Apurva Agnihotri in Indian Telly Awards

gelato thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Apurva Agnihotri is nominated under Debutante / Fresh New Face of the Year (Male) category in Indian Telly Awards.

Thanks

Sowmya 

Edited by sowmyavenky - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alliha thumbnail
really!! 😊 wow i hope he wins! thanks Sowmya !
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
that is a great news. thanks.😃
Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That's nice.

Thanks,

-Rifhat

surnita thumbnail
Excellent news and no Samir Soni he he!
*Anjali* thumbnail
congrats to Apurva 👏 But why debutante???  He's not new 😡   They should have given him a best actor/best supporting actor nomination.  Do they have that category? Although I don't like Armaan, I do think that Apurva's acting is GREAT (b/c he's able to make me hate Armaan so much, so obviously he is playing the role well 😉). 
lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
I think SS has been earlier in a teleserial called "A mouthfull of Sky" or something like that..hence he cannot be debutant..for Apoorva, this was his first teleserial I think.. I might be wrong..
*Anjali* thumbnail

oh i see--that does make sense.

This is the only info I was able to find: (so I guess start looking out for it in November, but what channel?? 😕)

source: agencyfaqs.com

Indian Telly Awards to be presented on November 19 and 21

The third edition of the Indian Telly Awards, instituted by website indiantelevision.com, will be presented on November 19 and 21 at the Grand Maratha Hotel in Mumbai. Entries this year outnumbered last year's tally of 750, going over 1,200, sent by 25 television channels and 60 production houses.

Of this, 17 channels and 48 production houses have made to the final list, taking the nominations to a total of 283 for 66 categories, which include 20 programming awards, 16 personality awards, 14 technical awards, 12 trade awards and 4 channel awards.

According to Anil Wanvari, CEO, indiantelevision.com, the growth of the awards since inception in 2001, has been heartening. "We are satisfied that the original vision with which the awards were instituted, namely, to reward television professionals, has been realised."

The official media partner for the awards is Hindustan Times while Radio City will broadcast proceedings on its station and Bright Advertising Agency will be the outdoor media partn

pj04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshmi_maruthi

I think SS has been earlier in a teleserial called "A mouthfull of Sky" or something like that..hence he cannot be debutant..for Apoorva, this was his first teleserial I think.. I might be wrong..

i agree lakshmi, this apoorve's first appearance on small screen....besides apporve is a good actor considering how we hate armaan(his character). i hope he wins

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks Sowmya.

Yes,Apoorva has really done his job well.He is soooooooooo convincing in all his metamorphosis.

Hope he wins.