HansaN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
last two updates wonderful
neha5058 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
part-38

mohinder-haan abhi aayi hai...kyu kya hua?
maan-nahi wo bas uska number unreachable that from past 4 hours...
mohinder explained him everything...maan panicked...
mohinder-don't worry..she is fine now..she is sleeping now...
maan-okay thanks uncle...but uska phone?
mohinder-actually her mobile broke...
maan-okay..let her sleep..i'll talk to her tomorrow...good night uncle...
mohinder-okay..good night..

full night maan was so restless...he was very worried for geet..he was unable to talk to her..her phone broke down...he has only her father's number but he can't call on that in the mid-night again...what he will think about him...why he is calling him at this hour..so he preferred that not to call her...geet is sleeping peacefully due to injection and medicines...
next day...maan is waiting for her one call, for her one glimpse, but no use...now he is in his angry tone...he is getting angry on everyone with reason or without reason..only he is getting angry... first he want to meet her but unable, second he want to talk her but unable, third she is not talking to him properly but he knew the reason...forth he is worried for her...but she is not bothering to call him for once... but how can she did that...because she is still sleeping..it is around 12:30 pm of the noon..she is in under the medication..and the injection for reducing her pain...

in khurana mansion
maan made few calls & get her same number back with new blackberry phone...the whole day, he was in his hell angry mood...then he thought something and again made a call...
maan-i want these two numbers in 10 mins...otherwise get ready to leave your job..
man-okay sir..
after 8 mins...man gave him the numbers...and maan dialled the number..
maan-hello...
nt-hello..who is this?
maan-maan is speaking..
nt-ohh hi...want to talk to geet?
maan-hmm...
nt-ok..wait 2 mins... nt went in her room and gave the phone to her...giggled mutely & winked at her.. geet shot an angry glare to her...nt left...
geet-hello...
maan became angry on her.. ye kya haalat bana kar rakhi hai tumne apni...
geet-kuch nahi bas chhota sa accident..
maan-chhota sa..brakes fail huye the..aur tum isey chhota sa accident bol rahi ho...
geet-aap itna pareshaan kyo ho rahe ho?
maan-pareshaan na hou to kya nachu khushi ke mare..ki haan geet ka accident hua hai chalo celebrate karte hai..
geet-how rude...made an irritated face...
maan-rude to rude sahi...parso bina bataye kyo chali gayi tum?
geet-wo..wo..
maan-kya wo wo laga rakha hai..
geet-aap mujhe bolne to dijiye...jabse call kiya hai bhadke ja rahe hai... maan calmed himself a bit...
maan-sorry..achha...how are you now?
geet-theek hu...
maan-now tell me why you didn't inform me before leaving the office?
geet-i was not feeling well...
maan-to tumne mujhe bataya kyo nahi?
geet-i don't want to bother you...you was busy with your friend..
maan- isme bother karne wali baat kaha se aa gayi...and listen first thing... pari is an architect in KC...
geet-what??
maan-yes dear..she is an architect in our company...understand...
geet hit her head with her palm... jhalli tu bhi kya-2 soch rahi thi inn dono ke bare me...wo achitect hai aur tujhe hi nahi pata...
maan-are you there?
geet-hmm...
maan asked warmly-kya hua?
geet-kuch nahi...sorry..
maan-sorry kyu?
geet don't want to tell him the reason that she think wrong about him... aise hi...
maan-ok..chalo tum rest karo..and jab tak theek nahi ho jati office aane ke jarurat nahi hai..
geet-ok..
maan-and listen i am sending something to your home..take that...
geet-kya?
maan-don't question me..!!
geet smiled..ok.. bye..
maan-bye..take care
geet-you too take care... now both are feeling little calm after talking to each other...

after half an hour she got a packet which has been sent by maan for geet...she opened it & became excited..he phone with the same number...she immediately called him and thank him...
now maan relaxed that whenever he want he can talk to geet..one tension gone out... (uff...chain ki saans mile...)
jai-dekha kitna khayaal rakhta hai wo tera...
geet smiled..
jai-geet, i really think that he is falling for you...
geet blushed a little but don't want to show it to jai otherwise he will teased her a lot...
jai-i knew that..
geet-what?
jai-yahi ki...
geet-whaaat?
jai-i am going to win the bet...
geet-which bet?
jai-you forgot...love & kiss...
nt came..kya? kaun si bet?
jai-kuch nahi..
nt-mujhe lagta hai tum dono mujhse bahut kuch chhipane lage ho...
geet-aisa kuch nahi hai..
nt-aisa hi hai..jaldi se batao kya bet? jai tu bata...
jai finally tell her everything...
geet-ab tu hi bata nt aisa thodi kuch hai..
nt-who knows...i am with you jai...
geet-nt..tu meri sister hai..iski side le rahi hai...
nt-excuse me..i am his friend also...geet took pillow and start their pillow fight..and jai also include in them...

geet- i am going to win it..then you should pay for it..
jai-dekh lenge...
next 3 days, neither she went to her college nor the office but she was missing maan badly...she want to meet him immediately... both are feeling emptiness in their heart...but still geet is feeling protective towards maan because of pari...still feeling jealousy but can't voice out of her this feeling for him... same as with maan..yet he talked to her daily but couldn't one glimpse of her..her cute innocent bubbly face...he is missing her...

next day
geet went to her college then she came to know that there is charity fashion show in their college and everyone is participating...it will be thrown on a huge scale...yet it is for charity...but it is like thrill for her... like some kind enthusiasm filled in her..new excitement.. she never walked on ramp...and it will be a live telecast fashion on that channel that will cover their show...
she & her all friends participate...and it will be held after 1 week...there are many preparations which she has to be fulfilled...dev & jai are also working in technical field too...and girls are working on their dresses , jewels, and what would be the theme of the fashion show..etc,,etc...3 days passed like this and everything is set about the dresses and jewels of the three girls...
4th day geet is in office in maan's cabin..she is very excited and talking to him about the show..yet she knew maan know everything about this...because he is the trusty and sponsor too...maan is also happy that geet is now in her chirpy mood as she is always..in her bubbly mood... geet left from the office early...now maan and pari made some plans for making geet jealous so that she will understand her feelings soon...
Next day there is big presentation in the office…and man told pari that he want best design for it… they have a new & very big client… they want to build a mall in delhi city and they want best architect design for it… so they came to KC as KC has a big name in construction market and very loyal too… and their work is the bestest work….they all are in conference hall.. maan sat on head chair while geet sat beside him on the left side and adi at right side.. while pari stood beside pari and then clients are sitting….
Clients-mr. khurana…as we all know that KC is a very big company and we are here for the first time.. we have met before but this time we are here for the design of our mall..have you prepared any idea?
Maan-mr. Sharma, if we don't have an idea then we didn't call you here… we have some thoughts & designs & some marketing plans also…and I am sure you'll like it… can we start the presentation?
Mr. Sharma-yeah..of course..
Maan-pari pari nodded and stood..went to the projector which is attached with her laptop… lights off… and she started….
Pari-as we all know that this will be very big mall on the 3rd number of GIP mall….there will be 5 floors, we are thinking that floors should be in round shape..and glass materials on the edge… on every floor there should be 30 shops… she is showing pictures and model side by side on the screen…. While geet is making notes… she is describing them same kind of shops should be on one floor and etc etc… but suddenly geet cut her and said… can I say something man sir?
Maan-hmm go ahead…
Geet-according to me…we should keep different shops on different floors..if we keep same kind of shops then customers buy their stuff which they needed and went back to their home without roaming in whole mall… and if we keep different kind of shops and different floors then customers will check whole mall according to their needs and if they will check the whole mall then may be they can some another things which they will like while searching their stuffs…. Like if we keep one mega mart in the starting of the mall the customers will buy their stuffs from there and will not enter in the mall and then market will get down… and we should keep some kid sections like their play zones, and some zones from there people will entertain them telling them some history like a story in a interesting manner etc etc
Maan impressed but how does it takes matter that man impress or not…. But one client replied….very good idea miss??
Geet-geet handa…
Client-if I am not wrong are you daughter of mr. mohinder handa?
Geet-yes mr. Sharma…
Client-ohh wow…nice to meet you miss handa and your ideas are brilliant..i thought we should go with geet's ideas..as these are powerful and they will keep busy the customers and their kid will be in kid section so that they will do shopping very comfortably…..
Geet became very happy and maan also smiled at her saying her that very good….this week is full of happiness for her…first the fashion show preparations and today she got some praise  from maan & clients…clients signed the deal and left from there… man also congratulate geet for her ideas…and pari also… geet gave a cunning smile to her…like she won and defeated pari….

precap
twist

tell me friends hows this?
waiting for your response
if you  like it pls press the like button
and do comments..
love neha

NOTE:- as you all know my exams are near.. will start from 17th march and i'll unable to update this ff till then 29th march but i'll try my best and don't be sad i'll give update of my my ss tere ishq main... coz i have written all parts of that ss...
thanks... now waiting for your comments...

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
update maan gift phone to geet and maKING PLAN TO MAKE GEET JEALOUS AB KAUN SA TWIST AANE WAALA HAI

Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the part a lot..
so maan dint left the idea of making her jealous..
Geet s going to participate in fashion week..wow!
twist?gud or bad?
neha5058 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

update maan gift phone to geet and maKING PLAN TO MAKE GEET JEALOUS AB KAUN SA TWIST AANE WAALA HAI

thanks dear...
neha5058 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Remya_Pillai

Loved the part a lot..

so maan dint left the idea of making her jealous..
Geet s going to participate in fashion week..wow!
twist?gud or bad?

thanks remya dear...
how can i say that twist is gud or bad...
u have to wait for that...
neha5058 thumbnail

thanks dear...
_Jyothi_ thumbnail
awesome update neha...
loved it very much...
aww maan is angry that he didnt talk with geet for 2 days... maan babu y u r troubling ur geet... haina neha???
finally he called to nt n talked with geet...
geet ab tumko pata chala pari kc mein architech hain... again she smiled...thank god... both r at peace...
hahaha nt u too ditched geet... jai even me too ur side... lolzzz... we will bug neha to give next update soon ok jai??
ohhh geet ur idea is too good yaar... lazy people like me wont tour the whole mall... lolzzz...
neha too good yaar... ab twist kya hain...

continue soon dear...
ALL THE BEST FOR UR EXAMS... DO WELL...
love u ...
hugs to u...
neha5058 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothikrish

awesome update neha...
loved it very much...
aww maan is angry that he didnt talk with geet for 2 days... maan babu y u r troubling ur geet... haina neha???
finally he called to nt n talked with geet...
geet ab tumko pata chala pari kc mein architech hain... again she smiled...thank god... both r at peace...
hahaha nt u too ditched geet... jai even me too ur side... lolzzz... we will bug neha to give next update soon ok jai??
ohhh geet ur idea is too good yaar... lazy people like me wont tour the whole mall... lolzzz...
neha too good yaar... ab twist kya hain...

continue soon dear...
ALL THE BEST FOR UR EXAMS... DO WELL...
love u ...
hugs to u...

a big hug to you...
muah...
haan maan y r u troubling ur geet...
even me too jai's side...
twist twist hai jyothi...

thanks for for wishes...

neha5058 thumbnail