Vintage Update: 5th & 6th May 2010

anirka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

LTL Vintage Update Archives

Written Update
5th May 2010

Kala asks Dutta... could he catch those fugitives... Dutta answers negatively and says that there is some mouse... who helped them... hidden in this house... Someone from us... Everybody is shocked to hear this... Kala gestures the Sulky's parents to leave the place...

Kala further says that you are right... someone from home has helped Sulky... Dutta moves towards Aayi Saheb and says that those who betrayed me... ran away hiding their faces... were not my own... but the one who helped them... is our own... AS asks him who is that person... Dutta says... I have to find out who helped couple to escape... They are not capable to do this big conspiracy... He counts events from blast to their rescue from his men... He says that someone has one against me to help them... that's the biggest betrayer for me... He is the biggest culprit and is present here in my house... and I have to find him... He calls out for Baji and asks him to search whole house... Leela comes to him and places her hand on his shoulder... He shrugs off her hand... and says not now... and asks Baji to not leave the culprit.. let it be anyone...

Kala comes and says you are right... its someone from home who has helped them... But the culprit might have left some clue... and suggests to start search from 'vahini's' room... (Why is she calling her still vahini... to rub salt on Dutta's wounds...) Kala and Baji leave for Sulky's room... Dutta too follows them...

Kala directs Baji to start search in one direction and she also starts her act from another direction... Dutta too enters the room... He has flashbacks of Sulky... Kala notices Baji busy in search and Dutta drown in his thoughts... She opens cupboard feigning search and places the letter from Sulky... from her purse... in the drawer of the cupboard... She spots the mangalsutra there and calls out for Dutta... She asks him to have look at it... its Mangalsutra... (Is that some kind of clue...) Dutta hangs it over his gun... and then keeps it on his palm... As he moves further... Kala tells him that there is something more... that girl has left... He pauses at the place... Kala picks up the letter that she had placed earlier in the drawer... and says its a letter from Sulky... on your name... He asks her to read it... Kala acts all concerned and starts reading the letter...

Kala reads... I am running from this marriage... an hour earlier... away from you... away fromm your life... I have tolerated enough... not more... I would have said no to this marriage earlier... But got afraid and got more feared... You don't know Dutta... everytime you have touched me... I scorn at your touch and myself also for being touched by you... You stink with deadbodies odour... Which woman would like to hug you... (Dutta is all standing hurt, pained, dejected and still in fury... He is looking nothing less than a corpse...)

Kala pauses and says that she can't read more... Baji says that he will search the two and kill both of them at spot... Kala again says that if she would have known that Sulky is like this... she would have strangled her to death earlier...

Dutta asks Kala to read further... and read completely...

Kala starts again... when you approach me... it seems as if you have murdered someone... The henna of your name... it shows only one colour... of human blood... After rubbing off someone's vermillion... you will fill up my partition... I don't want that sindoor... That woman will go to hell... who will become your wife... A dog doesn't bite till someone steps on him... But you come home after slicing people like radish and carrot...

Baji stops Kala to read further... But Dutta asks her to read further... He says that I have seen her fake love... now let me see her true hatred... Let me see how much deep is her betrayal...

Kala continues... Even if you will decorate nuptial bed with money...no woman would like to settle with you happily... And what will you love... do you even have heart... you have pride and arrogance because of your strength and money... You only to take life... not to give one... I shiver... when I think... in which corner... in which godown... some dead body shall be there... To marry someone like you... leave it... you are an animal... you have astoned... it seems as if there are ruins within you... nothing else... and you will see that you will also die like a stray animal... Some cop will shoot you like a dog and your body shall be laying in a gutter... No girl would like to live her whole life as widow of a goon or a crook... I have chosen my life partner... He is simple... (hmmm... yeah we know that pimp... who was asking his own GF to seduce and romance other man...) He is poor but not a goon or crook... I am running away from your captivity... (when did anybody captivated her...) to marry him... In last... never try to love some naive girl...

Kala further states that letter has not ended yet... she has written something more... and talks to herself... what has she done... says to Dutta that he was right... its one from home who has betrayed you...

She further continues with the letter... Your maid Nakusha... Bless Nakusha... who helped me to escape from here... Dutta nods in denial... and Baji is looking unbelievably... Kala continues... and she is helping me to escape your captivity...

Baji exclaims in denial... that he can't believe that Nakku can do this...  Kala interrupts saying that why can't... She is worth a penny and if she won't do this then whom... And she leaves acting all in anger...

Dutta is in anger and having echoes of Sulky's letter's words... Baji worriedly looks at him... and Dutta shouts Nakku's name at top of lungs... Everybody standing downstairs is shocked...

Kala comes downstairs... and walks towards Nakusha calling her name... She draws Nakku towards center and slaps her... Babi steps forward... but Ganpat pushes her back... (why did Ganpat pulled Babi back... After all she was concerned about her daughter...) All people surround them... and episode ends...

Precap: Kala asks Nakku... what she got after helping my brother's fiance with her lover... and everybody shocked at this statement... Kala further says that you betrayed my brother... I will decide your fate... but is interrupted by Dutta calls out to stop...

The words in the letter were heart wrenching... It had virtually torn my soul and my eyes welled up... considering that these were addressed to Dutta... a don with the golden heart.. who already considered himself not eligible to get someone's love and be part of somebody's life... who himself dies million deaths whenever he kills an innocent...

The Dutta part was as usual well played by Mishal... As usual... he traveled from one expression to another seamlessly... But here I would like to give credit to dialog writers also... who knitted the matter of the dialog very well disgusting... and to CVs for creating the character of Dutta as don whom we love... and again to Mishal whose talent made CVs to raise the importance of his character as the episodes passed...

I want to know... the letter written by Sulky was her own words or of Kala...
Whoever it may be of... Kala was reading it amusely... Don't you think that those words did also imply on her also... as she is also living and enjoying on same money that is earned after killing and on people's blood... Had she become such inhumane that she was in a way mocking the person with those words that were more implying to her... After all Dutta atleast considered his dhandha sinful... but Kala never had second thoughts towards her plannings whether it could cost her own blood... her son's life...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anirka thumbnail
Written Update
6th May 2010

Episode starts with Kala approaching Nakku... and calling her name in anger... All are shocked at Kala's such entry... she pulls Nakku and slaps her... Babi steps forward... but Ganpat pushes her back... All people present in the Hall are shocked...

Kala calls her Namakharam... and asks her isn't she ashamed... you broke Dutta's heart... and spoiled his life... why... Nakku is all confused... crying... she just utters Tayi... Kala asks... why is your tongue tied now... tell me now... Nakku answers that she did nothing... I asked Sulky to not to stop the car... as all might be waiting at home... I didn't know what was going in her mind... blast happened and I was helpless that time... I could do nothing at that time...

Kala starts that you couldn't do anything... what more you wanted to do... what you have done isn't it enough... You are the same girl... who saved Dutta's life... and we gave shelter to you for this... She rages Aayi Saeb that the girl you adored calling her Nakku Nakku... she is the one who betrayed you... She helped Dutta's fiance to elope... She confronts Babi saying that your daughter helped Sulky to do all this...

Nakku nodes to Babi negatively...

Kala asks her why she did it... spoiled my brother's life... Nakku cries and swears to Bappa... says I didn't do any such thing... There is some misunderstanding... Kala acts all angry and repeats Nakku's words... She shows her Sulky's letter... says that this is the proof of your act... As per this letter... Sulky is obliged to you... she says to Babi that she has praised your daughter... and throws it on Nakku's face...

Leela comes to them and picks up the letter... She reads out the letter... (The matter is different and short mainly emphasizing on Nakku's help to Sulky in elope) Then she asks Nakku...  why she did this... Everyone is shocked and surprised.

Babi comes to Nakku... Ganpat again tries to stop her... but she doesn't... She asks her what is all this... and why her name is written in that letter... what has she done... she asks her to speak... Nakku in tears.. says that she hasn't done anything... She swears her Aayi and says that she knows nothing...

Ganpat interfers and says that the women are not trustible... (oye kaminey...) he accuses her and asks her what you did... weren't you ashamed... He asks her to tell the matter... Babi too asks the same... Nakku only utters Aayi.. crying...

Kishore comes forward but Kala shows him threatening eyes... He backs off dejected... Kala asks him not to interfere in the matter...

Nakku pleads that she didn't help anybody... and swears her Aayi... (poor baby... was crying when nobody was listening to her... atleast her mother was trying to give her ear...) Ganpat pushes Babi to ask her what she did...

Kala comes and holds Nakku by her hair... says that you mena to say that the letter is fake... (A fake person is more trustable as per your norms... than a saviour) She shakes her violently and says that I will decide your fate... but is interrupted by Dutta who is asking to stop...

And here we see our sher in anger Dutta... entering the scene... As he enters... the torches (mishal... errr... mashaal) to his sides flame up... Babi looks at him as anarkali to Din-i-Ilahi... (oh noe its too much... its serious part of the show going on not comedy...) So lets continue...

He has fury in his eyes and gun in his hand... Kala leaves Nakku... Dutta walks upto them... Dutta and Nakku are looking into each others eyes... (Lo... in this situation even they are not stopping their nain-matakka... I think more than fury and anger... Dutta had a painful pleading look at his face towards Nakku searching her for the question of why she did this...)

Kala senses their eye play and trying to keep the situation under her hold...interferes... asking dutta to decide about her so that she doesn't repeats it in her next 7 lives... Punish her...  But Dutta is looking at Nakku...

Nakku pleads her saab to listen her for once... But Kala sushes her up... threatening her not to utter a word else she will cut her tongue to feed dogs... (errr... Wasn't this dialog too much by a respectable lady... as per others... to utter these words in presence of her old mother...)

Baji asks Dutta to atleast listen her once... You give a chance to any culprit... Let her speak today... so that nobody fingers at you that Dutta didn't gave her a chance... Dutta stops Baji by raising his hand... and Kala is relieved to see this...

Nakku says that why would I do this...  I don't know whats going on... I will swear any God you say... She swears on her Aayi Baba and brother... that I haven't helped anyone... why would I help anyone... You know truth... I always wished you to marry Sulky... (His expressions change to anger listening Sulky's name...) She moves to hold Dutta's wrist to say this to Kala... but he releases his arm from her hold...

Nakku further continues... I asked you to marry Sulky... I wanted that you to start fresh life with her... and forget all your painful past... She says how could I do then... You told me everything thats in your heart... every secret... Dutta shows her finger to stop talking... and gets emotional... almost on verge of crying... Everyone standing there start whispering... (I think on the matter that Dutta had past which he shared with a maid... Dutta was totally hurt to listen this from her mouth and that too in public...)... Nakku looks around and understand situation... She further says that she can die for him but can't cheat on him...

Kala shushes her... that you are just a maid but look at your courage... you planned everything against him... we have proof against you... that is enough to prove you guilty... Kala goes to Aayi Saheb and says that do you remember she was always used to be with Sulky all the time... Nakku says I always used to be with her because I didn't want her to run away... They tried to run once before also... Episode ends on welled up eyes of shocked Dutta.

Precap: Baji pushes two goons inside entrance at Patil Niwas... These two are same planted by Kala to defame Nakku... who were sighted at Flower ritual place and Blast site... Dutta raises and points his pistol at someone...

The earlier episode was focussed on Dutta and letter's content...and this episode was based on Nakku and letter's content... her helplessness in the situation... when every thing is pointing at her to be guilty...

Edited by anirka - 12 years ago
anirka thumbnail
Youtube Videos
5th May 2010

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A6XVMQBfmo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksHpreyKhaM[/YOUTUBE]

Youtube Videos
6th May 2010

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYluB8q2u0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SvkxSe6Seo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHzwTPepXak[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mb3vISjMyN8[/YOUTUBE]

anirka thumbnail

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update Baljit. The letter was so horrible. I never had the guts to see a repeat of this episode though Mishal acted brilliantly in it. Even I wonder if Supriya wrote the letter to Kala dictated it. She seems too much of a bimbo to be capable of writing it.
anirka thumbnail
I too wonder... the letter had so disgusting matter that I felt like crying during the whole narration... This episode seemed to be most heart-wrenching in history of LTL... πŸ˜­
I hadn't earlier watched it... So it was a shocking experience for me...

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for another great update...πŸ‘...pink part in the end...well said...πŸ‘...totally agree with you.πŸ‘πŸΌ

For me the letter was heart breaking......made me so sad for Dutta...you could just feel his pain...😭... Everything Dutta felt about himself...was said to him by someone he liked and someone he wanted to spend the rest of his life with..

The worst part for me was the part that Dutta would be found dead on the street...and when Colors ended the show with him in the van...😑..it really hurt......because it reminded me of these words in the letter.

About the letter...it was Supriya's own words...because she has said something like this to Ravi just after Dutta would leave...I think blaming Naku was the only thing Kala added by herself.

You asked some very interesting questions...my take on it is...that in Kala's mind the only blood she got on her hands is Damodars and she does not regret that...it did not satisfied her and she went on to  kill Dutta.

Kala does not do the dirty work herself...she manipulate others to do it...and this way she keep her conscience clean.

What ever there was said in the letter...was only to hurt Dutta because she know how he feels...but Kala...she admire Dutta's power...I believe that she is kind of bitter that she got married to someone like Kishoor and not a powerful man like Dutta.

I believe if Dutta was not her brother she would have married him.πŸ˜†

Even though Kala hate Dutta or made herself believe she hate him...she also need to be important in Dutta's eyes...it was only after he raised his voice first time and Dutta put her down from the very respected place she was on...that Kala came back and wanted to kill him.

Kala very twisted character.πŸ˜†

Edited by Ani_98 - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Baljit: Now I understand why you took up the update of this episode. I dont think anyone would have the courage to rewind that letter.

@Ani: Rightly said about Kala. I would also want to add that for Dutta every human life had value. Whereas for Kala human beings were like dolls which she would manipulate for herself. So even if she actually killed someone it didnt pinch her as much as it pinched Dutta. She always brought up the issue of him killing people as she knew it pinched him. She understood him very well.
Nakusha thumbnail

if i remember it was kala who dictated the letter & sulky was literally shaking with fear .it was one of the sad episode but the positive point was he got married to naku sadly at gun point .

you did a good job anirka😊
anirka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakusha

if i remember it was kala who dictated the letter & sulky was literally shaking with fear .it was one of the sad episode but the positive point was he got married to naku sadly at gun point .

you did a good job anirka😊

Thanks dear for appreciating... 😊