Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dark Love thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: apra

the next part comming up in the next half an hour sorry if it will be short but i can surely say it will be good so keep reading daastaan

ooooo cant wait!!!😛

apra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

part 31:-)

recap:-)

angad and kripa on honeymoon

continued:-)

1 year later--

its been a year since angad and kripa have been happily married and are still without kids but by now everyone in the family is literally forcing them to have babies as they have now started getting on their nerves well it happened one day that both angad  and kripa were partying at the khanna residence when one gentle mam proposed kripa in front of everyone for marriage , and all this happened because nither angad nor kripa showed any trace of being married to each other all that they showed was that they were totally and completely in love with each other and maybe this is what made them special

well nothing really had changed in this one year simone had given birth to a baby boy whom they named "karan", well josh and mishty had a cute daughter who was named "jia" and aaliya was expectiing a child anytime now . well this is what made naina even more upset that angad and kripa got married the same day as prithvi and josh but still they have not started taking life seriously like the other took it still they were in thrie honey moon mood as they were a year ago

now naina had made it a point to mention about angad and kripa planning a family daily and her team of supportors now had been growing and her team comprised of surya, dilip, karthik , simone, prithvi, josh , aaliya and mishty the others joined just beacuse they had got pissed of by angad who did nothing but made fun of them and he even dared to select the names for the babies which were the wierdest names under the sky

angad and kripa were happy and contended with their lives they had got every thing they wished for a good family, a good career, and a loving and supportive partner and what else did they need now , their room was a clar symbol of the happy life they were leading with each other , their room had their marriage photos which included all three marriages of angad and kripa it also was full of kripa and angad's picture on their honey moon and on the special occation of their 1st wedding anniversary

angad and kripa were bothe sleeping in each other's arms peacefuly with the rays of the sun fell on their face

"hmmmmm"hummed angad as he put his arms around kripa who had been peacefully in his arms just beside him"morning" he said sleepily kissing her forehead

"what is the time" she asked him kissing his cheeks and pulling up the sheet on her face

"i think its 8:00am" replied angad while putting his arms around her and pulling her towards him

"ok" she said getting up slowly" i have to get ready.. so do you want to come with me to get ready??" sha enquired before she left

"yeah.. i always assit you is there a need to ask kripa" he said getting up and hugging her

they both got redy and went to the breakfast table only to see angry face angad and kripa sat silently together and started to serve each other when naina spoke

"so when are you both planning to have kids???" asked naina in a stern voice

"mum.. i dont want kids right now and how many times on earth am i going to tell you this" said angad as he applied butter to his toast

"ok you dont want them now can i ask you why as you had promissed me that you will give me a grand child after your first wedding anniversary and now its almost six past your anniversary and you still haven't planned"

"mom actually i dont wants kids at all and please dont force me on this " said angad keeping down the toast

"and why is that so" asked naina with questions in her eyes

"i said no and i meant no and i will not tell you anby reason" he said getting up from the table in total anger

"kripa beta atleast you understand its high time" said naina looking at kripa" and if anyone of you has any problem then we can contact a doctor"

"mom no need for that maybe i will talk to angad" she said consoling naina and then she also left the table and went to her room where she found angad pacing in anger

"what happened" she asked him as she went near to him and made him sit on the bed

"why doesn't mom understand kripa" spoke angad as he held her hand and kissed it lightly

"well angad she is right we are breaking our promise don't you think so" she said looking into his eyes

"kripa" he said touching her cheeks" i dopnt want a child because i dont want to loose you" said angad as a tear dropped from his eyes

"angad what are you saying" asked a confused kripa

ok so that is all for today hope you all like it break your head on what angad is hiding from kripa

comming up- what will they decide???

so we still have a few more romantic parts left before the problem starts and please post your comments and make it reach till page 150

love

apra

Dark Love thumbnail
gr8 part!!! i wonder what angad is gonna say??/ and wonder what teh problem is???? cotn soon!
icegirl31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hope da problem gets solved n plzzzzzzzzzz dont kill K or separate dem
apra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: erier101

gr8 part!!! i wonder what angad is gonna say??/ and wonder what teh problem is???? cotn soon!

keep wondering till i update 😆

mannat.urwish thumbnail
awsome part 👏 👏 👏
i wonder what the problem is???? 😕 😕 😕 and i truely hope that this problem will not separate a-k in any way 😭 😭 😭
cont soon plz 😊 😊 😊
Sadaf.B thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
gr8 part does angad have a past?? 😕
IndianCutie13 thumbnail
great part i hope they decide to have kids
bhumishah thumbnail
awesome part 👏
does kripa have a problem? or is he like u r gonna love me less or sumting?
continue soon
A&K_4Evr-S thumbnail
omg wat is da reasonnnnnn 😕

i hope kripa can bcome a mother datz sad if she doesnt 😭 😭
kids r so0o0 cute!!!
nywayz cont soonnnn