Sweet dreams, Simran!  ๐Ÿค—

BTW, Bhatinda ki Sikhni Lakhnawi kaisay ban gayi ji?  ๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by bamboocopter - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
Welcome to the forum Lakhnawi Begum
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
what just went down in the Mujra thread?

Edited by Naach_Basanti - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

what just happened to the Mujra thread?

A repeat of the Kareena is pregnant thread with roles reversed. Some members took on DG adoring Saifeena/Agent Vinod, she had a meltdown and tried to get herself banned and now nkapoor is on the defensive and DG seems to have disappeared.
Edited by kshreya2002 - 12 years ago
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

A repeat of the Kareena is pregnant thread with roles reversed. Some members took on DG adoring Saifeena/Agent Vinod, she had a meltdown and tried to get herself banned and now nkapoor is on the defensive and DG seems to have disappeared.

As much as DG and I dont see eye to eye on many things, its her preogative to support Kareena as long as she is not personally attacking others. I find it irritating too, but then she has every right to do what she wants to, im sure she find my constant cynicism irritating too.
I think she got too sensitive with the criticism in the Mujra thread, but there was surely an element of bullying. As a popular forum its high time India-forums sets up an anti-bullying code. In the last 2 weeks we have seen 2 cases of active bullying, but whats often overlooked is the 'PASSIVE Bullying' that happens time again in this forum.
I hope the Mods will overlook DG's breakdown, afterall everyone deserves a second chance.

P.S- why did she refer to the member Minnie a 'racist'? Am I missing something?
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Nah man did nothing, so I am not on the defensive side
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

As much as DG and I dont see eye to eye on many things, its her preogative to support Kareena as long as she is not personally attacking others. I find it irritating too, but then she has every right to do what she wants to, im sure she find my constant cynicism irritating too.
I think she got too sensitive with the criticism in the Mujra thread, but there was surely an element of bullying. As a popular forum its high time India-forums sets up an anti-bullying code. In the last 2 weeks we have seen 2 cases of active bullying, but whats often overlooked is the 'PASSIVE Bullying' that happens time again in this forum.
I hope the Mods will overlook DG's breakdown, afterall everyone deserves a second chance.

I agree on the bold bit. About Minnie...I think Minnie had once asked how was the Pakistani guy Ali Zafar getting BW roles in a gossip thread. Later in one of the usual tu tu main main in a Kareena thread DG dragged in that question and commented that Minnie was being racist.  
Desigal a fan of Kareena and Saif and keeps the forum updated about Saifu,and many times I don't agree with her opinions too regarding Kareena,etc.But the best part of her is she only sticks to Kareena/Saif topics.She doesn't bring any other actor unnecessarily nor does she try to dislike other actors just because she is a fan of Kareena.

I am not taking sides,but surely,it wasn't desigal who initiated the whole drama in the topic It was a mere discussion about the spoilers she keeps posting about AV which was twisted and comments were directed to her by some other member.The saddest part is many members ganging up against one member no matter how good or bad he/she is.When you know that the person is having a meltdown and she/he wont agree to your opinion,just stop and move on.No use adding fuel to the fire.

I don't intend to discuss this issue further.Just read through the whole thread and wrote what I feel.
Edited by .sb. - 12 years ago

I think it's about this link that I found thanks to the custom search.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2687436?pn=9
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^did I miss something? I thought desigal was being rude too, and was arguing non-stop, I was away for quite a long time so I may be wrong