February 9th Written Update! *Uttara Pregnant!*

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Naina, that was quick :)

Wonder what Uttara will do, just as she sorts things out with Tara and is happy, she finds out shes pregnant.

Aditya is not going to let go of  Priya so easily and i agree that he cant just forget her or stop worrying about her. I hope she takes up SJs offer.

..Naina.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIZK6

Thanks Naina, that was quick :)

Wonder what Uttara will do, just as she sorts things out with Tara and is happy, she finds out shes pregnant.

Aditya is not going to let go of  Priya so easily and i agree that he cant just forget her or stop worrying about her. I hope she takes up SJs offer.

I wonder where she went 😕 I don't even know what I want Uttara to do. Have the baby? I just feel queasy thinking abut that, but I don't know if I think abortion would be right here either. Sigh. Do I really feel bad for her? Slightly, not too much. I mean, so far, it seemed like she got away scot free for all the crap she did, so I felt like she needed some repercussions for her actions. With that said though, Kaamya just outdid herself in today's episode. I freaking loveed her, the way she depicted Uttara's actual anguish and the pain she's dealing with. We'll just have to wait and see I guess...

I felt really bad for Aditya today. Up until now, I really haven't, not even a single time, but the last scene in the episode was so emotional and well done that I was just 💔.
JJESH thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank..beautiful update.
my_view thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Naina for the update!. ðŸ˜ƒ

Its hard to see Priya bringing more frustration onto herself... Adi seems to have matured overnight..😛 Maybe he should have sent SJ instead of showing up there himself.

It will be a challenge to face the world given she is carrying her Jiju's child, but I hope UT does not take the easy route and abort the child..
Imho UT should have left the house before Priya did..
..Naina.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: my_view

Thanks Naina for the update!. ðŸ˜ƒ

Its hard to see Priya bringing more frustration onto herself... Adi seems to have matured overnight..😛 Maybe he should have sent SJ instead of showing up there himself.

It will be a challenge to face the world given she is carrying her Jiju's child, but I hope UT does not take the easy route and abort the child..
Imho UT should have left the house before Priya did..

@Bold: I think that aptly explains why I suddenly like him so much more. 😆

But yeah, I fee like Uttara aborting the child will definitely be the more easy route. But on the other hand, by having the baby, she's not only going to suffer, it will definitely also hurt Devyani in the process. Uttara's words today, when she said that she didn't want to hurt Devyani any more than she already did, totally struck a chord with me.

But then again, it's a baby. Just because the baby was the result of Uttara's mistake, doesn't mean that everyone should view the baby in a negative light. He/she hasn't done anything wrong so why shouldn't the baby get a chance?

Sigh, very complicated questions. I'm legitimately in two minds about this situation.

And oh yeah, completely agree with you! Uttara should have left the house before Priya did for sure. In fact, she shouldn't have even stayed this long after Rishabh's death, for starters. But immediately after the Brahma situation, she should have packed up her bags and left to create a new identity for herself. All the women are at the stage where she need to stand on their own two feet, create their own identities, and the only case we've seen some progress in is with Priya.

my_view thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yup...Naina..It is heart breaking to see your loved one suffer physically actually..Mental and emotional suffering does not elicit such reaction unfortunately.. sigh.. Priya knows she is making him suffer too this way.😉

I think Devyani is past caring about Brahma and if she truly believes in what she said to Verma about not having any relation or affection for Brahma then she will not be hurt..The pain and betrayal was felt when she found out about the affair.. What is happening now with pregnancy and all is just the consequences of the past action... I cannot even think anyone's feelings or life is more important than that of the baby...I will be disappointed if cvs go the abortion route.. Each woman is supposed to have been left with a challenge and move on then why should UT not have one.

UT is bad news all around...and DQ personified... She had more than one opportunity and multiple reasons to leave Devyanis house...  
Shwty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update! Wonder how long Uttara is going to hide the pregnancy from the family.
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I feel sorry for the child coming  into this world when the mother contemplates abortion. That is what Uttara was implying. Shes just found out shes pregnant, something which shes never even thought about, so obviously shes also not in the right frame of mind. Will she even love the baby? And give the baby the love and care it deserves. Its obvious theres going to be alot of conflict of emotions again in the family.
I dont agree with abortion,  but then each to their own but as Naina said, i too am in two minds about this. This has come so unexpectedly, we werent expecting this.

@Ravina ... as you said each woman is faced with a challenge, this is Uttaras.
I too think Uttara shouldnt have stayed at her sisters for too long after Rishabhs death. And even Vidya should have left too. Ok, so its better she didnt go back to the village as there she wouldnt have been able to do something for herself, she could have moved into Gauravs flat.

As for Aditya being mature overnight ... well he was mature in the start too but he was also the laadla who was fun loving. Now hes serious with more responsibilities.
Priya is being more than hostile with him, which is understandable, but today she looked more broken than before. She knows that women see her as a bad influence to other women and the men see her as an easy target to use for pleasure. Shes back to square one alright. But will she accept Adityas help again as hes said hes going to leave her alone?

anon111 thumbnail
Thanx for the update.😊

I am extreme
ly excited to see 2mrrw's episode can't wait.