VirMan OS: First day and your smile *thesh!!!*

Khushnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Mia is back!!!!!!😆 Another OS. Tried to base it on the current Virat joining office plot. Don't know how it came out though. Hope y'all like it 😃

This one's for thesh...You asked for one and here I am girl! 😆 Hope you like it!!!

"Virat virat virat…Arey yaar please!" Manvi chased Virat around the room with the tie in one hand and a comb in the other. "No ways you paagal bhootni! ME? Wearing that 15th century  tie?! Aur uske upar tum mere baal banaaogi?! Geek style?! Bandariya se barber-iya ban gayi ho kya?! Jhak mar ke mere peeche kyun padi ho meri maa!" Virat kept running away from the crazed Manvi who was giving him hell for the past 3 hours. Or perhaps 3 days.

Manvi had relentlessly begged Virat to consider Inder Chachu's offer of joining the law firm. She knew that he would excel, she just knew it! But Virat was Virat, after all. For the past two days, he had be doggone in refusing, even locking himself up in the bathroom when Manvi had somehow found the spare key to his room and had started her 'join karo aalaap' for the umpteenth time. Finally, Manvi had resorted to Virat's weak point. She started a bhook hartal in front of Virat's room, singing the most irritating 1940's hindi song while Shlok had assisted her on the drums ( well actually, the buckets ..). Virat kept quiet for about an hour or so but couldn't take it any longer when he found out that Manvi had honestly not had even a sip of water in protest. He finally relented , on the condition that he would try out the idea for 3 months and if he survived the time period he would consider permanency. This was 24 hours ago.

Today was Virat's first day at office and more than anybody else, Manvi was excited. She had kept an alarm at 4 a.m in the morning, making the alarm ring till Virat banged on her door to make her stop it. Then she had made a sleepy Virat take bath before 5 a.m , making sure that he added her special Ganga water in his bath-water, to make it auspicious. Virat thought she had lost her head's screw but when she pushed him inside his bathroom and threatened to make Dadaji supervise over him, he immediately obeyed her and was ready by 5.30. Then she made him do pooja for every available God and Goddess till even the gods must have begged him to stop and let them sleep in peace. Virat was not nervous till the previous day but seeing Manvi being so conscious about his first day made him jittery as well. By about 7'o'clock he was ready and thanks to Manvi , the house staff had prepared Virat's breakfast as well and Manvi had herself packed it, not trusting others of keeping enough food to keep Virat active on his first day.

Virat had gone back to his room after meeting Viren and Jeevika and getting their wishes. He was just checking on his files when Manvi had entered the room, a big smile plastered on her face and both her hands behind her. "Uh-oh." Virat whispered when he saw Manvi smiling too much at him "Kuch bolna tha Madam? Ya aur bhi kuch karvaana hai mujhse?" he asked with an equally big smile on his face. Manvi cam near him and suddenly Virat saw what she held in her hands. No Ways! It was a really geeky tie in one hand and a comb in the other. Virat backed away a little while laughing nervously " Manvi, ye sab kya hai?" he asked in a sing song voice " Tum ye sadi hui tie lekar kyun aayi ho?" Virat's eyes never left Manvi's hand. "Virat?…mere pyaare didi ke devar…mere sweet se Virat…achche bachche ho na?...Chup chaap ye tie pehen lo?...Aur uske saath saath main tumhare baal bhi bana doongi. Office mein ye shock laga wale baal lekar nahi jaate na?...Mera achcha Virat hain na?...aaja aaja aaja…" manvi started calling out to Virat as though he was a 1 year old baby. Virat knew that she would pounce on him any minute and started running around the room. Manvi was shocked initially but recovered and gave him chase desperately

After a game of cat and mouse all over the house, Manvi stopped, heaving and huffing heavily. Virat was about to escape out seizing the chance but he stopped when he saw Manvi looking sad and almost on the verge of tears. His heart broke on seeing her like that. After all, she was doing all this for him right? So, he came back near her lifted up his shirt collar , silently indicating her to put the tie on him. Manvi gave a 1000 watt smile on seeing this but stopped midway and pulled back her hand. When Virat raised an eyebrow questioningly she shook her head " Tum sahi bol rahe the. Iski koi zaroorat nahi hai. Virat, maine aaj subah se.. Nahi nahi…shayad pichle 3 dinon se tumhe bohut pareshaan kiya hai na? Shayad tum mujhse gussa bhi ho. Par main kya karun yaar…main jaanti hoon ki tum ek bohut achche lawyer banoge…The best! Aur mujhe laga ki tumhe kaamiyaab dekh kar sab khush honge…Main bohut khush hoon ki tumhe ye opportunity mila hai…Aur main chahthi thi ki aaj ka din tumhaara liye best ho…Bohut shubh and problem-free…Isliye mujhse jo bhi hua maine wo sab karne ki koshish ki…Kuch zyaada ki kar diya shayad…Agar tumhe kuch bura laga ho toh.." Manvi was cut midsentence when Virat placed a finger on her lips. "Bas meri maa bas…Manvi , main kisi se bhi gussa ho sakta hoon par tumse? Tum toh meri best buddy ho yaar! Jitna tumne mere baare mein socha aur mere liye kiya hai, uthna shayad kisi ne nahi kiya hoga. Aur mere day ko shubh and problem-free banaane ka best tareeka agar chachiye tha toh mujhse poochthi. Mera day best ho jaata hai jab main tumhaari woh 1000 watt, full-on smile dekh leta hoon, you bandariya! Aur woh toh maine dekh liya na? Toh ab mera day best kaise nahi hoga?" Virat asked softly while pulling Manvi's nose slightly. Manvi smiled at this and pushed him to leave with her jiju and Inder Chachu who were smiling at the scene. Everybody wished Virat  and he left for his first day at office, his memory saving that smile for the rest of the day.

How was it? Comment please!!!😃 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonika_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yippi me first!!!!!!!
K now coming to your update it was awesome
I mean everything was just perfect
I loved the way how manvi was running behind virat to make him wear that geeky tie and also loved the way how virat told manvi that her smile would make his day.
It was too good .
Dill khush ho Gaya yaar
Pls cont wanna read more
mamita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow! Loved Virman's bonding. Loved it.
thesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ur DA BEST!!!! Thank you so much!!! It is amazing I JUST LOVE IT!!! Maanvi acting a lil lyk a wife!!!! Khush, ur amazing thank u so much 4 diz excellent piece...I can go on and on...praising u, but some 1 myt just hit me wid sumtin to shut up...plz plz plz continue!!!!
icehammer92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is chooo sweeet!! Best Buddy! Nice Nice!
shehroon_riaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Gosh!!
A round of applause is a 'MUST' for this 👏

This is an amazing OS once again. 😊
Sometimes I wonder as toy where you get these ideas from. Then again EHMMBH can make us do anything and now whether that's for VirMaan or just for the serial over all... 😍
When you find out where you get such ideas from; please do tell me and if I don't get a reply, I'm going to nag you until you do. (Talli; I think we're together on this one)
Anyways; after my bhaashan as to how amazing you write... coming to this update 😉

"YOUR OS ONCE AGAIN TODAY MADE MY DAY!"

I'm not even joking; I actually just said this out loud.
How I wish I could read your wonderful ideas forever. But then again you don't have the time to write all day for 'only me' :/

Loved it how you showed that Maanvi was the happiest for Viraat to join office and she was the one who said that she believes that Viraat will be the best Lawyer!!
And then when she brought the 1960s tie and a comb to dress him up as if he was going to school. Lol. She said you don't go to office a 'shock waale baal'. That just made me L.O.L!
And awwhh, she went on a bhook hartaal for him to agree on going to office. She even sung an old song with Shlok playing the drums!! 

The highlight of this OS was the part when Maanvi said sorry to him for being so conscience about him going to office and persuading him with all her doings. Also that she wanted him to have a problem-free day but then in reply Viraat said that her 1000 watt smile makes his day and that is the only thing that will make his day problem-free! I literally awwh'd so much at that bit. How I am so proud looking at them two bonding. Lol. (I'm talking like a 60 year old woman saying that I'm so proud) Hehee. 😕

Other than my long comment about your OS and trying to motivate you to write more; the point I wanted to make once again today is the fact that just because people don't comment on your wonderful ideas, don't stop writing. I mean there are two obvious reasons as to why this is happening: 
- A; because they can't write aswell as you 
- B; because your writing makes them speechless

Both of them apply to me :)
But I still want to comment because I want to read your ideas so I can get ideas of my own and present others with 'almost as good as your' writing!! 😳 (A dream will always be left as a dream)

If you don't write; I'm not joking but I'm going to become in partnership with Talli and nag you until you do update!!
I think I should send her a PM regarding this!! 😛
Lol!

Anyways thanks for the PM and please PM me when you write more. According to me; I think you should update both OSs that you have wrote today. I wanna know more!!
If not then you 'MUST' write more OSs as they make my day!!
Keep PM'ing and I'm going to keep motivating (nagging) you to write more.
Mwuhahahaha!! 😈
Hope my essay-like comment really did get on your nerves to write more. I'll be very pleased if it and if it didn't; well then get ready for more nagging! 
And I now close the comment for it to be dimissed to you😆

PS: Please reply 😊

Shehroon x 
Edited by shehroon_riaz - 12 years ago
ShivRajput thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow... Man i was literally smiling while reading dis... Loved it...!!
nishi12345 thumbnail
it was a great os..
luved it a lott..
please pm me wen u update
Desi_angel90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I wish this OS becomes a scene in EHMMBH.. amazingly written!
arri-spy06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.