Originally posted by: The007Shivani

I loved the siggie and reading update now

Thanks Shivu! Happy reading =D
littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ..first.rain..

Lol! Thanks!! And please edit with view on chapter too? 😳

Umm Yeah you see, I am your olders sis! we share same blood. that speaks for the part where the mind set comes! Adios!
Saumya_D3 thumbnail
shivu nahi toh can i give ROFLs...???

HAHAHAHAAA...!!!!!!
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

the update was sooo funny...!! from trying stop to hitting the pole to stumbling and falling...!!! just full on funny...!!!!!!!!!!

🀣🀣🀣🀣

great yaar...now update soon again...!!!!!!!
nish22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Okaaay!! If i didnt comment now Ill be dead by the next update.. And also I got special Mention!! :P Awww... They finally Meet!! FINALLY!!! LOL He bangs his head into a pole!! :P SwaRon tumbled hehe!! :) I Likey!! Now u update fast!! :D Good girl na?
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kasurbest

Umm Yeah you see, I am your olders sis! we share same blood. that speaks for the part where the mind set comes! Adios!

Sigh... knew it. Alrighty..
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saumya_D3

HAHAHAHAAA...!!!!!!
🀣

the update was sooo funny...!! from trying stop to hitting the pole to stumbling and falling...!!! just full on funny...!!!!!!!!!!

🀣

No you can't. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Lol! But yeah. Even I was grinning while typing it. Glad you liked it and now only I just updated. Next won't be until after April as just typing this much took forever with my toota laptop -__-
Edited by ..first.rain.. - 12 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nish22

Okaaay!! If i didnt comment now Ill be dead by the next update.. And also I got special Mention!! :P Awww... They finally Meet!! FINALLY!!! LOL He bangs his head into a pole!! :P SwaRon tumbled hehe!! :) I Likey!! Now u update fast!! :D Good girl na?

Yes you would have been. Good that you commented =l lol. you did. Haha, that was hilarious. I know. I'm good but can't. Don't you get my problem? πŸ˜³ And now tell Neha to comment as well if she's in the AT right now πŸ˜›
Saumya_D3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..first.rain..

No you can't. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Lol! But yeah. Even I was grinning while typing it. Glad you liked it and now only I just updated. Next won't be until after April as just typing this much took forever with my toota laptop -__-

awww come on...!!!! why not...???

hehe...i know u just updated..!!! but i do wanna read more...and its become customary now...to say this..!!!πŸ˜†

hehe..dont worry...take as long as u need...!!! just update...!!!!!!!!1πŸ˜ƒ
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

HAHAHAHAAA...!!!!!!
🀣

🀣

Lol Khushi is not takling about my roflings in the chapter I m rofling on the idea that both are the same πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I always find it funny and rofling is my copyright ok πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and LOLing too i guess after Khushi banned me from Rofling lol at least on this ff πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and I know it was hilarious 

Update soon that will be a miracleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Araina- thumbnail

awww come on...!!!! why not...???

hehe...i know u just updated..!!! but i do wanna read more...and its become customary now...to say this..!!!πŸ˜†

hehe..dont worry...take as long as u need...!!! just update...!!!!!!!!1πŸ˜ƒ

Cuz I said so πŸ˜³

lol...! I just love the above emo so much! 🀣 And say it. 'll just listen 😳 As updating won't be one of my to do things lately even if I want to..  

Thanks! Haha.