kriyansh and swaron FF Be My Valentine

inshuu thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
oky this is sneha's and my first FF ids for pms:
perfectangel  add us both as we will be doing urns for pm and will update every week on sat or sunday πŸ˜Š

Character sketch πŸ˜Š

Reyaansh Signhania:

reyansh signhani !! the cool dude of college. deeply in love with kriya but she ignores him used to live in london but now in india as his dads business transfer etc etc.. 
Kriya Ghai :

Kriya ghai !!  coolest and hottest chic of the college in love with rey but not ready to admit it πŸ˜› lives in london. loves india and her sis sharon πŸ˜Š

Sharon Ghai πŸ˜‰
sharon ghai in luv with swayum he is her Bf and she luv her family alot as well πŸ˜Š will do anything for them .

Swayum shikawat:
swayum shikawat also famous as awesome dancer and reyaansh signhania's brother. in love with sharon and loves the way she gets angry and her habits. she and sharon are planning to make kriyansh one πŸ˜Š( confused how are swayum and rey having different last names well ppl there is a twist πŸ˜‰)
frist update down below πŸ˜ƒ

enjoy 

Edited by SOBTILICIOUS - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inshuu thumbnail
'''PART 1~~

"No!!Rey!! Please!! Please don't leave me here alone! Pleassseee!! Reey!!!!" Kria woke up with a jolt. Her face was sweaty. "It was just a dream! Thank God!" she said. "But why did I dream about HIM?" she wondered. Then she saw the time and she freaked out. "8:00!! I have to be in college in an hour!! Why didn't Sharon wake me up?" she thought. She got off her bed and got into her daily routine. After taking a shower, she put on a cute Purple Tee and her favorite pair of blue jeans. She combed her thick curly black hair and went downstairs to the dining room.She turned to see Sharon talking to someone on the phone. she said, smiling. After she hung up the phone, she turned to Kria. "Oh hey K! Sorry I didn't wake you up today. I was talking to Swayam." Sharon said. "Oh, no problem!" Kria said and smiled. Sharon was her sister and her best friend.  Swayam was her boyfriend. Swayam's brother was Reyaansh. But they used to call him Rey. They all used to study together from 9th grade till they graduated. Then Swayam and Rey had to go back to India because their Dad got a transfer. "Sharon! We're going to be late! Chalo! Let's go!" Kria said. "Yea yea! Go and wait in the car! I'll come in a minute. I have to call Mom about something." Sharon said, throwing the car keys to Kria. Kria went out and into the car. When Sharon came and sat in the car, Kria was surprised to see Sharon all smiley smiley. "What's the matter? You better tell me!" Kria said. "Nothing, I just remembered a joke! You drive today!" Sharon said. "Thanks! You're the best sis in the whole wide world." Kria said and hugged Sharon. Then she started the car and drove to college. Bellevue College was one of the most famous colleges in London. Kria was learning Architecture and Sharon was learning  Fashion Designing. When they reached college, they went to meet their friends. "Hey! Kria, Sharon! J Over here!" a girl shouted. Sharon turned to see who it was. "Oh hey Kelsie!" she said, and Sharon went to talk to her.  Kria went to her locker and kept her books inside.  "Kria!" someone said. She turned to see one of her best friends, Lisa beaming at her. "Hey, tell me!!!!" Kria said. "Tell you what?" Lisa asked. "Why you're so happy?" Kria said. "Oh! Guess who just asked me out?" Lisa said. "Um… I don't know! Tell me!" Kria said. "David! That's who!" Lisa said, smiling harder. "I'm flying now!" Kria hugged her friend . "I'm so happy for you!" she said. "I know that. So tell me! Did you talk to your long time crush?" Lisa asked. "Huh? Who are you talking about?" Kria asked, puzzled. "Don't fool me! Rey, of course. Who else will I talk about?"  Lisa asked. Kria started panicking. "Rey???!?? Who told you I had a crush on Rey? I don't even like him like a friend."  Kria said, not looking at Lisa. "Who are you kidding? I've known you and him from 9th Grade. I've seen the way you look at him." Lisa said. "LISA!!! Don't even talk about him! I hate him alright!" Kria said, crossing her fingers behind. She didn't hate Rey but she didn't like him either. Before Lisa could say anything, the bell rang and they had to run to their classes.

India:

"I think you should go meet her!! You always keep talking to her over the phone or through webcam. You should just go to London and meet her." Rey said. He had woken up in the morning hearing Swayam talking to Sharon on the phone. They always used to talk. That was what they used to do all day. They would have gone to college only now. Rey was the cool dude in college and every girl fell for him. Even when they were in London, girls used to drool over him. But they were not lucky enough. His heart raced only and only for Kria. But Kria showed no interest in him. "Are you jealous? That Kria's not talking to you?" Swayam asked. Swayam was the cute boy-next door. Everybody loved to talk to him 

INDEX DOWN ;) 

hope u all like the concept like and comment send me and sneha request for pm id's:

perfectangel

taylenaloverx03

inshuu thumbnail
INDEX !!
update 1 page 1 πŸ˜Š

update 2 page 9 

update 3 page 14 πŸ˜³

update 4 page 17

update 5 page 20

update 6 page 24

update 7 page 28 πŸ˜‰

update 8 pg 31

update 9 page 34 πŸ˜ƒ

pg 37 kinda note πŸ˜›

update 10 pg 38 πŸ˜ƒ

update 11 page 41 πŸ˜†

update 12 pg 45

update 13 page 48 πŸ˜³

update 14 page 52 β€οΈ

update 15 page 56 

update 16 page 62 πŸ˜†

update 17 page 65 

update 18 page 75

update 19 page 83 

update 20 page 90 

update 21 page 101 πŸ˜³

update 22 page 120 πŸ˜ƒ

update 23 page 125 

update 24 page 131 πŸ˜†

update 25 page 138 πŸ˜†

note page 142

update 26 page 145

to get pm's like the pm's list down |
          v  
Edited by perfectangel - 12 years ago
maddieee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
angel loved the character sketch angel... pm me the updates will add that id... i know it's gonna b super... loved the first chapter too😊
Edited by maddieee - 12 years ago
medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey it was a really cool ff...nice start...swaron already togedr...thats nice!pls pm me whn u update!
inshuu thumbnail
LIKE TO GET PM'S πŸ˜Š

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

kritikakapoor,  vshalikriyaansh,  ardy03,  RIYA178,  pkriyaansh,  nadianatalie,  Precious_Enigma

Edited by perfectangel - 12 years ago
apurva100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
love it...update soon and thanks for PM me
Arsha_Kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Nice concpt...! 

Its v v Gud...πŸ˜‰
Dazzling_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Aswmmm yaar !!! plz PM me whenever u update
inshuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dazzling_Smile

Aswmmm yaar !!! plz PM me whenever u update

thank you soo much everyone for reading and liking + commenting soo happy u all liked the concept and for pm like the post on first page πŸ˜Š so it can be easy for me πŸ˜Š