naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Arnav sat alone on a table looked at a couple who were wishing each other  on Valentine ,he took a deep breath and looked at the sky  to the twinkling star "you were right KHUSHI , you can smile at me now" he took a sip of his drink.

A flash back

Last year on 13 FEB

Khushi: "why dont you spend time with me?everyone does , you are always busy with your work"

Arnav: we have life to spend together if i am not with you today i will be with you next year

Khushi:giggle i am sure next year you will say next year , you sit with your files your laptop and your work . when i will not be there at that time you will not feel like touching them and saying come back khushi then i will say you are late MR Arnav."she said and cut the call.

Arnav: pagal ha i will say sorry to her tomorrow  , but he never knew that tomorrow will never come as she always warn him "i cannot breath and my heartache when you ignore me " his reply was " drama na karo ? "

she proved she wasn't joke as the next day she was found dead because of sever heart attack . she did call him for the last time but he ignore as saying she just need my attention . 

present

Arnav come back see i am here sitting to give you time , i will not touch anything only you , give me one chance please

the star twinkle " i gave you many chance you never listen me always shouted on me now i will not come back "

Arnav: just " you were right life sometime doesn't give us second chance and we take love for granted, for the rest of my life i will sit alone an regret i wish that day i listen you , i did took your love your affection for me as a joke, it is my punishment i will suffer it for the rest of my life" his eyes didnot shattered a tear as had not accepted her death, he still feel she will one day come and say "i am back " 

moral of the story

dont take your love one for granted you never know when you loss them for ever as life  is the most mean thing , if you love some one say it or let them feel it may be next time you dont get the chance and you just said KASH , we all take it for granted . love is to bend your neck not to stiff .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sagi_gal_bp thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
kya baat hai naddiya. itna udasi wala OS. its touching but you know what state we all are in till Monday or probably tuesday. so ek mast dhamekedar OS with lots of fun banta hain. afterall only you can write such lovely OS and so quickly.
zaniax thumbnail

Awww...tht was really sad.😭😭

the whole forum is in a gloomy state nwadays. But i liked the moral of this story its very true
Alyaa_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
its amazing... luv u 4 this... its sooo true!
we do tend to spend time on things which we think r the mst important n we dnt realise we r leaving behind wat r actually really precious to us..
preethi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nce yr , felt emtinal .. dats rite never ever tke ur lve 4 grnted ,
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ooohh my God lovely os and feeling bad😭
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
realy too emotinonal how u get such ideas hmmm i love u r OS s they rockk u rockkk 
arjuhi4 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lovely!!
But sad one:-(
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
My Like ain't working

This was so painful Naddie, got me to tears 🥺
zafi thumbnail