Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Some thing Funny...

Please observe where the workd "HIT" is placed. TB did not dare to place it before the word "Show". They choose to put it infront of Rajan Shahi...

The actress will be seen in the hit Rajan Shahi show as an NRI...

Edited by apurvafan - 12 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail
But why do we need Mandira to make Nidhi realise that her relation with Ashu won't be accepted...baba made it clear already noh...even Shyama auntie has told her...

Infact we need Mandira TO MAKE OTHERS realise that love can overcome all...than it will be a realistic plot...
ApoorvaFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha

But why do we need Mandira to make Nidhi realise that her relation with Ashu won't be accepted...baba made it clear already noh...even Shyama auntie has told her...

Infact we need Mandira TO MAKE OTHERS realise that love can overcome all...than it will be a realistic plot...

Very valid thought Esha...  My view is They are using Mandira to generate positive feelings in Baba and DB ...
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Err I don't know what is the point of having a cameo in this show😕 And the purpose of her to enter is to make the family realize that Ashutosh is not right for Nidhi because of the age gap ???? 🤔
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: apurvafan

Some thing Funny...

Please observe where the workd "HIT" is placed. TB did not dare to place it before the word "Show". They choose to put it infront of Rajan Shahi...

The actress will be seen in the hit Rajan Shahi show as an NRI...

AF... 👏 supra observation... 😆
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

thanks for the article...really hope she is a positive step towards nidhi's family accepting ashni...her own marriage shld set an example for them...and hopefully influence nidhi in a good way...

well there goes hopes for wahi boy...tired of seeing the bowl of noodles ...hoped to see a love story instead😆...elder gal,younger boy...maybe they shld have an affair😆..now there is log telling bahut kucch😆...this show needs some strong garam masala😆
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

well there goes hopes for wahi boy...tired of seeing the bowl of noodles ...hoped to see a love story instead😆...elder gal,younger boy...maybe they shld have an affair😆..now there is log telling bahut kucch😆...this show needs some strong garam masala😆

yaar i was so excited for a moment seeing manasi will enter..that they culd pair her with rohan. n it did b fun..that db will realise..that.. .love sees no age etc...  but alas.. seems wahi boy is gonna continue to b wasted n made fat eating noodles.. all the time 
Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mansi is a very good actress. 
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

yaar i was so excited for a moment seeing manasi will enter..that they culd pair her with rohan. n it did b fun..that db will realise..that.. .love sees no age etc...  but alas.. seems wahi boy is gonna continue to b wasted n made fat eating noodles.. all the time 

tanu i agree...besides it would have been a great story..a young carefree man falling for older reserved woman...but seems uncle KP cannot think beyond hair dyes and noodles...😆

exactly it would have been perfect way to show DB that love knows no boundaries or age...besides i fail to understand why mandira is brought in from abroad to reinstate what we and nidhi already know😕😆unless she does decide to support ashni seeing their love🤔
-veena.shona- thumbnail
Mansai enterng? tht super cool!! 😃

i guess Karan n Manasi wld luk too cute 2geda 😳