apocolyse thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
u guy's i need some help..how old is iqbal khan?!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
probably 24/25 not sure though
chillyflakes thumbnail

Nope, he is 25 years of age! I read it in his Interview a few days back!

He looks his age perfectly, but Kripa looks very young, not more than 16 or 17, but then, she is playing her age, anyway!

I am pretty confused about ''Angads'' age though! Any guess's on how old he is......22 or 23, not more than that, it makes him 5 years Kripa's senior anyway!

Even Amit Tandon is 25 years old, btw!

Neha is the youngest member of the unit......the boys must be really spoiling her silly.......sigh.....some girls have all the luck!

Chilly!

sugar plum thumbnail

u're right chilly... its kismat. btw, angad would be just 20 i suppose... coz, he apparently had completed his education just a few (maybe 2-3) years before kripa, but then he has shot to his fame rather quickly...

but there's no concrete evidence to support that of course...

this is silly... but since he has a car... he is definitely over 18... that's as far as i can go ðŸ˜†

Chrissy thumbnail
I also know that Neha (Kripa) is 20 years old. Currently she is 19, but will be turning 20 in May. She was born in 1985 :-)

-Chrissy
alwayzzangelic thumbnail
wut a lucky gurl neha is...it doesnt make a dif if iqbal is 20, 24/25...now does it? hezz still hot n sexy ðŸ˜‰
Chrissy thumbnail
^ I totally agree! ðŸ˜† It doesnt matter what age they are, both of them are good looking and Iqbal...is a complete hottie.
XxRafiahxX thumbnail

25! he loks it aswell!!

he's so cute!!😳

apocolyse thumbnail
totally..he is sopoooooo fit...btw i'm suprised that he is in his 20's..young 20's..atleast he aint like 29/30!!!he is just so fit!
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail

i thought he was around 24-25....and thanks chilly for confirming...angad looks like just upto his age...

But Amit tondon doesnt look like to be of 25...he looks younger than his age...my idea was he would be around 22-23....but kind of surprised to know his age...

and gals wat about neha..i heard before that she is 18..and now hearing that she is gonna be 20 this may.....what is the truth anyone?? i was just wondering..she looks so innocent watever...so delicate n cute!!! 😊