Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

mandira is DB ka daughter who married a elder foreigner who has grown up kid...mandira has a step daughter more or less age of nidhi ...and she is suppoed to be here to change baba DB ka view on older marriage not cause obstacle in ashni..coz there are already loads of obstacle minus a divorced mandira from abroad...

last segment said the step daughter is elder and will fall in love with a guy younger to her in nidhi's home...

and since she is DB ka daughter she cannot be nidhi ka cousin ..she is nidhi's aunt ..her baba ki cousin sister
Edited by sun29 - 12 years ago
ronnie85 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@sun: thanks for the clarification... 😊
Edited by ronnie85 - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nadii-

Yah but she got divorced I think as she also married someone older her self, so prob she is here to tell Nidhi about not being with Ashutosh.

No Nadii. .in the show.. she is happily married to th older guy.. as per Dadibua n baba... ðŸ˜•
-Nadii- thumbnail
ohhh but then I dont get why she will tell Nidhi that her releation with Dr A wont work?
sun29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nadii-

ohhh but then I dont get why she will tell Nidhi that her releation with Dr A wont work?

is there an article abt it kya...why would she tell nidhi anything like this ...
-Nadii- thumbnail
She will tell Nidhi that her relationship with Dr A wont be acknowledged by her Family.
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx for sharing :)

Manasi is an amazing actress :D but I think she'll look a bit older than KW.. May b that's only the track :/

Anyways KW & Manasi together would b really interesting ;)Edited by -Harshu- - 12 years ago
sun29 thumbnail

haan her warning makes sense given the fact that mandira herself was ousted  from the family for falling for an elder man...let us see how her presence helps the love story ...thanks once again
HipHop-Remix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yayyy
i want her with rohan
Armu4eva thumbnail
Manasi is a fab actress n wuld b fun to see her with wahi.. but ...if she is Nidhis cousin.. then she is mandira..who is married.. so m pretty much confused