ShreeRamCreations#7 new gallery link#146 - Page 14

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 8 years ago
IT'S OPEN
open till this Sunday morning
hey guys...the gallery is open for requests...
but only for siggies..not for video avis...

Rules

• Please be patient. I will try to get your request done in as little time as I can manage, but make it to your liking as well. and no intimate pix please..i'll take only decent requests..
  • Once I am finished with your request, I will PM it to you and also post it. If you change your order to something different, I will have to put you at the end of the line. Its only fair. 
  • Please be as specific as you can, unless you just want a surprise. I would appreciate if you used what I made for at least two days. 
  • For siggies genrally i prefer a single pic...bt if u want higly blended siggie...plz post maximum 5 pix and clear and HQ pix and text is essential..  
  • plz don't steal my creations or don't edit them..whenever u use any of my creation..plz post ur msg with dat cg/avi/icon in d shop..and don't post them on any other website without my permission.
  • One Request at a time..either for avi or signature..and request only when im OPEN in REQUESTS KAREENA, ASIN, KSG n SHILPA ANAND  will not be tolerated at any cost...
  • Note: if you don't like my creations, that's fine. Just post ur view so I know what I did wrong, and what I could improve on next time!. Thanks!
-akki(:
Edited by akki-rockstar - 8 years ago
16 Likes this
update done..(:
waiting for ur coments (: 
1 Likes this
Next Update Preview

AS Ramayana

Namastey London

that's all in freebies...

other depends on Requests

thanks..

-akki(:

4 Likes this
loved all ur update
its awesome as usual!!
waiting for more of
guru n rtmc, mahadev
1 Likes this
Finally editing my request soz for the wait =)
OMGG maaneetDay Dreaming haaaye I miss em SOO muchh :'( my twoo jaansDay Dreaming omg I luv that solo maaneet hug one<3 it's just simply amazing :D I luv how even with just with one pic you can create magicBig smile aaah marn seriously ur colouring is superb!
Oooft saved the MSK oneDay Dreaming gawsh he is just the definition of hotnessBlushingBlushing
everything came out frikking amazing,I love the icon set one,it came our beautiful
Eeesk ur openDancing deffo can't miss this awesome chance then ;P

My request =)

Text: sanu soni lagti tu Hai hai hai
For sara =)

Thanks in advance akki lovee yaaHug

Edited by MaaneetLuverr - 8 years ago
1 Likes this
Clap omg Tongue what a amazing  creation akki Hugi am speechless  Approve to see your work 
a
Beautiful update jaana, I loved everything , I love youu

Such gorgeous update, , 
Really hard to choose but I will go for  your  made  Maan ,geet siggys  and offcurse  rajeev all 3   siggys LOL     its most my fav one  Embarrassed

page no 14 update   all creations  are  fab, and certainly impossible for me to choose the which one  betters  out of them.
All siggys are wow and but i would loved to specially  Rajeev  last siggys its  just mind boggling especially this new style of yours is truly mesmerizing.Day Dreaming

I have  admired your  fabuolus work, , 
Clap    
ClapClap
Keep you will be  making  more of  mesmerizing siggy ,creation ,avis  anatimaes siggy  all  I am so excited to see  of your  next updated  .

NOW  i would want  to requested  you  for making some siggy .I would want to get  looking forward by your every single  update 

akki  i would say something for  you  are one of the so fashionable ,stylish fabulous creation maker in IF i 'v been ever seen.

i would say  again &again  you are brilliant creation maker ...you touch my heart by your amazing creation ...akki thkxx lots to made of rk siggys  so amazly  ...i would love to see you work 
Your work is really stunning and beautiful! Honestly your definitely  one of the dreamy siggy makers in IF! I really love your work! The update on the 14  page is amazing! Everything so good. Why do you make it so hard for me to choose  which  one betters  

i guess this was pretty enoughh  to describe that howw i feel about ur workk

loves  olive Embarrassed

Edited by OliveySOftheart - 8 years ago
1 Likes this
Akki... Loved all ur creation.. Awesome as usual

GOlden memories..Color differ looks great.. Esp the orange..

0 Likes this
thanks a lot guys..
mwah!!
0 Likes this