asheth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
What is going on with written updates??? Please someone post written updates for this week...Really unfair :(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niceup thumbnail
Roaming everyday for updates but no one here to give us updates...
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It's purely a volunteer effort - nobody has to do it.  I didn't watch the episodes since Tuesday, so have no idea about what went on, except that Sarika is trying to find out about one of Jai's friends Harish - the guy who spiked his drink - as well as find out more about Pawani.  Dunno what happened since then.
asheth thumbnail
I know no one has to do it but to do them up until now and then stop is  completely unfair to  those who eagerly wait for them all day since they can't watch the episodes on TV. But if it's going to be like this then fine...
Vr15h thumbnail
Actually, Dharampatni, who's the Coolbie of this forum, was writing the updates, but she did say that her exams are on, which is why she hasn't been able to write.  I missed most of the episodes this week, but caught today's, so here's a brief status update, for what it's worth.

Sarika and Adesh are taking leave of their lawyer, and Sarika tells Adesh that she has to go alone somewhere.  She goes to a temple, and meets Pawni.  They have an exchange of words, and finally, Pawni tells her that she has evidence against Jai, and shows her the locket that she has which has Jai's & Sarika's pics in it.  Sarika is shocked and walks home, getting flashbacks of great moments w/ Jai.

Sarika comes home and everyone asks her where she was, but she's in a zombie mood and goes to her room w/o responding.  Vidya prevents Maasa from saying anything.

Next day is the hearing, and when the Poddars arrive @ the courthouse, they are mobbed by reporters.  In the meantime, Sarika and Adesh go to Tripathy's house and confront him.  He is sarcastic about where she should be, but they both tell him that they are here to gather evidence.

At the courthouse, Maasa has an emotional meeting w/ Jai assuring him that she knows he's innocent.

So essentially, this aspiring doctor turned detective serial goes into next week.  Incidentally, have they finalized that this is the program they'll can, instead of BAVD or HJ?
--Dharampatni-- thumbnail
I m sooo sorry guys :(
There was a problm so i was not able to do update,
actually, my cousin is no more.. :(
May his soul rest in peace
That is why i was not present here...!!

But now, I m back...

I will post WUs regularly now...

Sorry once again :(

Vr15h thumbnail
Dharampatni

That's very sad.  My condolences on your bereavement 😔
Tamy95 thumbnail
Dharampatni , thats really sad ! I know how hard it is when u loose a family member because last year october my uncle died suddenly and i still cant believe that he is no more... U are not forced to upload the wu 's just do it when u like ! ;)
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Due to personal reasons the WUs weren't posted by our daily episode updater. She will resume posting updates from Monday onwards.

Closed.