Views

Users

Frequent Posters

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hi

Originally posted by: tanyashrivastav

hey guyz lets start posting here now...dat thread is over...

btw how many of u fellt dat kunal was very rude with siddhi today...

agreed he had his own pov...but he could have been a bit softer ...after all siddhi is his wife not witcha or dumbeena dat he treated her this way...

i have yet to watch the episode so dont know what the scene showed, but from the updates and comments looks like he was rude

i dont mind sinal fighting bec the are married, but he shouldn't be rude to her

maybe he is doing this out of frustration bec he is finding it hard to fight off the love her has for her

norzar
vidhisalot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Aaj ka episode itna bura tha kya ki sab bhag gaye...

GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: vidhisalot

ya nidhi me too thinkin the same sab kaha chalegaye...i reallly like to read every1's comments...helllo...koi hai

maine ye comment 15 min pehle post kiya tha...tab kisine reply nahi diya to ab kaunsa denge...chodo m leaving...jab koi hai hi nahi yahan to ruk ke kya fayda waise bhi m feeling tooo bored🥱
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Aaj accha epi hai all are gayab Sahasra to padh rahi hogi aur dream kar rahi hogi and catching up on rpts ...Rani ka to pataa nahi work pe hi Sameer ko dekhne mein lagi hogi ...Salman to witcha nahi aayi iska shok manaa raha hoga ...baaki ka i have no clue Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rdfan

Aaj accha epi hai all are gayab Sahasra to padh rahi hogi aur dream kar rahi hogi and catching up on rpts ...Rani ka to pataa nahi work p hi Sameer ko dekhne mein lagi hogi ...Salman to witcha nahi aayi iska shol manaa raha hoga ...baaki ka i have no clue

Aur hum Abi he Episode Dakh k free hoe...again Power cutt starts here..
Well episode was Goor..but not too good one..Sinal fight scene was over for me.. itna fight karna ki kye zarorat the.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: neeme

Aur hum Abi he Episode Dakh k free hoe...again Power cutt starts here..
Well episode was Goor..but not too good one..Sinal fight scene was over for me.. itna fight karna ki kye zarorat the.

Fight karna uke pyar karne ka style hai samjho jaanu 😆...awww ye power cuts 😡
neeme thumbnail

Fight karna uke pyar karne ka style hai samjho jaanu 😆...awww ye power cuts 😡

Yah Fight wala Pyar wo Thakral sa He kara ..wahen he suit karta ha😉😆😆

And This Raveena AngryAngryAngry
-Rani thumbnail

Aaj accha epi hai all are gayab Sahasra to padh rahi hogi aur dream kar rahi hogi and catching up on rpts ...Rani ka to pataa nahi work pe hi Sameer ko dekhne mein lagi hogi ...Salman to witcha nahi aayi iska shok manaa raha hoga ...baaki ka i have no clue

Sach kaha Pooja, Today I am too busy watching Sammy's eye lock to come to EDT😆😆 When the episode is bad, you will always find me here, but when it's good, I am overly engaged in watching it repeatedly😳😉.

On the serious note - No, I had lot of work to take care of earlier then went out to meet my hubby for 2 hour long lunch😳. Just got back and now all of you have disappeared😛
neeme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iamrani

Sach kaha Pooja, Today I am too busy watching Sammy's eye lock to come to EDT😆😆 When the episode is bad, you will always find me here, but when it's good, I am overly engaged in watching it repeatedly😳😉.

On the serious note - No, I had lot of work to take care of earlier then went out to meet my hubby for 2 hour long lunch😳. Just got back and now all of you have disappeared😛

Bht dar laga di..Merhraban ata ata😉

-Rani thumbnail

Bht dar laga di..Merhraban ata ata😉

[/QUOTE]

Kya karron, couldn't say no to hubby for lunch. How come you are still up?
Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago