shweta will be working with RAJEEV

Mishubaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Shveta Salve returns to work

Shveta Salve
After being bedridden for over a month due to jaundice, Shveta Salve is now back woring. The actress is gearing up to shoot with Rajeev Khandelwal for Tony and Deeya Singh's Left Right Left, on SAB.

"It feels good to get back in the studios," said Shveta, as she spoke about her new show.

"Left Right Left is set against an army background. I play a resident doctor." She's a psychiatrist who counsels the jawans.

Glam doc

Her first project after the end of Sarrkkar has Salve excited. "My look is a blend of chiffon saris and army uniforms. The saris are very similar to the ones in Yash Chopra movies. My character adds a dose of glamour to the show, and the boys like flirting with me."

Back home

How did she spend the time during her illness? "I stayed indoors. My state was serious and doctors have advised me against consuming any outside food or water." Shveta was at her mother's house during her illness, and has just moved back to her own house.

Shveta wasn't able to attend the last schedule of Sarrkar. "I didn't get a chance to be on the sets during the final scenes, as I was in hospital. But I did meet Rohit (Roy) when he came to see me later."

How does she feel about working with Rajeev on the new show? "I have never worked with him before, so I don't know much about him. Hopefully, it should be fun."