Views

Users

Frequent Posters

axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: znursingh

Yes he is!
 Are you confusing him with JD who is still in the game? I'm asking because thats what I did for the longest time!
He and Evie-Biwi were eliminated together,when Michael won the challenge & chose to save the wretched TeleBahu!

Hehe... Comedy of Errors ðŸ˜† The member read the first post, and got confused... ðŸ˜›
Posted: 12 years ago
[QUOTE=axeion]

Lol... My loyalties are always with Shivam; He performs consistently well in each task, and that's more than enough for me.
### What IS it about Shivam?! But,yes he does perform well & he played TeleBahu for a fool-voted her off-so like him,kind of!

Can't support Abhinav, I somehow don't like him. He's over-rated. He thinks too high of himself and ofcourse his ego is huge ðŸ˜†

###  Totally agree!On the plus side-he is quiet.I like him just for that.However I was surfing the channels & saw him in a mindless soap with a ridiculously long name-playing a doctor.WOODENLY!!

And Zozo, I don't get the reason for ur dislike towards Shilpa; Do u have a better reason than 'Ohh, she's a tele-bahu' type reasons ðŸ˜•

### Oh shallow me!! That IS the main reason!

And if u have a problem with her vindictive streak, then I would say it's normal human nature.

### Oh cynical you!

ps - Timmy is getting better with each passing day ðŸ˜³

### He would do exceedingly well as a Hamp😡 ( WHAT are male vamps called??) in any FektaMata's productions.He has a bright new career awaiting him-his starlet wife can switch careers with him!

pps - Megs & Zozo... Will be fairly inactive again. Feet hurts ðŸ˜­

###Feet hurt?Who did you kick? How's the other party? Need a medic? Soak your feet in hot salt water till you get help.GWS!

edit - I hate it when the quotes get messed up ðŸ˜¡
### HUH?
Edited by znursingh - 12 years ago