and welcome to my avatar and signature shop! I am Swati Agrawal. It's my first gallery in AVTAAR AND SIGNATURE FORUM. Before this i had a local shop in RAMAYAN FORUM.. here is d link of that shop...
guys full credit to start this gallery/Shop goes to all RF members (Rupali di, manisha di, deepika, mishthi, chatter di, Lalitha di, lola, mahi di, Anusha, saby bhaiyya n samy di) n some more members Prabjit, crystal, kajal, Reena, Neelam di.... thanx a lot frnz....
A few rules
some of the avis I may not be able to make sigs, but I will try. If
I've made something you don't like, trust me, I won't be hurt! Also, I
would really appreciate you using them, if only for a moment...Its not
like I have extra time to spare.
No rude comments please. If you'd like to tell me you don't like what I
made you, you can express your opinion. Just do it nicely.
can do more than listed, like make stuff transparent, put sparkles on
things without it saying glitterfy (or whatever), and crop stuff off.
3) Please be patient. I will try to get your request done in as little time as I can manage, but make it to your liking as well.
4) Once I am finished with your request, I will PM it to you and also post it.
If you change your order to something different, like originally
wanting a sig and changing your mind to an avi, I will have to put you
at the end of the line. Its only fair.
6) Please be as specific as you can, unless you just want a surprise.
7) I would appreciate if you used what I made for at least one day or two.
8) If u post any request over this shop den plz Pm me also..
9) The VDO from which u want avi plz post its youtube link and the timings of that particular scene and plz post only two avis video maximum for stacked avi...
10)For siggies plz post maximum 5 pix and clear pix and text is essential.
11) plz don't steal my creations or don't edit them..whenever u use any of my creation..plz post ur msg with dat cg/avi/icon in d shop..
Note: if you don't like my creations, that's fine. Just post ur view so I know
what I did wrong, and what I could improve on next time!. Thanks!