Ram- Sakshi new interview

--RaYa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Yes, after almost a month they give an interview together. Its awesome. There are 2 parts to the interview. Enjoy! 😊

http://headlinestoday.intoday.in/headlines_today/programme/love-blossoms-for-ram-and-priya-bade-achhe-lagte-hain/1/172060.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
yayy!!! a joint interview after a long time!!!
thanks for sharing!!!
i guess this is one of the best interviews of them together😊 they are so cute!!!! loved the whole interview...it answered many questions that we, as fans, would have liked to know from them😊
Edited by ash91 - 12 years ago
chak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG OOla laolalalalalal!!!!!!What an interview? Full tooon matured answers from both superb actors...I think i saw continuously for ten times thank uuu so very much...Just loved and njoyed watching...Xllnt answers and very very very nice to watch...Do watch all BALHians Don't misss at alll
haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot...After a long time ... we got this interview treat of RAM and SAAKSHI...

They are Lovely..both fans of each other...Glad to hear Gautami Kapoor is a bigger FAN of Saakshi and ends up complimenting her more than Ram himself...messaging saakshi about How she loved her in a particular scene...So much so that Ram feels pissed off !!!! joking..poor Gollu..he even told 'Ghar ki Murgi daal baraba hain'

Saakshi too complicated Ram...as its vice versa...her family and parents are big Fans of Ram... calls her to praise Ram's expressions than hers !! She have to remind that..Oh hello..I was Also there in the Scene !!!

Ram's big HINT..' This is nothing...there more..more to come on the SHOW..so enjoy guys...Yipeee !!

Kisses to both...

Edited by haribol79 - 12 years ago
--RaYa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: haribol79

Thanks a lot...After a long time ... we got this interview treat of RAM and SAAKSHI...

They are Lovely..both fans of each other...Glad to hear Gautami Kapoor is a bigger FAN of Saakshi and ends up complimenting her more than Ram himself...messaging saakshi about How she loved her in a particular...So much so that Ram feels pissed off !!!! joking..poor Gollu..he even told 'Ghar ki Murgi daal baraba hain'

Saakshi too complicated Ram...as its vice versa...her family and parents are big Fans of Ram... calls her to praise Ram's expressions than hers !! She have to remind that..Oh hello..I was Also there in the Scene !!!

Ram's big HINT..' This is nothing...there more..more to come on the SHOW..so enjoy guys...Yipeee !!

Kisses to both...

Ram kept on saying that there is LOT MORE to come. Wondering what it is?? Omg the wait is killing me!!
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ritigl

Ram kept on saying that there is LOT MORE to come. Wondering what it is?? Omg the wait is killing me!!

ha ha ha ha yaar don't be panic bhul gayi kya "Intejar ka faal hamesha metha hota hai" so keep smile 4 thinking what will be happened in ...la la la la la hmm hmm hmm ... aur tum, i think samajh dar ko isharai kafi hai.
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
what a splendid interview🤗...ram and sakshi were just awesome👏😳...can't wait for that LOT MORE😍

thx ritigl😊
haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@jakther

Hum sab toh etne Paagal hain RaYa ke liye..ki Ek Ishare mein bhi Na Jaane Kya Kya Soch lege... bas chance milana chahiye...Esi per bhi EK Nayee Thread shuru hojayegi !!!

lol

Edited by haribol79 - 12 years ago
jaya_5 thumbnail
Hey! Cn ny1 gv me d writen update of d whole interview plz!
saisamanvi thumbnail
thanks for sharing this...really its great to see raya's interview after a long time