third wrong by supporting the previous two wrongs
[/QUOTE]

Devyani herself is in two minds now of the choice she has made in supporting Uttara. She asked God to help her.

The precap ...  could Brahma be doing this to claim insanity and buy time?

Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Keep it up jacka$$...with the way you're going, you'll end up in jail for good! great updates thanks!
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
thank you hun for the written update:D
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for great update, Fizi.  
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Devyani...Vidya... should be considered first and vidya i think would be ideal and devyani is still too engrossed by her family