Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: prachi4AJ

oh choooo chweet JP ! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

and lash ! ur list was absolutely fantastic !!!!

guess i'll have to work harder to get my name on UR list too !

hai Raaaaaaaaaaaaam blue mujhe bachaao.....ever since you resurrected this people are bombarding me as to why i forgot them ......hey guys,,, this post is like really old..if im not wrong about 4-5 months back...we didnt know each other then, if i had known i would have surely written ur names tooπŸ˜† ..dont worry ill make a new list lol....
prachi4AJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.............thanx Sids ! i dont know what to say,actually,i have this tendency of acying stupid,silly & dumb when i get a complement.....so i'am at a loss of words to describe u right now.....i'll post ur character analysis as soon as i get back my wits ! lolllllllllz....

prachi4AJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashforever

hai Raaaaaaaaaaaaam blue mujhe bachaao.....ever since you resurrected this people are bombarding me as to why i forgot them ......hey guys,,, this post is like really old..if im not wrong about 4-5 months back...we didnt know each other then, if i had known i would have surely written ur names tooπŸ˜† ..dont worry ill make a new list lol....

ohhhhhhhhh i didnt know that ! absolutely no probs lashy.................................u know what a joky kind-of-a-person i am !!! DIL pe mat lena yaar ! llooooooooooollllllllzzzz πŸ˜†

vasamv thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks,JP,Sid.No big deal.I am just a linesman at the game.Not in the middle of it.So linesmen write only a line or two--like this.
Lash--lashes with love
JP-Jokes par excellence
Sid- can skin you with humour.
Rumi-Ruminating what happened to BLF line
Ket-reeling under obligation to update the un-updateable
Deepa Aiyer-what a fire in comments!
AJ4Ever Eveready for ever
Prachi-pointed barbs
prachi4AJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: vasamv

Thanks,JP,Sid.No big deal.I am just a linesman at the game.Not in the middle of it.So linesmen write only a line or two--like this.
Lash--lashes with love
JP-Jokes par excellence
Sid- can skin you with humour.
Rumi-Ruminating what happened to BLF line
Ket-reeling under obligation to update the un-updateable
Deepa Aiyer-what a fire in comments!
AJ4Ever Eveready for ever
Prachi-pointed barbs

awwwwwwwwwww..........that was so flatterrrrrrrrrrrring vasam ! gosh ! am i blushing like hell............😳

ketaki_ry thumbnail

awwww ... thats soo sweet of you guys!.. 😳

Loved this topic! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

Edited by ketaki_ry - 18 years ago
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
awwwww..........you guys this is so sweet and it's really good to take our mind of off that show. I'm sorry i do not remember the name of that show we use to watch, but whatever, that's not important..........OUR FRIENDSHIP is way more important.

Anyway, here is my list and I know i'll be missing out a lot of people so plz forgive me.

Minnie: Put threads on track with one post, sweet, caring and a great friend (Love you lots yaar).

Lash: AKA: "The 2 Cents Lady" πŸ˜†also the inventor of new word "ahem ahem" to decribe something J & A did.

JP: Free humor provider for IF.

Tablet: "The Heart Attack Lady" and "The shocking news lady"

Princess: Use to be Armaan's lover (now she's confused, if she still loves him 😭 ).

Prachi: The "Pink Chaddi" creator.

Kiran: The Avtaar master.

Ummm: ummmmmmmmm.........I'm thinking πŸ˜‰

ok people that's it for now. I will be adding more when I have more time.

Princess πŸ˜ƒ

bluelotus thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashforever

Lash dear,

Write ten beautiful sentences about me and I will save you from all these peopleπŸ˜‰

cutelovelygirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluelotus

Lash dear,

Write ten beautiful sentences about me and I will save you from all these peopleπŸ˜‰

Just happened to notice that this is an very very old post .....  not many of us had joined at that time

Thats Y even I was wonderin and wrote to lash where is my name

Angelic_J thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Nice work ladies πŸ˜† But I don't even know many of the people mentioned πŸ˜• Where r they? πŸ˜•