Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Why dont you let it be nkapoor for a change?
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ruky786

But nkapoor the problem I've noticed is that you've always jumped on every thread mentioning about Kareena and criticise her like no tomorrow which okay is your own choice but don't you think you go overboard at times?

check out the topic...and show me one time I went overboard?? this is soo unfair! I am sorry if members got annoyed with her..she kept on posting how the movie/song is amazing and kept on contradicting opinions...which pissed people off Edited by nkapoor6 - 12 years ago
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Why dont you let it be nkapoor for a change?

I am letting it be yaar, it was the other members who got pissed not me
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nkapoor6

check out the topic...and show me one time I went overboard?? this is soo unfair! I am sorry if members got annoyed with her..she kept on posting how the movie/song is amazing and kept on contradicting opinions...which pissed people off

Nooo...you dont understand I meant overall any topic I've seen you do tend to mention Kareena a lot and about Desu i didnt notice because i wasn't reading her posts properly so i wouldnt know :)
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruky786

Nooo...you dont understand I meant overall any topic I've seen you do tend to mention Kareena a lot and about Desu i didnt notice because i wasn't reading her posts properly so i wouldnt know :)

ok.. well yeh I do tend to be quite critical of Kareena..but I thought I could since every member on this forum has a disliking for a particular star..but if my criticism bothers desigal soo much..I will defo dial it down😊
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Who's making new thread for 51st Chit Chat?
-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^ Agree ladygaga. I know its strange to say don't enter so and so's topics because after all its a forum and everyone has a right to post wherever you like. However, desu and nkapoor had a long history of squabbles and if Desu doesn't enter any of nkapoor topics and avoids her post, why can't she do the same when the other person is already having a meltdown. anyways, moving on...

Nkapoor3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chamkeeli

^ Agree ladygaga. I know its strange to say don't enter so and so's topics because after all its a forum and everyone has a right to post wherever you like. However, desu and nkapoor had a long history of squabbles and if Desu doesn't enter any of nkapoor topics and avoids her post, why can't she do the same when the other person is already having a meltdown. anyways, moving on...

desigal did enter my Kareena/pregnancy topic and ruin it..jaha Kareena waha woh..

Originally posted by: Chamkeeli

What i don't understand is that why would people wanna interact with someone they dislike so much over and over again. I don't even interact that much with people that i like in this forum.. so forget about interacting the people who make my blood boil. If people have anything negative to say.. say it in one or two comments and then move on.. whats the need of taking over each other's topics.

I think for a while nkapoor should totally avoid desu's topics and desu should avoid her topics... later if things cool down, then we will see.
Edited by ladygaga. - 12 years ago
-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't see desu coming back for a while..she seems pretty dejected and disappointed..