Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

If they can keep Sushant's thread alive on PR, why can't we keep this thread alive?  Saw the bangle episode on PR where Arjun puts the bangles on Purvi and was so reminded of Guddu and Runjhun, that hospital scene where he puts it on her and her slight wincing with pain and Guddu's start at that - what superb acting by him.  Miss them both!

I couldn't agree more ! 😃 And ahhh... that scene! That heavenly scene and I must say the wonderful acting brought every emotion to life.👏 I always relate dat  scene to da song "Gal Mitthi Mitthi Bol" from movie Aisha .. and that line cums .. "O Tenu Menu chaand ki main churi pehnawa" (excuse me if I made any mistake in spelling)  <sigh> ❤️
LOVE BBAT !
nikki.171 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sensorphea

Himmanshoo and Nivedita are my ideal actor and actress and I miss you so much. I love you from the bottom of my heart. I feel so sad after my be loved Bhagonwal serial end and I don't want to see any new Indian serial. Bhagonwali is my favorite one and also the last serial that I watch. From now, I will not watch any Indian serial. Love you and miss you so much Guddu and Runjhun. I found very interested in Bhagonwali, but in other serial I found nothing.  

I love Guddu (Himmanshoo) and Runjhun (Nivedita) and this love never end. I'm really miss bhagonwali.

Sensorphea ... They are the ideal actor and actress of most of us ! And da thought makes me more den sad. I sure loved them as actors but I loved them even more after I got to know them better as people thru thier Facebook pages ! They're awesome ! 👏 Yes, Bhagonwali holds a special place in our heart and there it will remain forever!
We love NIvedita and HImanshoo ! <3
Show ur love by commenting of their fan pages here at India Forums at least once every day.
nikki.171 thumbnail

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Bhagonwali !

-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Love BBAT,Nivedita and Himmanshoo!

And missing them all...
nikki.171 thumbnail
Yup . Miss BBAT! Sooo much !
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikki.171

Yup . Miss BBAT! Sooo much !

@nikki171...Nikki, where have you disappeared to??!!!  We are still posting on the Post BBAT thread ,re R's new avatar,as per your request and are anxiously awaiting your response. As the newest member of the Super G Company, it is your duty to report forthwith !!!😊
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Backstage India poll results are out! Please vote BBAT!
nikki.171 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leesan

@nikki171...Nikki, where have you disappeared to??!!!  We are still posting on the Post BBAT thread ,re R's new avatar,as per your request and are anxiously awaiting your response. As the newest member of the Super G Company, it is your duty to report forthwith !!!😊

Eek ! Sooorrryyy !
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Miss Bhagonwali so very much!!!  It's still so fresh in my mind!!  Never saw another couple as G&R (Himm & Nive) with such a powerful combination of chemistry and acting talent, not to mention beauty and charisma!!!  
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Unable to get over my obsession (that's what I call it) with Guddu and Runjhun, shall seek professional help soon!!! 😉