Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
quote "A night with shimmering diamonds in the sky and both of them lying down under the stars. What a romantic moment" unquote...wow avi 😛 what a beautiful description 😳 and then you write "a teeny weeny part of me wished that both could have shared the dupatta aur  jaroor the badti nazdikiyan...Another one could have been with Ram on the dupatta , with  Priya's  head on his chest and Gollu carressing the silky hair.. counting the stars together."😆😆😆 one moment you were "Jane Austen" and suddenly you were "Yash Chopra movie - screenplay writaar"😆😆 kya khaaya kal raat😃

avi i beg to differ from your take on pips chiding golu😳...actually there was pyar there too😛, she loved the fact that he went all out to make her feel special and happy😳 and she has the right to tease him within four walls😃 remember - the deal😆😆 neha calls him fatty😳 but it never feels offensive...coz there is pyar there too😳😳😳 
only when niharika calls him "motu"😡 
i want to break her skull in two😈😆😆😆
Edited by chithoo - 12 years ago
chithoo thumbnail
mrs.d😳 waiting for your reply to my comment😃..."feet tapping hands folded " your style 😆😆Edited by chithoo - 12 years ago
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chithoo

res 😛 

kya hua kya hua kya hua...maine nahi dekha😆 padh ke aati hoon😃

edited: Zuby🤗 what an update😳 
mayyaji ki kripa ho gayi teri upar😆 mondays are becoming PriAm all the way😛 read and seen the epi too😳

Haan yaar! That's two in a row now😉😆 Hope all mondays are such shandaar somvaars👏

i was waiting for golu to loft Pips in his arms and walk all over the mirchi😳 ...
And walk where,Sweets?😕 After three steps Pips would have gone over😆
seriously billionaire Ram ka chhat was sure looking like a balcony 🤢 but he opted for a romantic drive and sure did send mirchi up Niharika's a🤬 too good zubes👍🏼

Yeh Saasu Maa hai ya Souten?🤢😡 Why on earth did she get the two married then? This is the elder Kapoor's son.One who had a marathon kid popping session with her after already popping one with Krishnaji!

oooh don't be hard on Pips😳 only if she takes her eyes off her golu😛 can she know where she is being driven to😆😆 hmmm...healthy😛 to kya she could have spread the dupatta horizontally and shared it with golu...bechara😒 jo mitti mein pair rakhne ke liye do bar sochta hai voh apni pips ke liye let gaya😳 and u r right why is he stuffed in his suit all the time😆 he knew he was headed for the beachand not some business meeting😆

He looks fabulous in a white shirt too,Sweets⭐️ I really want him to do away with that coat or whatever it is 🤢

okie golu😊 enough of holding hands (donon koi mauka nahi chodte aaj kal😳) aage kab badoge😛 
loved Ram's reply to pips when she questioned how he could be sure about them completing their star counting and he simply says..."he feels so"😳😳😳 the look on both their faces said it all😛 refreshingly beautiful scene on Indian telly⭐️⭐️⭐️ 

me too think so. Never seen so much apnapan between couples. The so-called current no 1 serial has such unwatchable romantic sequence in it🤢 As if the CVs are trying hard to make it a sizzling chemistry

back home pips is in a sneezing spree and golu is all concerned coz of no meds at hand😳 pips is loving all the attention😈 and feigns a headache to get a massage from golu's chubby fingers😳😆😆 loved her expression when she bit her tongue and smiled confessing her lie and God😲 did our golu get all worked up😳😳😳 he asked her to laugh/tease at his expense but nothing related to her health  haaye haaye kinna pyar biwi se  😍 
then he stomped off to change after hearing zuby's comment on being stuffed in a suit all the time😆😆😆 baap re pips aur zubes donon se darta hai bechara🤣 aur karega bhi kya😒...ek taang keechti hai aur doosri gaal😡😆😆

next morning golu is fast asleep after all the counting the previous night😛 and freshly showered pips wakes him up nehlaoing him with her wet hair😆😆 
hmmm let us see how golu manages to get priya in two places at the same time😍 and am so looking forward to neha-ram salsa😛 haven't watched "Laurel and Hardy" since ages😳😆 

Me thinking they'll goto Wagah border.One foot in India & another in Pakistan.This way Pips will be in two countries & not only two places at the same time😆

finally comes the bomb...priya's next wish...she wants to give life to someone😃 and zubes and ram are equally stumped😆😆...i thought the same as avi too...organ donation😊 but nah priya and ram will surprise us totally for it has to be within 5 days😃

Giving life means making babies!Period!😆

lovely update Mrs.D😛😳 and i enjoyed the epi more, having watched it after reading your update.
Thanku!Thanku! (Rajni style)

ha ha... yep always safe to have separate TV's Uncle Sudhir😃 r u even watching tele these days😕...doordarshan is long gone😆😆😆 and with it family watching together too😆

What on earth is wrong with this man?😲 Wanting to watch telly with his DIL? When Vidya Balan drops her pallu, Kat gives electric jhatkas & those male models start spraying themselves with cologne in a blink of an eye when you are watching a family show !🤢😆

chithoo thumbnail
yayi😛 got my reply...sweeets claps hands in glee😛
yep golu in white is really sweet 😛and pips in white looked like an angel😳
😆😆😆wagah border...zubes u r thinking like golu these days😛
poor sudhir😕 getting bashed by all the girls and bahus in the forum😆😆😆but that just was plain stupid thing to say😆
Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chithoo

hey neenzoo😃...naan inga than irukken😳...but like vadivelu's ponnu parkum padalam...i sprint off like "amma minnal"🤣
thanks for enjoying my post😛 makes me happy😆

Dont stop posting yaar...Loved zuby's responses to your and Avi's posts too...
Was thinking of "amma minnal" vadivelu scene...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
saisamanvi thumbnail
thank you zuby for the wonderful update